Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:40 pm
Matthew blusheas she wrapped his arms around him.. "I-I'm glad you like it.." Her face was extreamly close, a kiss was of temptaion. He lightly turned his head,his lips accidently brushing along her cheek. It was actully on pourpose but he wouldn't let her know that..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:46 pm
Cassidy stood up slolwy. She knew she shouldn't get involved with him but she couldn't help it. She let her fingers brush along his check and down his neck, to let her hand rest on his shoulder. "I love it" She whispered in his ear as she leaned forward. She smiled and stood up straid again, keeping her hand on his shoulder. The bell rang suddenly and Cassidy stared at the clock. It seemed like class just flew by. She gathered her stuff and placed her painting at the back to dry. She slung her bag over her shoulder and walked off to her locker, smiling and waving over her shoulder to Matthew.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:57 pm
matthew stayed a bit longer making sure that the teacher graded it. He got an A+. He walked outside with the drawing in hand everyone gawking at it, ocassionaly some would whisper. 'Are they together?' Or something aloen thoes lines. he walked up to Cassidy and tapped her on the shoulder and backed her up to the locker. "Ello Love.."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:02 pm
Cassidy smiled softly, her back pressed against her locker. "Hello. So I take it, that you're not taking my advice?" She laughed musically, then looked down at the drawing. "I'm still amazed by that" She admitted, tucking a curl behind her ear.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:40 pm
"What advice...I was beign stunned by your beauty.." matthew blushed and clutched the picture. "I'm debating wither I should put my name on it and give it to you or...Keep it.." Matthew tucked another curl behidn her ear a slight blush on his face still.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:47 pm
Cassidy sighed and shook her head in defeat. "The stay away from me, I'm dangerous advice." She looked up into his eyes as he tucked a curl behind her ear. She bit her lip softly.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:15 pm
Matthew smiled shyly.."I didn't hear that at all..I herd If you know what's good for you you'll kiss me now.." Matthew blushed and kissed her gently.. Before walking off towards his locker.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:23 pm
Cassidy bit her lip and glared after him. She turned into her locker and smiled softly before returning the frown to her face and walking calmly off to her car. She shook her head. "Stupid Boy... Stupid Sweet Boy" She muttered angerly to herself  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:52 pm
Matthew was leaning against her car door when she came out. He was standing with his skateboard infront of him. He walked up to her and smiled. "So you think I'm sweet? I'll ignor the stupid comment though.."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:59 pm
Cassidy rolled her eyes. "My, someone is naive." She laughed and tried to get to the handle of the SUV so she could drive off and not kill him. She smirked softly and lifted one perfect eye brow up. "Is there something I can do for you?"  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:39 pm
Matthew blushed. "I well, I just want to be friends." Maybe a bit more because so far as much as I know you, I really really do like you.. He got away from her car and stood on his skateboard. "Sorry if you'd like me to ignor you, it's simply not done.."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:42 pm
Cassidy sighed softly. "There's no getting rid of you eh?" She smiled and got in the car, she rolled down the window. "Get In then" She said in a commanding kind of voice. She looked at him with her piercing gold eyes. "Come on.." She said impatiently, human speed bored her, her fingers drumming softly on the steering wheel.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:44 pm
Matthew skateboarded around the back of the car and opend the door he didn't get off until he hopped in and plucked the skateboard off the ground, and closed the door.."Sorry if I'm too slow for you little "Ms.Vampire."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:47 pm
Cassidy glared at him and rolled her eyes. "Don't tempt me. I could quite easily kill you." She smiled darkly. "First I seduce you to come somewhere quiet with me" She breathed as she moved her face towards his, then came closer to his neck. "Then I could strike" as she lightly breathed against his neck. She straightened up, starting the car and driving off the parking lot. She was grinning widely.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:57 pm
Matthew smirked. He couldn't wait to tell her his little secret..He inhaled deeply as she breathed down her neck. "Teasing me wont work...And seduction wont get me so easily.."He looked at the road ahead. "Could you go any slower!" He mused sarcasticly.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff