Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack// the beginning of the end (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:52 pm
-stares blankly at Jumiyu for a couple of seconds-
....were to first?...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:40 am
"Something you should have asked before we left" he said heading to the chaos gate he punched in the hidden forbidden zone.  

Mavverik

sekra_deathknight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:18 pm
"I suppose so." Trellen replied stepping into the chaos gate herself. "What is it exactly that we are looking for? Something obvious I would assume." She continued speaking, more so for her own benefit than actual curiosity.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:25 pm
" A glitch in the code" Cairo said opening the massive door of the church and walking in seeing the four pendulums swinging in unison every time
....Tick-Tock
......Tick-Tock
.........Tick-Tock
"This glitch is called the ghost of the church it often floats upside down" Cairo said as his speech went from party to open. "Now we wait till about 8 and look at the roof there have been sightings of it lately... A friend of mine said 'The ghost was called morgana code gone and it was the "God of The World' three weeks after that my friend dissappeared" Cairo sat quietly going through his friends list after that deleting people he hadn't seen in months  

Mavverik

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:27 am
Jumiyu looked to Kuri and around the town. "I guess we should start asking for sites that are messed up right now. See if any users can't get into where they used to go. Then we should ask if they haver heared of anyone has been missing as of late." She paused beofre adding, "But don't post anything on the forms; people tend to disappear that way."
With that said, Jumiyu walked away from the clubhouse and into a group of people. She assumed Kuri would walk the other way.
"Damm Cairo for giving me the job for information," Jumiyu thought, "He knows I'm not all that good with people. Most of them I scare off."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:30 pm
-pauses for a second and walks off in the oppsite direction-
were to first.....market place?.....eh
-heads off to the market place tryin to talk to everyone i pass-  

Ecstasy and Blood

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:38 am
Jumiyu was trying her best, talking to everyone who came into her reach. How she talked to people was pulling them out of the way and start asking questions. To the ones she pulled to the side, they thought they were being interrogated.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:08 pm
Cairo pulled up some admin windows that were watching Jumiyu, and Kuri. "I wonder" Cairo mumbled to himself 10 minutes to 8:00 he turned and looked up a virus wave hit the roof and a door appeared in the center of the church Cairo ran to the door and opened it as he walked through and realized it was the church upside down. And another door was open all of it was white with green streaks and There he was "Morgana Code Gone" Cairo said staring with awe "What is going on here?" Cairo nearly shouting "why are you here? What is the church for"

"Code is being hacked at by a boy. your other questions are not compatible only certain questions are compatible" Morgana Code Gone replied with a snicker at the end "NowI have a question for you...what goes bump in it's cage but is always free time is up, now...GET OUT" Morgana screeched  

Mavverik

Ecstasy and Blood

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:23 pm
alright.....i have a pretty good corrupted area list...time to head back.....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:38 am
Jumiyu had similar success, with a long list of areas to check out and a lot more people afraid of her. The only thing she had that Kuri didn't was a follower. One of the people she had asked for information was a newbie wavemaster that was not contently clinging to her side. He hadn't told her anything. In fact, he hadn't said a word; he only hummed happily as he was dragged with Jumiyu.  

KikuMizu

Mavverik

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:28 pm
->( sweatdrop I'm gonna wait till Sekra posts for her reaction ROFLAWL)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:44 am
->(Where is everybody? I'm kinda at a standstill...)  

KikuMizu

Mavverik

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:56 pm
->(I don't know)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:22 pm
->( Sorry guys, real life has been kind of crazy lately for me..)

Trellen followed Cairo standing slightly behind him watching the events unfold as he spoke with Morgana Code Gone. She winced when the being screeched at them to get out, but her stubborn nature insisted she stay a bit longer, believing she knew the answer to the riddle.

"Humans. Humans build cages of scociety's rules about themselves, but they are always free to do as and go where they choose, never truly caged." She answered back calmly.  

sekra_deathknight

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:33 pm
->(Understandable)

Jumiyu waited impaciently outside of the clubhouse, unable to go in because of the leech on her side. The player was still clinging to her and grinning happily, making Jumiyu even more uneasy. She was waiting for Kuri to come back with her anger starting to boil.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff