Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Demon Fang Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wich are you?
  Ookami (The wolves)
  Neko (The Cats)
  Waffels... I like waffels... have you ever heard the Waffel Song?
View Results

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:49 pm
Ice gasped from the pain in her leg and fainted.
(just to let you know, Ice will be passed out during the next series of events.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:21 pm
(hmmm any Ookami players out there wanna charge in?)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:30 pm
((Why don't I make them charge in? Night needs to come in at some point, right?))

Night was laying infront of her cave. She lifted her head as she saw Ookami charge into the Neko tribe's camp. Night hissed. Stupid fur-balls! She cursed at both the Ookami and the Neko. She didn't understand why they hated each other so much. She ran into the camp, to see wolfs and cats fighting, fur flying, and teeth barred. "Stop this! You're all being rediculus!" Night yowled, but no one seemed to listen.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:43 pm
Roan and the other cats counter ambushed the Ookami's ambush. Ookamis flooded into the camp as Nekos closed in. Roan lept from a tree and sliced through the largest Ookami, only to her dismay to find it wasn't the leader. The Nekos fought ferociously, and Roan noticed a lone Neko. She ran over to it. "WhoAreYou?CanYouHelpUsTheseOokamisHaveBeenHuntingOurTribeButItIsOurTimeToChangeThatPleaseJoinUs!" she said in one breath. An Ookami leapt onto her back and attacked the lone cat. Roan threw it off and pushed the cat into the forest for safety. She bunched her muscles and pushed hersef onto the Telling Rock. She roared so ferociously all the Ookamis stopped to look at her for a split second. That was all the time the Nekos needed. They sprung onto the oblivious Ookamis and fought with such power it was frightening. One stray Ookami snuck over to the Tree. Roan jumped on her and slit her throat as her tribe continued to fight.

(hehe bloodthirsty kitteh here. Watch ur bak Ookamis!)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:52 pm
"I refues to help fight them! Do I look stupid to you?" She replied just before the Ookami attacked her. The Neko pushed Night into the forest. "Rah!" Night yowled in pain.

((Numa numa ay! Numa numa ay!))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:47 pm
(lol "rah!" rofl!)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:55 pm
Kara Fought with all her might. Suddenly she was thrown and hit a tree watcheng her blood from her back she ran back to the battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:49 pm
Ice watched hazaly from a tree, the pain from her leg like a drug, then she was falling, she had sliped of the tree by accedent. "ugh." Ice managed to land on three legs, then crumpled to the ground, a Ookami noticed, and leaped at Ice.
(anyone want to save Ice? Hehe, little more work for you guys!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:06 am
Roan leapt away from the carcass. There were more Ookami than she expected. She saw a white Ookami lunge at Ice. Roan roared again and charged over to them, but not before the Ookami attacked her. Roan knew two more Ookami were after her, but she didn't care. She knocked away the offender of Ice and whirled around to face 4 Ookami's snarling at her. She suddenly had a stroke of inspiration. "I am the leader!" She shrieked, racing into the forest. All of the Ookami's looked up and began to chase her. She lead the Ookami tribe deep into the forest, murdering some on the way. Soon she realized that the entire pack had followed her. She was outnumbered, 1 to 23. She scampered up into a tree and heard an Ookami snarl "Afraid, Kittypet?" Roan narrowed her eyes. "I'm gonna make you wish you never said that, Fido. Come and get me, puppy!" The Ookami scrambled up the tree to Roan's branch. "Hmm, a dog climbing a tree..." she said thoughtfully, pushing the foaming wolf off. He fell to his death and broke his neck. "NOT ANYMORE!" she shreiked, jumping out of the tree and slaughtering many. The rest howled and sliced her and then retreated. Roan screamed in victory. She ran back to her camp, but realized she was vitaly wounded. She took 4 staggering steps and collapsed, her blood slowly leaking onto the forest floor.

(ok, the fight is over, the ookamis retreated. u guys r still in camp, trying 2 figure out why i dragged them all out to the forest, for i was doomed with certain death. someone wanna find me soon, so i dont die?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:13 am
Night fumbled to her cave, but saw Roan laying on the forest floor. "Roan!" She shreaked, and went as fast as she could to the Neko camp. Once there, she yowled "Roan is injured!" And went back into the forest to Roan, a few Nekos following her, until they got to Roan.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:09 pm
(hehehehehe night, how did u no my name? in this rp, we havnt introduced ourselvs yet. )
Roan groaned. (lol! rhymes!) She couldn't see much, only blurry images. Battle blood pulsed through her veins, strengthening her. She remebered the Ookami up on the branch next to her, and purred. Soon *insert med. cats name here* walked in. "Roan!" she cried, rushing over to her. "I can't belive you! Stupid furball! Rushing into the forest like that. We all thought you were running away. You should have heard your clanmates! When they realized that the Ookami's were following you, they realized you would die. Idiots. They should think better of thier leader." *insert med. cats name here* continued to chatter away, dabbing a foul smelling leaf on Roan's fur. "Now, eat these!" she commanded. "Who found me?" Roan croaked, lapping up the seeds with plain disgust on her face. "What? Oh, some rouge. She is being held prisoner in your den." *insert med. cats name here* mewed merrily. Roan sprung up, whipping out of the den and scaling the tree untill she found the rouge, hissing angrily. "I'm so sorry!" Roan apologized, taking a step closer. "There was a terrible misconception. Please, follow me." The rouge stopped hissing to speak.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:10 pm
(hey, we really need a med. cat. who wannts to b it?)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:13 pm
Kara sat in her den licking her wounds. Suddenly Ice walked in "Whats the news of the rough?" Kara asked. "Not shure" Ice replied.

(Make up a med cat kill her/him and ill be it)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:35 pm
((She over heard someone call her that. That's how she knows. 3nodding 3nodding ))

"Yeesh, I call their attention to your being injured and they lock me away." Night growled under her breath.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:47 pm
"I am so sorry! Really I am! What can I do to make it up to you?" Roan meowed. Suddenly, she heard a shreik from the medicen cats den. She rushed into it and found *insert med. cats name here* laying on the ground. "No!" Screetched Roan, rushing over to her side. In her paw lay a deathberry. "Oh....my......starclan..... she killed herself." roan sobbed  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff