Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Twins! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:11 am
Rose ran, the trees brushing past her, but everything was clear. "Where are we going?" Lilly asked, still on Rose's back.

"I don't know, I'm just-" Suddenly she came to an abrupt, the thing she was sensing was really close. "Come on, keep low and keep next to me." Rose whispered. They walked along the trees, the power Rose was feeling was stronger than ever.

Soon they saw the girl that had chased them, in front of her were three guys and a girl. Two of them looked like twins, the girl and the boy also. Rose shook her head and noticed another girl kneeling on the ground. "Lilly, get ready to fly." Rose whispered. Lilly nodded and grew out her wings.

Rose grabbed Lilly's wrist and towed her out into the open.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:38 am
Ryan touched his head, "Wow!" He jumped when he touched something that wasn't his hair. He looked up at Ricky, "Wow! Dude, you have, like, wolf ears!" Ryan said pointing at his brother's ears.

"So do you!" Ricky yelled and turned to see a girl with wings growling at them. "What the h**l!" Ricky yelled and shook his head. Then he spotted two more girls walking towards the girl with wings. (Rose and Lilly are the two girls)(the girl with wings is Katsuki)  

Shadeslayer101

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:56 pm
Katsuki turned around to see her previous two victims behind her. How lucky. Everyone is just walkng straight to me Smirking a develish smirk, fire spread out from all around her, enlightng the floor. Try to walk on that mortals she spat in her head. "I hope you all know that your walking into your death." she murmered, just barely loud enough for everyone to hear.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:25 pm
Rose froze as soon as the fire surrounded the girl, "I can take care of this." She laughed and ran at top speed around the fire, quickly putting it out. "Look whos defensless now," She snickered at the dragon girl. Lilly grabbed her sister and flew into the air, but landed next to the other people.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:30 pm
"Yes, you are." she murmed, half to herself. it wasn't often she talked to victims. With one blow, she through a gigantic mass of fire into the air, and it rained down on the ones below.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:58 pm
Seth and Kory growled as embers hit them. More embers fell towards them, but suddenly they were gone.

"What the..." Kory muttered, mostly to himself. "Did I do that?"
(remember, Kory's power is to distort space, so he can make things appear or disappear at will.)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:11 pm
Stupid human. Doesn't even know his own powers. After a while, she figured that maybe she better see what these humans really were. Were they really a threat? She might kill them anyways, but this could be important. Perhaps see what they want, and then kill them. That seemed reasonable.

"Tell me." she said, amusement in her voice- the fact that a human would ever come here. What is your buisness here? Do you need something from us?" sharp fangs glinted as she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:23 pm
Leah woke up and she was in the demond world. "great." she muttered. she got to her feet. she walked around and saw a woman with sharp fanges as she smiled. "Katsuki." she growled. Leah transformed into her demond form and walked out of the shadows. "greatings Katsuki." Leah growled.
(is it ok with you if we new each other Bearclaw?)  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:13 am
((That's fine))

Katsuki's eyes flickered to Leah. "Ah, hello Leah. I haven't seen you in a while. What's been keeping you?" she said polietly, though her eyes were feirce as she turned back to to the crowd.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:18 am
"Um...yeah, where the heck are we?" Lilly asked. Rose punched her sister in the arm. "What?"

"Shut-up!" Rose spat and looked at the girl that spoke. She looked like she wanted to kill them, but yet she couldn't or something.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:25 am
Katsuki sighed, they had obviously arrived here on accident. There anwser was pityful, they could at least look at her when talking to someone as powerful as her. "Why, your in the Demon World. I take it someone sent you here, or did you somehow come here on your own?" she asked, her voice heavy with doubt.

((I need you in SnowClan fourm, Crystalstar))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:30 am
(already posted)

Rose shook her head, "My sister and I fell into a black hole." Lilly glared at her.

"How come you can answer her and I can't?"

"'Cause I'm older!" Rose said and looked at the so called demons. "Why was that, I'm guessing it was a portal, there?"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:36 am
Katsuki looked taken back, they fell? It took exetream power just to touch the portal, but to fall? Her eyes shrunk into slits, they would have to die soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:08 am
The girl looked like she was going into shock, "Um..." Rose said looking at Lilly.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:55 am
"We fell into the hole thingy too," Seth piped up.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff