Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:38 pm
Well I have just pre-ordered my copy :p
Should be good (as if sonic is ever bad)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:44 pm
SonicChaosBlaze
well its been a while folks but guess what

NEW TRAILERS

not just 1 but 2 as a matter of fact

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFA3thiIEzc&eurl=http://www.sonicstadium.org/

http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14268379/sonic-the-black-knight-/videos/sonicknight_trailer_011609.html

ok if they are gonna give Sonic a sword, they're at least doing it right, this is turning into something truly epic

OMG GOLD KNIGHT SONIC

I still think the fastest hedgehog in the world doesn't need a hunk of metal, but you're right, it looks awesome.  

Leowna
Crew

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:15 pm
Well Gaia has took to the Sonic and a Sword idea. As you can tell with my Avi. It's Sonic, I'll support him through anything  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:30 pm
I LIKE FREAKED WHEN I SAW THAT THERE WAS A SONIC QUEST.

Yeah, I'll support him through anything too.

Doesn't mean I have to agree, but I will support.  

Leowna
Crew

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Fishy_2010

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:02 pm
I personally think it looks like a good game. For the time period it's set in the sword would make sense. (at least to me anyway) Maybe it's my open-mindedness...
Sadly though i don't have a Wii, so playing it probably won't happen...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:00 am
and the best part its that the characters of sonic team are represented as knights. I mean, look at Shadow and Knuckles, Sir Lancelot and Sir Gawein? That makes it even more cooler  

BabylonHedgehogTochiro

Leowna
Crew

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:33 pm
ShadowHedgehogTochiro
and the best part its that the characters of sonic team are represented as knights. I mean, look at Shadow and Knuckles, Sir Lancelot and Sir Gawein? That makes it even more cooler
I don't like the fact they changed the names.
=/  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:30 am
~[girlygirl]~
ShadowHedgehogTochiro
=/

Oh but the point of the name change is to pretty much say that they aren't the same people as Sonic's friends. They're different but slightly the same. Kinda hard to explain really.  

Stan Kurogane

Fishy_2010

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:30 pm
Stan Kurogane
~[girlygirl]~
ShadowHedgehogTochiro
=/

Oh but the point of the name change is to pretty much say that they aren't the same people as Sonic's friends. They're different but slightly the same. Kinda hard to explain really.

I think that tends to be confusing for some. I know it would be for me. It looks like one person to you think it's that person, but it's really someone else. Gee, I wonder how Sonic deals with that...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:10 am
O.o i also confirmed the appear of jet the hawk and silver the hedgehog. Jet would be Sir Lamorak and Silver would be Sir Galahad.  

BabylonHedgehogTochiro

Stan Kurogane

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:23 am
So, does anyone else have this game? I think its a lot of fun and the world ranking system is pretty cool. If you have this game and wifi we should so exchange friend codes to compare out Sonic skills =D  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:04 pm
WOOOHOOOO!!!! i beated King Arthur!!!!!! Now i can finally focus on sonic unleashed again...  

BabylonHedgehogTochiro

Leowna
Crew

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:54 am
Stan Kurogane
~[girlygirl]~
ShadowHedgehogTochiro
=/

I understand that, but it doesn't mean I like it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:36 am
Im desperate!!! Any of you know how to get sir Lamorak in the game?! ...i got every other character, i just need him...  

BabylonHedgehogTochiro

~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces