Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
So what kind of Gothic Fashion are you into? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:52 am
I never wore goth clothing before, but I'm intrested in Corp goth, which I will need a lot of help with (I will make a thread for that later), I like victorian goth too, but that would look too weird where i live.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:44 am
Gothic Muffin of Doom
I never wore goth clothing before, but I'm intrested in Corp goth, which I will need a lot of help with (I will make a thread for that later),

Corporate goth isn't too rough to piece together if you have the resources. "Resources" doesn't explicitly mean "money", but having a good supplier of inexpensive business-wear is a must.  

GilAskan
Crew

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:54 pm
GilAskan
Gothic Muffin of Doom
I never wore goth clothing before, but I'm intrested in Corp goth, which I will need a lot of help with (I will make a thread for that later),

Corporate goth isn't too rough to piece together if you have the resources. "Resources" doesn't explicitly mean "money", but having a good supplier of inexpensive business-wear is a must.

I think it's easier to accomplish the corporate style then some of the more comlicated styles, I will still need a little help with the ideas considering that I will have to have most of the stuff made customly because there is no business wear that fits me where i live ( I'm a size 36 and everything starts at size 42).
The problem is i lack of creativity when it comes to dressing up, because I never had time for that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:32 pm
I'm very eclectic with my style.
My wardrobe is a collection of flowing skirts, corsets, lace, fishnets, tripp pants, chains and band t-shirts.
And random colourful stuff, like knee-high rainbow socks and armwarmers.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

Angelica_Eve_Nguyen

Angelic Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:03 pm
I'm a Gothic lolita, but I like dressing Romantic Goth some of the time  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:20 pm
Can't say I have any real look myself. I'm a big fan of Victorian styles, cybergoth, steampunk goth and EGL/EGA. But really I love it all.  

Autumn Caledonia

Autumn Caledonia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:21 pm
Love_of_Jushiro
I'm a Gothic lolita, but I don't majorly dress up every day. a flourish here and there, but once in a while I'll go all out and dress up in a lacy dress and really do my hair...

I have a friend who is a gothloli and dresses as such nearly everyday. It was pretty hilarious when I first met her. But its very cool, she makes all her clothes and they're quite nice. And her purple hair makes it all the more awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:09 pm
Well here's my update on everything.
My hair is crappy and wavy. I'm getting a traditional gothic, teased hairstyle. I usually wear a variety of things. Sometimes I wear tripp-like clothing, usually a variety of bracelets and necklaces, However somedays I throw on a red tshirt and a pair of camo shorts. Everything changes depending on my mood, what's clean (or clean enough), and whatnot else.
I like to pull from traditional gothic, new wave goth (the regular goths you see today), romantigoth, and quite a bit of punk, which I love.  

SADERR

LaceyBones

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:25 pm
I dress in anywhere from black sundresses and cardigans to frilly dark skirts and elegant blouses.
It is basically a cross between what goth would be for a 50s housewife and a modern victorian.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:41 pm
LaceyBones
I dress in anywhere from black sundresses and cardigans to frilly dark skirts and elegant blouses.
It is basically a cross between what goth would be for a 50s housewife and a modern victorian.

Haha, I just pictured goth "I Love Lucy."

"Lilith, you got some 'splaining to do!"  

Autumn Caledonia

LaceyBones

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:54 am
Alana Darkblade
LaceyBones

Haha, I just pictured goth "I Love Lucy."

"Lilith, you got some 'splaining to do!"

I love "I Love Lucy"!

(xD My friend read that just now and in all serious tone said, "You just lost goth points for that")  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:13 am
I wear dresses and skirts a lot (most of which are long flowing lacy types or short and cute). The only jeans I own are peg leg jeans (either black or striped). I also like to wear cardigans decorated with pins and such. I own at least four pairs of mary janes and two pairs of boots. My favorite fabrics are lace and velvet. Both of which are very present in my wardrobe. I'm also addicted to stripes and polka dots! I have a vast variety of tights in different colors, patterns, and some ripped. I also like to wear ribbons in my hair.

I don't know what you would call that. But, I definitely don't consider myself EGL/EGA. I'd say my wardrobe is a bit too aggressive to be EGL/EGA. My biggest inspirations fashion wise would be Tina Root & Susan Wallace, Chibi from TBM, Exene Cervenka, Queenie from Pocket Full of Posiez, and Kat Bjelland. Guess you could call it a goth version of the kinderwhore fashion craze? Except that my clothing is never revealing.  

Ms Dahl

LaceyBones

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:52 pm
Ms__BabyDahl
I wear dresses and skirts a lot (most of which are long flowing lacy types or short and cute). The only jeans I own are peg leg jeans (either black or striped). I also like to wear cardigans decorated with pins and such. I own at least four pairs of mary janes and two pairs of boots. My favorite fabrics are lace and velvet. Both of which are very present in my wardrobe. I'm also addicted to stripes and polka dots! I have a vast variety of tights in different colors, patterns, and some ripped. I also like to wear ribbons in my hair.

I don't know what you would call that. But, I definitely don't consider myself EGL/EGA. I'd say my wardrobe is a bit too aggressive to be EGL/EGA. My biggest inspirations fashion wise would be Tina Root & Susan Wallace, Chibi from TBM, Exene Cervenka, Queenie from Pocket Full of Posiez, and Kat Bjelland. Guess you could call it a goth version of the kinderwhore fashion craze? Except that my clothing is never revealing.

Queenie!!
<3

My style is kind of like yours.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:50 pm
I love Queenie! I got to meet her and Hideousboi at Comic Con last year. They're so amazing. Although, Hideousboi is very shy in person compared to Queenie. whee

Oh hooray! Spooky girls in cardigans unite! biggrin  

Ms Dahl

LaceyBones

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:37 pm
Ms__BabyDahl
I love Queenie! I got to meet her and Hideousboi at Comic Con last year. They're so amazing. Although, Hideousboi is very shy in person compared to Queenie. whee

Oh hooray! Spooky girls in cardigans unite! biggrin

I met them at Bats Day this year and last year.
Hideousboi is shy, and tall!

Unite! biggrin  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas