Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What's Your Age? And When Did You Start Liking Yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnityOfFactors

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:22 am
I'm 15
and i started liking yaoi at 13.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:14 pm
I'm 22 and I stumbled to the Yaoi genre as late as 18 years old. Basically I started to read SasuNaru fan fictions to see what was the buzz about and got hooked. sweatdrop  

KitsuneToy

Pandora Bracelet

Wealthy Fatcat

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:55 pm
Oh god, good times. 4laugh

Was prolly 10. So thats... Pretty long time. 4laugh

I first started on Gravitation then moved up to plotless crap like Love Is Like a Hurricane.

It was hilarious.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:17 am
I am sixteen, and I believe that I first starting yaoi when I was still in middle school.

Seventh grade or something...no, maybe eighth... Whatever, all I know is that I was usuing the computer for something that probably wasn't school-related and I came across some Gundam Wing fanfiction. Little did I know, that fanfiction was yaoi and...well, addicting for the most part.

And that's pretty much how it went on from there. I've since discovered many a different yaoi fanfiction and am still thoroughly addicted.  

Siesta Fiesta

Shinsengumi_Neko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:36 am
I'm 24 ( kind of old wink ) and I started liking yaoi when I was about 15 or 16 , when I was younger I thought that yaoi was gross smile .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:46 pm
I dont exactly remember. Probably around 8th grade.
So its been almost 5 years now since i discovered Yaoi.
Then i became addicted when out of nowhere i find out one of my friends watches yaoi as well. were the only pervs out of the bunch so its just both of us into it.

BIJINKEI

Kanaye Bunnie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:30 pm
I've been reading orginal gay fiction since I was 14 or so and It wasnt until I was 16 that I found out about YAOI. I was really into Yu Yu Hakusho and I was so surprised when I found there was Fanfiction and it was called yaoi.

I went into a store a month later and there was YAOI books! I was so psyched. Been hooked ever since.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:17 am
im 20 this year, and i first got exposed to yaoi around..hmm 9 or 10, didnt really start seriously watching yaoi anime until around this last 2 years  

Spikey Ziggy

Dante Alexander 1

Demonic Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:14 pm
I'm 26 and I believe I was about 15 or 16 when I first heard about Yaoi. I haven't been right since. I love the stuff!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:44 am
I'm turning 16 in thirty-three days (Can't wait! >w<)
I would say that the first time I ran into yaoi was sometime during the first half of the year of 2006, and a friend let me read the first Loveless. I wasn't repulsed by it, but a year later when I was starting to really get into anime, I found the concept of boy love dirty. After a while I gave into AkuRoku, though I was only able to withstand slight shonen-ai pictures of the two.
THEN. In March of 2007, I found this picture.
http://syberfox.deviantart.com/art/KH2-yaoi-Riku-x-Sora-42996820
It opened my eyes and I began to love yaoi. heart
It kinda quickly progressed from there, and I read my first real yaoi manga at the start of 9th grade in August. WOW I blushed when reading it. xD And now I can't get enough of it. Junjou Romantica owns my heart at the moment.
So yeah, that's my story. ^_^

Mitsukoi-chan

5,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ojou-sama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:23 pm
I am 25 years old and I have loved it since I was 16...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:16 am
Currently twenty-one, makes me feel a bit old amongst my friends, since they're all younger than me. I was the one to get some into yaoi as well. xd

Hmm, I believe I was around the age of twelve. Man, nine years.

Dark_Kurayami

Demonic Zealot

23,950 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Dreams of Nobody

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:22 pm
I feel so young sweatdrop I'm 15 and i started likeing yaoi when i was 11 it first started when i read a story in fanfiction under Dbz, and i thought " I wonder if there is any romance for male x male characters", so i read 1 story and then i couldn't stop reading yaoi stories, and now im obsessed! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:13 pm
19 currently
loved it since i was 14  

shiri_dragon

Fashionable Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lil chibi chu chu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:21 am
well......im 15 and i started liking yaoi when i was 12-13
i first read a bl story thinkking that i was a "normal" book.... it wasn't and i've been hocked ever scince ^^  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff