Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
Pokemon type combinations you would like to see. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

infamousmrj

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:51 pm
Dark Tanin
Ooh..good idea.

On the subject of talking about Bug combinations, how about a Bug/Dragon type.

It could be an evolution of Yanma when it holds a Dragon Scale and reaches, say, level 50. Since Yanma is a dragonfly, why not give it a Bug/Dragon evolution. (It will have Levitate, though, or something like that)

Quite frankly, when they gave Yanma its Yanmega evolution, it should have been part dragon, even if they had to create an entire new design concept. It would only make sense that a DRAGONfly be a DRAGON type. Sometimes, I don't think the creators use this simple logic.
So, if Yanma/ega is out, a Bug/Dragon would be kind of neat. Dragon is another type with few pokes, but the few there are pretty good.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:50 am
infamousmrj
*face melts* burning_eyes
XD That is beyond awesome! Everything about that is great, but what stands out the most is that they gain their types based on where they are HATCHED!! That’s pretty ingenious.
And the types are pretty good, too. Fire, Dark, and Ground. It’s kind of like the Burmy evolution, only better. The evolutions seem more thought out, with a better set up. Woradam are fairly…useless, really.
And then the evolutions are amazing. The detail in the differences, looks and moves, is outstanding. And the females, Bug/Psychic? There’s what we were looking for earlier. I would have so much pity for a Fighting type that had to go up against one of those, and with good HP and defense, they would be decent all around. One thing they would have to watch out for is Murkrow/Houchkrow, type disadvantage.
Allowing them to have the possibility for great type coverage in egg moves is pretty cool, too.
Man, I have to say, you had this all pretty well thought out.
The sad thing is, about all of this, really, is with all the great ideas, we’ll most likely never see such! gonk I mean, a lot of these ideas are just too awesome NOT to have, you know?

Never say never. ^^

Dark Tanin
Ooh..good idea.

On the subject of talking about Bug combinations, how about a Bug/Dragon type.

It could be an evolution of Yanma when it holds a Dragon Scale and reaches, say, level 50. Since Yanma is a dragonfly, why not give it a Bug/Dragon evolution. (It will have Levitate, though, or something like that)

If they do give Yanma a new evo to create a bug/dragon, it will not be using an existing evo item.

Personally I would rather that they created a new evo-line to make a dragon/bug type rather than use an old one. There are quite literally hundreds of millions of different living organisms on earth, and that is not even counting those whom have gone extinct. So I don't think there will be any big risk for them running out of ideas anytime soon. ^^  

krishnath

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:56 am
True...we still need an Earthworm pokemon, lol. (Bug/Ground)

We could use a Tick pokemon (I hate ticks, but why not. A bug type with high defense ((stupid hard exoskeletons)) and HP sapping attacks)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:59 am
Dark Tanin

We could use a Tick pokemon (I hate ticks, but why not. A bug type with high defense ((stupid hard exoskeletons)) and HP sapping attacks)

That could work. Should probably be either a bug/poison or bug/grass though....

What I want to see as well are more "fossil" pokemon. I.e. pokemon that are half rock. How about a Rock/Ghost type, that would be pretty sweet. ^^  

krishnath

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:07 am
krishnath
Dark Tanin

What I want to see as well are more "fossil" pokemon. I.e. pokemon that are half rock. How about a Rock/Ghost type, that would be pretty sweet. ^^

A Rock/Dragon would be pretty sweet too. (sorry, I like dragons)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:10 am
Dark Tanin
krishnath
Dark Tanin

So do I, well not like precisely, more like love in a totally platonic way. ^^

Speaking of typings they need to do: Water/Ghost. It needs to happen.  

krishnath

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:14 am
krishnath
Dark Tanin
krishnath
Dark Tanin

Ooh...maybe it'll have a water-type move only it can learn. (I'm thinking a water/ghost would be a legendary...like a Water Spirit)

Fire/Ice would be a neat, but hard, combination.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:27 am
Dark Tanin
krishnath
Dark Tanin
krishnath
Dark Tanin

Ooh...maybe it'll have a water-type move only it can learn. (I'm thinking a water/ghost would be a legendary...like a Water Spirit)

Fire/Ice would be a neat, but hard, combination.

Nah, I want the water/ghost type to be rare and hard to catch, but breedable. It should be pretty good though. And it wouldn't hurt if it had a move that only it could learn by level up (but that maybe a handful of other pokemon could learn as egg moves). It should learn Shadow Sneak and Dive as level up moves as well. Think of it as a deep sea ray. ^^

Also, I agree that Fire/Ice would be cool (no pun intended) as would fire/water. ^^  

krishnath

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:01 am
Wow, I just checked the Type Checker Poketch...thing...

Fire/Ice has more weaknesses than Fire/Water, and two of the weaknesses of Fire/Water can be beaten by the Water.

A Ghost/Steel would be neat, it's immune to 3 types of attacks and only has 2 weaknesses.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:04 am
Dark Tanin

Fire/Ice has more weaknesses than Fire/Water, and two of the weaknesses of Fire/Water can be beaten by the Water.

A Ghost/Steel would be neat, it's immune to 3 types of attacks and only has 2 weaknesses.

Yeah, Ghost/Steel would be brutal to face. Particularly if it has a good moveset available. Give it levitate as well, and you'd be down to one weakness.  

krishnath

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:07 am
krishnath
Dark Tanin

Yeah, Ghost/Steel would be brutal to face. Particularly if it has a good moveset available. Give it levitate as well, and you'd be down to one weakness.

Definitely would be brutal especially since Grass, Ice, Flying, Psychic, Bug, Rock, Dragon eek , and Steel type attacks are not very effective against it. You'd need to have a really powerful pokemon to deal with it, lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:10 am
Dark Tanin
krishnath
Dark Tanin

Definitely would be brutal especially since Grass, Ice, Flying, Psychic, Bug, Rock, Dragon eek , and Steel type attacks are not very effective against it. You'd need to have a really powerful pokemon to deal with it, lol.

Or one with a fire move. ^^

Fire kills it dead. biggrin

Speaking of fun comboes, Dark/Dragon?  

krishnath

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:13 am
krishnath
Dark Tanin
krishnath
Dark Tanin

That's a nice combination, even if it has 4 weaknesses. I wonder what it'd look like...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:18 am
Ooh...I just found a good combination.

Normal/Ghost! ( confused )

It's only weak against Dark attacks.  

Dark Tanin

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:43 am
Dark Tanin
krishnath
Dark Tanin
krishnath
Dark Tanin

That's a nice combination, even if it has 4 weaknesses. I wonder what it'd look like...

Very, very scary.

Dark Tanin
Ooh...I just found a good combination.

Normal/Ghost! ( confused )

It's only weak against Dark attacks.

But how would it work though?  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers