Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Harvest Moon RP ((edited)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:20 am
((BTW, we can play some other villagers, too, until we get more people))

Sun rose over the horizan, light streaming into homes, awakening everyone. Well, not everyone, The Witch Princess remained in the dark, eyes flickering around the pitch black shaft, hidden next to Lumina's Mansion... but of course, no one knew that. A smile hit her lips, what trouble would she cause today?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:30 am
Skye wondered who he would steal from next.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:31 am
(the harveat godess was thinking what the witch princess will do today too and how to stop her)
The harveat godess merrily skipped to see her friends the harvest sprites (yay)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:23 pm
(umm and what should she do next.........................)  

Dreamerlily

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:03 am
((Yay! Im actually playing! I'll be the farmer but i'm not claire! I'm the brown hair one. And still can't belive Patchstar is playing Skye! My name will be kaycee like in my game. ROCK IS EVIL!!))

Kaycee skipped to the horse shed after she had finished watering her crops for the day. She got on her horse and rode to the inn. She jumped off her horse and left him while she went in.

((I STILL HATE ROCK!!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:23 am
((Bearclaw, i noticed you left out Rick. ADD HIM TO THE LIST OF CHACTERS!!!! He gives me free chicken food....))

Kaycee went up to the second story of the inn. There was Van, behind his orange crate stand. He had laid out all of his items. Kaycee had been saving up all her money from farming. She bought the Goddess Hat. She put it on, feeling stronger already. She bought it because it was supposed make you stronger. Clumsy Kaycee always fell and tripped. She worked so hard sometimes, actually most of the time, she fainted out of exhaustion. Hopefully this hat would help her. She didn't want the Witch Princess to come and tease her for fainting so many times.

((exactally like the game. I always faint. Now only if i could actually afford the Goddess Hat...))  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:42 am
((this event happens in the game, but i changed it a bit.))

Kaycee skipped out of the inn happily. She got on her horse and rode up to the big mansion made completely out of gold. She got off her horse and was about to go in when she heard a strange noise. She walked toward the noise witch was coming from the dark shed by the mansion. She quietly went in the shed. She saw the Witch Princess making some kind of potion. Kaycee was always a little scared of the Witch. She turned around to leave. But, of course, she tripped over nothing at all. It made a loud enough noise to alert the Witch Princess. The Witch spun around to face her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:51 am
((I know an awsome treat you get lots of Gs here is how: Hire the harvest sprites to fish on the first day of winter I can buy any thing!!! well i fainted and then i lost all of it))
After visiting the harvest Sprites she decided to visit the witch princess.
(Harvest godess to the rescue)  

Dreamerlily

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:16 pm
((lol, yay! to get money on my harvest moon game i just dig in the mine.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:48 pm
((Your crew Silvercloud, add him yourself. I don't like to add girly men, you should be grateful I even added Skye. I mean really, what guy wears chetah print? CHEETAH PRINT! No offense meant Patchstar))

((Nooooooooooooooo! Rock is awesome! He's a goofball, hilarious, and the worst aat flirting! What more can you ask? Rock's cut scene's are hilarious, ecspecially Super Rock Vs. The completely normal Crusher dog. That's hilarious! And when we visit the "Dead" turtle, lol. Rock is such an idiot.))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:50 pm
((Yay! A cutscene! After this post, just like the game, I'm gonna ask you if you like the harvest Godess. Choose wisely...))

"What are you doing here?" She half queustioned have hissed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:52 pm
((Guess what? I just gave Skye a flower! I'm going to be really mean to him and give him flowers! HA! And, of course, The Witch Princess gets weeds! GO WEEDS! Rock gets a rock... haha))

((Only if you play harvest moon ds cute you'll know Skye hates flowers...))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:11 pm
((Oh oh! Can I be Lumina? She's the girl I'm courting in Harvest Moon DS))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:04 am
((well i gave cliff earrings! MUWAHAHAHA!!! yeah, you can be lumina))

"Uhhhh......" she said, unable to reply. "I-i.... Uhhhh...."  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:21 am
(( rofl ))

"Good bye Grama!" Lumina said, leaving her house.

((Ohhhhhkaaayyyy...))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces