Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Snowkit, a deaf Thunderclan kit Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:44 pm
((CANADA ROCKS!!!!!!! when i went 2 my dance competition there were people from canadians there and THEY WERE AWSOME!!!!!! and their dancing rocked too wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:54 am
(CANNADA WOOOOO. We won the olimpics *dances*)  

Dreamerlily

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:00 pm
((haha, we got really off topic xd we went from Snowkit to Canada lol. I want Applekit to go with him when he gets exiled ok?? i want there to be a lil romance heart mrgreen ))
Duskkit woke up next to his brothers and sister. Today, we become apprentices!! He shook Applekit awake with his nose. He always liked her the best. "Applekit! Wake up! Today we're apprentices!" He did a little happy dance while Applekit blinked sleep from her eyes. "Wha?" Applekit said drowsily. "Wake up, you lazy badger, today we become apprentices!" Duskkit said taunting Applekit. Applekit crouched down playfully, "Nobody calls me a badger and gets away with both ears." She hissed playfully and pounced on him. "Applekit, Duskkit, get your tiny tails over here, i've gotta groom you for the ceremony!" Rosepetal said amused. "Sorry Mama." They said in unison. Duskkit cuffed Applekit over the ear and scampered to their mother.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:59 pm
(romance lol)
"Let all cats old enough to catch thier own pra---" tall star was cut of by a yowl from one of the queens followed by a badger's screech. Duskkit ran to the nursery as fast as his tiny kit legs could carry him. He saw a badger towering over his mother, Rosepetal, about to swipe at her. He let out a kit battle cry and lept on the badger clawing at its eyes. The badger threw him off. Blood blinded the badger for a moment. That allowed Duskkit to get back up onto the badger and cling on. Soon Tallstar and Onewhisker were swiping at the badger and it was growing rapidly tired. It soon tottered over and Duskkit only had seconds to leap off before the badger crushed him. Tallstar and Onewhisker rushed over. "Are you hurt?" Onewhisker asked urgently. "No, im fine, honestly." Duskkit said, feeling proud that he had kiiled a badger...with only a little bit of help! he thought proudly.  

Dreamerlily

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:15 pm
((welcome xd heart ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:54 am
((thanks))  

Dreamerlily

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:04 pm
"Then you both really earn you apprentice ceramony" Tallstar said  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:49 am
"Yay!" All the kits said in union. "But first things first, Mama are you okay?" Duskkit said as he glanced over at Rosepetal "MAMA!" They all squealed. Rosepetal was on the ground, with a huge gash on her left side! "I..m okay.. just.. get..the.. medicine cat!" Rosepetal moaned. "Okay" Applekit nodded, surprisingly calm. "I'll go get her".
"And I'll go with her" Duskkit agreed.
((ooh romance! i love it! and i dont want rosepetal to die, i mean she can but it's such a purty name!!! gonk plus Duskkit is gonna get exiled???))  

JellyfishSpine

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:28 pm
(they are but when)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:52 am
After they got the medicen cat they waited to see what he would say.  

Dreamerlily

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:26 am
When the medicine cat arrived, (and i'm pretty sure it's Barkface) he looked over Rosepetal, inspecting her wounds. Duskkit watched as he put some weird herbal medicine stuff over her cuts.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:26 am
(When will he be EXILED????)  

Dreamerlily

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:04 am
((after his apprentice ceremony))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:22 pm
(yays i meann boooo?)  

Dreamerlily

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:12 am
((OMG!!!!!!!!!! i have a great idea!!!!! do you guys remember how windclan got run out from their territory?!?!? well why dont we make that happen now?!?!?! i know the sequence isnt logical but what ever, then Duskpaw and Applepaw can run away))
The four new apprentices sat in a semi-circle in the center of the clearing. They were guarding the camp. Applepaw was sitting close to Duskpaw. I will guard the camp with my life. Duskpaw thought. He sniffed the air, he picked up a strange scent, he looked around the semicircle at Applepaw, Mosspaw and Breezepaw with a questioning stare, "Whats that smell?" Mosspaw whispered quietly. "I... I dont know, should we tell the clan?" Breezepaw asked nervously. Duskpaw saw a flash of white. He nodded. They yowled as loud as they could, but it was too late. The enemy was already attacking. The four apprentices lept onto the first few they could see. Warriors blundered out of their dens. "Shadowclan!" He heard Onewhisker cry. "Protect the nursery!" Tallstar yowled. All around the apprentices there were screeching balls of fur. There was hissing and spiting, clawing and yowling, scratching and biting. Duskpaw came face to face with and apprentice about as old as him. They locked eyes. He could not bring himself to attack. He turned away and lept on a big white and black tom.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff