Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Do asian people really do have cold looking eyes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mellie the dinopanda

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:57 pm
This guy who sits nest to me in class and then behind me and to the left one desk pokes me all the time so I tend to look at him out of the corner of my eye and he thinks I want to kill him, but he's too cute to kill(x No, I do not like him....or do I?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:59 pm
iB l u b b e r
This guy who sits nest to me in class and then behind me and to the left one desk pokes me all the time so I tend to look at him out of the corner of my eye and he thinks I want to kill him, but he's too cute to kill(x No, I do not like him....or do I?

LOl i love doing that too.itsj sut fun :]  

sea-rover

Nobu_R

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:30 am
iB l u b b e r

maybe u do hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:35 pm
The ******** with the people who cares if we look like were glaring even though its not intentional.  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

vilosophy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:37 pm
uhh ? ? ?

ok . . . ?___?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:06 pm
some does lol if they stare at me i'd said "wtf is your problem" in their language if i can speak it lol  

Reshoku

sea-rover

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:41 pm
Reshoku
some does lol if they stare at me i'd said "wtf is your problem" in their language if i can speak it lol

lol been there,done that :]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:58 am
lmao i know what you mean but i will tell you this they all stare at me cause they say i act like bobby lee and could possibly be his brother lol  

TouketsuTentou

sea-rover

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:44 pm
CrunK-azn
lmao i know what you mean but i will tell you this they all stare at me cause they say i act like bobby lee and could possibly be his brother lol

LOOOOOOOOOL i would stare at you too lol mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:58 pm
if they are mean and have no manners
yes they do have cold eyes  

[Queen of Spades]

hello kittye

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:21 am
i think asian eyes are beautimous.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:42 pm
Asians have cold looks? Heh... wink That's funny.
NO! I don't think Asians have "cold looks" I think they have beautiful looks that everyone is jealous of and that is why now we also have "cold looks" whee  

Xx-Tinaa-xX

sea-rover

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:25 pm
Xx-Tinaa-xX
Asians have cold looks? Heh... wink That's funny.
NO! I don't think Asians have "cold looks" I think they have beautiful looks that everyone is jealous of and that is why now we also have "cold looks" whee

lol depends.
i realize its not the eyes.
its just the stare. :]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:49 pm
I love how my asian eyes do that. xD It's black, innocent looking, and cold. When I look at people it gives them chills cause I look so innocent. Plus the height makes it more awesome like a doll. If I glare at ppl they'll back away like 'okay?'. Its funny.  

Angels-of-Life

sea-rover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:12 pm
Angels-of-Life
I love how my asian eyes do that. xD It's black, innocent looking, and cold. When I look at people it gives them chills cause I look so innocent. Plus the height makes it more awesome like a doll. If I glare at ppl they'll back away like 'okay?'. Its funny.

aww i wanna see your innocent eyes :]  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces