Submit

Torchedgirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:28 pm
elfy emo luv
(..... what exactly is this for?))
(just checking))
((pls dont hurt me!))
>.<

If someone wants to start an RPG then they can look here for characters that they want. Its also to show off.

P.S Updated pic of meUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:13 am
hey guys my turn to join
name: kuckietakeshi
hair: blue cloud style
eyes: blue
clothes: blue cloud advant children style
weapon: buster sword
race: yoko  

kuckietakeshi

Calamity Jonny

Witty Conversationalist

10,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:48 am
well this is mi character
pls someone choos me for an rp
^ x ^
name: icarius "ikki" malvae
User Image
race: neko  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:12 am
I Would Love To Join Any RP!!!
Owner: Aleenia
Name: Kiki Humitako
Appearance: My RP Image (FYI: the ears on my hood are suppose to be cat ears so imagine for me..hee hee)
Heritage: Part vamp and neko.
History/Profile: My mom was Neko and my dad was a vampire. They were killed when I was 5 and I have spent my whole life trying to avenge them and save others. Revenge and vengence are in my mind all the time. So don't be fool by my appearance cause looks can be deceiving. When I get angry thanks to my father, I turn into a vicious vamp that would ripe your heart out for breakfast. I am a fighter and I am a lover but it takes more effort to have me fall for you. I will protect my friends; however, Im also very stubborn and I can become your worst enemy.  

Love for Nerds

iComposer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:32 pm
User Image
Owner: iComposer
Name: Aurora Kiseki
Appearance: The boy in the picture. (like my avatar). Wears a blue and white checkered hoodie with a sown on red heart. Black pants (sometimes jeans) and black leather boots. Cell phone/camera phone is always on his person.
Heritage: Both mother and father are sucessful businessmen.
History: Having been adopted by a mother and father working in big business. Kiseki has never had much of a chance to ask them about his birth parents. instead of dwelling on the unknown, he chooses to live life day by day. He tries to maintain cool headed and possitive, but is easily upset.

-------------------------------------------or--------------
User Image
Don't let the world get ahead of you.

Owner: Anyone assoiated in the creation of TWEWY
Name:Yoshiya Kiryu/Joshua
Appearance: see picture
heritage: Unknown.
History. (contains spoilers).

Joshua is an extremely intelligent youth. He has a refined taste and knowledge for the world around him. Unfortunately, these traits are often overshadowed by his constant air of arrogance. He prefers to think and act by himself, always keeping his intentions mysterious. Joshua never, ever gets worked up and is always teasing when he is not sharing information. These snobby qualities always make him appear condescending and antagonistic. Despite his interpersonal issues, he remains a mature and wise person at heart underneath his attitude.

TWEWY storyline spoilers
Yoshiya Kiryu (who states in-game that his parents call him Joshua) is the second partner Neku (Main character)gains. He is a special player in that he is not dead, yet can see the UG. He seems to have known Neku before he came to the Underground as the flashbacks show (Joshua is running towards Neku with a gun in his hand and it appears that Neku is shot.) However, in the last flashback, it is shown that Joshua was not aiming for Neku, but for the second game master, Sho Minamimoto, who had followed Joshua to the RG in an attempt to kill him and become the Composer. Wounded, Minamimoto tries in desperation to shoot Joshua; however, Joshua's undiminished powers as the Composer enable him to halt the bullets in midair. Joshua then kills Neku as he had originally intended, enabling Neku to be his partner during the second Chapter.

At the end of the "Joshua" Chapter, he is shown to sacrifice himself to protect Neku from a level "i" flare attack. According to the secret reports written by Hanekoma, however, it is revealed that Joshua transported to a parallel universe just before receiving the blow of Minamimoto's attack.
After Neku defeats Kitaniji, Joshua reveals that he himself is the Composer. Also, in addition to not being killed by Minamimoto, Neku was never the Reapers' target. Joshua killed Neku so that Neku could be his proxy in his and Kitaniji's game to see if Shibuya would be destroyed or not. After Kitaniji is erased (due to having failed his mission and the timer running out) Joshua proposes one last “game” to Neku. Both of them have a pistol, and they both shoot on ten, with the survivor becoming the Composer. Neku does not fire a shot, and Joshua remains Composer. However, Joshua unexpectedly chooses to maintain Shibuya, as Neku and three other players (Shiki, Beat and Rhyme) meet in the RG in front of Hachiko in the end. It is revealed in the Secret Reports that this is because Joshua realized that if Neku, the "worst person in Shibuya" could change, then so could Shibuya.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:25 am
Owner: Lord Dagwood
Name: Phyre
Appearance: 6'2, Dark Hair Violet Eyes
Heritage: Seraphere
History: Born son of PH8, Child of Lady L
Profile: Free to roam the human race, Punished by never being allowed to return. Wielder of Dark Magic and Pain, Unable to function normal during Rainy Days. Fed off of Positive and Negative Energy Waves.  

Lord Dagwood

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:06 pm
user:shadow muyo
name:aura"the moonbeam god"
race:fighter god
virtues razz atience
personality:calm,cold,no emotion whatso ever
bio and skills surprised ne of the grates fightergods in heaven,used to fight with oblivion oftain. his real body vanished long ago when he was able to chance his form to the moon.often veared for his wisdome and taking his time. his skills work by drawing power from the moon in all forms. makes weponds out of energy and silver fragments from his body
pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:38 am
Okay I'm just going to have one character. And I kind of changed the history.

Owner: Kai kizune 13

Name: Sin

Appearance: Sin

Heritage: Demon angel crossbreed

History: Everyone who has heard of Sin calls him the angel of death. But Sin is not the angel of death, he just kills alot, but he only kills those who piss him off...Which is alot. Sin's mom was a demon and his father was a angel.

Pesonality: Sin is a very weird person. He may be nice one second, but the next second he could be a murderous monster. Sin doesn't get mad easy, but if you get him mad he'll rip your head off and smash it on the ground, but he might just do that for no reason aswell. Sin isn't evil but he is not good either. He hates people that are cocky and he will kill them with out a second to spare. Sin loves to kill and nothing can ever change his mind.  

Kai kizune 13

Cody_E

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:04 pm
Owner: Me

Name: Dead X

Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, small specticles, red tattered body robe, gun protection covering my whole body, besides head, and blue eyes

Heritage: Advanced Human

History: I had a large bounty on my head at one time, but it was removed although people still try to kill me for revenge of their lost people, A long time ago I had accidently blew up a whole town from the deep space planet

Profile: I only like to use giant stunning guns, but if it absolute for me to use real guns I will, I hate to kill other people, i prefer to dodge out of the way, and get away.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:55 am
i live to rp
and i can do first person, third person , formal , informal, literate, semi-literate, human, highschool, regular life, mech, ninja, wolf, demon, angellic, slave and master and any other kind of rp u can think of
i am on every day and i commit so musch time into rps i have partispated in more than 20 rps so far, most have crashed

heres mi alternate rp pro
name: raito yagami
pic:User Image  

Calamity Jonny

Witty Conversationalist

10,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Random Furry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:36 am
Owner surprised rphaned, she has a thing against being owned but would not hate it as much as she seems to.
Name:Nayoko
Appearance:More kitty and less human, like a neko with fur everywhere. Brown fur with black spots that form into stripes.
Heritage: Furry, like demon Cat humanoid with blue wings, her parents abandoned her to a human.

History:Her previous owner was very cruel and abused her in various ways not to be spoken at this moment, she is scared of humans but would still enjoy an owner who can be persistant yet patient. she can sometimes be hard to get along with, i know i mentioned before that her parents abandoned her and her twin sister at birth and they were separated, she was left with an abusive owner who manipulated her for many years untill he finally died from unknown reasons and now she is orphaned and on the streets.
Profile: profile? O.o nyah... T.T

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:12 am
someone pls chose me  

Calamity Jonny

Witty Conversationalist

10,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blondie_JK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:37 pm
Owner: x celtic sun x
Name: gemini
Appearance: User Image
Heritage: pure blood vampire
History: Her whole family was slayed when she was born, she was raised by demons all she wants is to revenge her family and will not stop intill she does
Pesonality: keeps to herself thinks very little of all other creatures very calm and cold shes unreadable

not really sure how this works do ppl choose you to rp or can u just go on and join in  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:00 pm
"if someone is looking for chars they can look here
if u want u can join celtic-chan  

Calamity Jonny

Witty Conversationalist

10,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:27 pm
((i made this person to be like me, injoy))
name: shadow muyo
bio:emotiononless,yet plays the part of the group he is in. games and fights make him smile. he is working on being a chef yet he also dose stuff online.
he is a big anime fan and is polite to all he meets
pic:
User Image
User Image
skills:good at makeing people do things. sword arts. gameing skills
and knowlage in mass quanitatly. and turrning anything into a wepond
he is also nume to hot and cold. has a vampire like appreince
check out kurogetsuei guild?
fav saying" lets have a blast"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items