Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Strangers Guild

Back to Guilds

There are no such things as strangers, only friends we haven't met yet. 

Tags: Bookworms, Heroes, General, strangers, friends 

Reply ☆ Say cheese! ☆..........(Photo Album)
Pics Of U! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:21 am
Zomg!!! @Shajinia: You look great in that pic! Your eyes are amazing!

@ Graphic Geek: That pic is... *drool* Sorry, I was going by the Comic con pix. But that pic is... *cannot finish sentence* At the risk of hurting Fanboy's feelings... that pic is maybe... at least... 4.5/5 redface

@ Fanboy: Sorry! sweatdrop But yeah... go for dark hair, dark eyes, nerdy types... heart

@ Raincloud: It's hard to not judge on looks. It affects your opinion of someone even slightly but yes, personality is really important!!! In a perfect world we wouldn't judge on looks but yeah...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:49 am
@druid true. true.:/

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:23 pm
undacuva_druid
Zomg!!! @Shajinia: You look great in that pic! Your eyes are amazing!

@ Graphic Geek: That pic is... *drool* Sorry, I was going by the Comic con pix. But that pic is... *cannot finish sentence* At the risk of hurting Fanboy's feelings... that pic is maybe... at least... 4.5/5 redface

@ Fanboy: Sorry! sweatdrop But yeah... go for dark hair, dark eyes, nerdy types... heart

@ Raincloud: It's hard to not judge on looks. It affects your opinion of someone even slightly but yes, personality is really important!!! In a perfect world we wouldn't judge on looks but yeah...

lol is that a rate out of 1 to 5...and r u saying that my pic is drool or cant finish sry i dont understand is it boring confused or fanboys lol rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:59 pm
Taken about a year ago.

User Image  

MondoTR

Shajinia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:32 pm
@mondo- aw, I like it! The glasses are cute, kinda like what i want *i normally wear contacts* is your hair still as long as it was in the pic? You look like the quiet type... those are normally the nicest people. cute pic! <3<3<3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:04 pm
im hurt...lol..its fine..u may think that im like a skater/surfer type...but im really not..im more of a artsy-fartsy/geek ...graphic geek can attest to that...btw we're best friends in real life..and i wanna take backl wat i said about my types..i actually like pretty much every kind of girl.... 4laugh except greenies...lol..no jk. i better stop while im ahead..well at least i think im ahead.  

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

daniG0rawr
Crew

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:45 pm
well i still like dirty girls lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:30 pm
fanboy360

HELLO, ur sapost to respect Women.... stare stare
keep those to ur self man or when u only have friends with u and u do no u shouldnt use bad words in front of them ether enles they say its all right,
theres some tips my friend  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:32 am
@ Graphic Geek: The pic=drool="mmm hot guy..." It's hard to finish a sentence when in awe... redface

@ Mondo: I love your glasses too! And the hat! 3nodding

@ Fanboy: Yeah I figured by your posts that your are a nerd kinda dude and that is awesome, I totally respect you for it. I was basing purely on appearance and as I said, I tend not to like light eyes/hair. Sorry, nothing against you, just my personal preference. And yeah, I don't mind at all that you don't go for my hair, coz I love it! And it makes me stand out. Also, what is your fave colour?

Oh, and listen to Graphic Geek... I agree with both of his points about women. But I will say, some girls like your bravery in saying you like dirty girls. I noticed many girls were a lil put off by it but I was not fazed int he least. On the other hand I suppose I hang out with some pretty seedy people...
Sass can be very attractive, as can confidence... But I suppose it depends on the type of girl you wanna attract...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:48 am
undacuva_druid
@ Graphic Geek: The pic=drool="mmm hot guy..." It's hard to finish a sentence when in awe... redface

@ Mondo: I love your glasses too! And the hat! 3nodding

@ Fanboy: Yeah I figured by your posts that your are a nerd kinda dude and that is awesome, I totally respect you for it. I was basing purely on appearance and as I said, I tend not to like light eyes/hair. Sorry, nothing against you, just my personal preference. And yeah, I don't mind at all that you don't go for my hair, coz I love it! And it makes me stand out. Also, what is your fave colour?

Oh, and listen to Graphic Geek... I agree with both of his points about women. But I will say, some girls like your bravery in saying you like dirty girls. I noticed many girls were a lil put off by it but I was not fazed int he least. On the other hand I suppose I hang out with some pretty seedy people...
Sass can be very attractive, as can confidence... But I suppose it depends on the type of girl you wanna attract...

sounds good too me....and i never been called hot bfore.... mrgreen cool eek yes im happy.....and Mondo u look lik a smart cute person looks kool.  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MondoTR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:07 pm
Thanks for the comments, everyone! ^_^

That pic was taken last August and I got my hair cut in September so it probably is shorter than that pic but it's getting close to that length again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:41 pm
Kool.....Hi Pplz  

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shajinia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:05 pm
fanboy360
im hurt...lol..its fine..u may think that im like a skater/surfer type...but im really not..im more of a artsy-fartsy/geek ...graphic geek can attest to that...btw we're best friends in real life..and i wanna take backl wat i said about my types..i actually like pretty much every kind of girl.... 4laugh except greenies...lol..no jk. i better stop while im ahead..well at least i think im ahead.

Fanboy, you were NEVER ahead. And you probably won't be in the near future, either.

Graphic Geek
fanboy360
keep those to ur self man or when u only have friends with u and u do no u shouldnt use bad words in front of them ether enles they say its all right,

You should listen to your friend, FB, he speaks much sense... and yes, Druid, give him a few years and I can see his hotness improve to the point of my own droolage *I'm almost 3 years his senior, so I would feel like a pediphile if I said he was hot now... is just so wrong... but so true... ga! inner turmoil!*

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:27 am
@ Graphic Geek: I'm surprised! I think you really are! But then... I'm not sure how many girls out there go for nerdy types like I do... Some of my Computer Science friends joke: "why arent there more girls like you?" "I wish my girlfriend appreciated me playing computer games"... etc redface But honestly, I think your appearance is nothing to worry about even if the girl/s you are after don't go for nerds!

@ Shajinia: Yeah... It does seem creepy thinking younger bois are hot. Esp when society prefers the guy to be older than the girl in the relationship! But yeah, even looking past appearance, I tend not to go for younger guys as I find they are often (dare I say) less mature (dahhh! rolleyes )... but in the sense that I find it harder to have a decent convo or they are kinda selfish.
NO OFFENSE TO YOUNG PEOPLE!!!  

undacuva_druid
Vice Captain

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

MyOwnRainCloud
Crew

Benevolent Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:47 am
Graphic Geek
fanboy360

LOOL.xD
i hear stuff like that a lot since my most of my friends and bestest friends are guys from bballing. i think i know a bit too much about guys than they'd normally want a girl to know. and i don't mean it in that way.xD

☆ Say cheese! ☆..........(Photo Album)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff