Welcome to Gaia! ::

Orgasmic Cookie

Back to Guilds

Tags: Random, Polls, Topics, Anything 

Reply Role Playing
High School Drama [Welcome Students^^] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to attend?
  I will never be absent!
  Nah. I'm ditching class
View Results

LT.Hawk-eye

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:12 pm
Kokutan looked to the door. "Ok thanks." She waved to Destiny and started to walk to her class. Opening the door she saw a few people scattered through the desks waiting for class to start. She went to a desk in the front right corner of the room and waited for the bell. She glanced at a kid sitting a few desks away who looked like he was already waiting for class to end. Trying not to get any attention she pulled out a notepad and started to doodle mindlessly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:28 am
*Destiny waves*

*a boy walks into Kokutan class and walk to the desk behind her and sits down with his arms crossed*

(picture of the boy is in the profile with chloe)  

xRustySporkx

kelso1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:09 pm
rose_angel_of_darkness191
kelso1
I walk inside holding my stuffed bunny in my arms. I look at the other students as I sit down happily playing with my bunny. “I wonder if I can make friends this time around.”I say to Mr. Bunbun

*walks up to you smiling but still causausly* hi, im rose
"hello are you in the same class?"i say with a smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:10 pm
xRustySporkx
rose_angel_of_darkness191
kelso1
I walk inside holding my stuffed bunny in my arms. I look at the other students as I sit down happily playing with my bunny. “I wonder if I can make friends this time around.”I say to Mr. Bunbun

*walks up to you smiling but still causausly* hi, im rose

hello i'm Destiny
and i'm Willow
"nice to meet you two. You look so cute."  

kelso1

LT.Hawk-eye

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:29 am
Kokutan noticed a boy come in and sit behind her. She looked up for a moment to see who it was and gave a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:48 pm
*Rosco looks at Kokutan and smiles and wink at her*  

xRustySporkx

LT.Hawk-eye

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:14 pm
Kokutan blushed and pulled back a piece of hair that had fell from her bangs. She wasn't really sure what to say. A greeting just slipped out of her mouth in an attempt to not be rude. "Hi I'm Kokutan. "  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:34 pm
hello i'm Rosco *holds out hand*  

xRustySporkx

LT.Hawk-eye

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:19 pm
Kokutan shook his hand as her smile broadened. "It's nice to meet you"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:11 pm
nice to meet you too, are you new here i haven't seen you around before *Rosco smiles*  

xRustySporkx

LT.Hawk-eye

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:26 pm
"Actually I am. I use to go to a school pretty far west of here, but my parents had to move for work. " She realized she started rambling and blushed. "Have you always lived here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:41 pm
well welcome if you need anything just find me *Roscos smiles* well i've leave here but my family live far away from here i haven't seen them for years now *Rosco sighs*  

xRustySporkx

LT.Hawk-eye

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:11 pm
"Ok well thank you." She smiled back and noticed his grief. "If you don't mind me asking, why is that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:24 pm
your welcome i remember trying to find my way around this school *Rocso smiles* well when my sister and i first started in grade 9 everything was great then my dad got fired then couldn't find a job for about 2 month then he found one out of town then my parents wanted my sister and i to go with them but we didn't want to so we going in a whole fight over it and in the end they left with out us and we haven't talked since.  

xRustySporkx

LT.Hawk-eye

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:45 am
"I'm sorry you had to go though that."  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items