Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
How did you find out about D.Gray-man? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ami_Miyama

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:56 pm
Eh I found out about D.gray-man by like how my friend told me about it when seeing it as her picture and I thought it was cool and I asked her what anime it was from and stuff.
But I didn't look at it until my sister had the manga volume and that was like the best moment ever because the volume was awesome.
Funny but I thought in the beginning the earl and allen were allies because the first volume has the two of the together. and the manga was wayy not what I expected.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:22 am
Mm..I found out from a friend...=w= She brought in a manga one day...I stared at the title and later that day I looked up the anime online to watch it...<3 I instantly fell in love with it~!

Of Charred Bones

Tricky Shapeshifter

9,500 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Trick or Treat 100

foreverfalling123

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:32 pm
I found out about D.Gray-Man from a parody called D.Gay-Man. Then after that I just got curious. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:48 am
A friend of mine told me about an anime "I would regret not having seen" so I checked it out and became addicted way too soon. whee
I really hate that the anime endet for now (or for ever?! I dont even want to think about it! crying )  

Lady DeepBlue

IkuXNoahXInnocence

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:44 am
Lady DeepBlue
A friend of mine told me about an anime "I would regret not having seen" so I checked it out and became addicted way too soon. whee
I really hate that the anime endet for now (or for ever?! I dont even want to think about it! crying )
I've heard that it may start again. But it's not sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:22 am
IkuXNoahXInnocence
Lady DeepBlue

Oh, I really wish it would! heart
Where did you get this information?
The awesomeness of the anime should never end! crying  

Lady DeepBlue

JokaNeko

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:34 am
Lady DeepBlue
IkuXNoahXInnocence
Lady DeepBlue

Oh, I really wish it would! heart
Where did you get this information?
The awesomeness of the anime should never end! crying
Someone in the guild has heard it from a friend of hers  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:20 pm
I found out about D.Gray-man before I began to watch. My friend started to talk to me about it,and I'm like,"Huh. OK then."

2 years later after learning about it's "existence" I bought Vol.1 of the Manga. I loved and it and began to watch the anime.

I love it so much, I've been stuck on it longer than other animes I've watched.  

x X M a d H a t t e r

Creative Charms

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:24 pm
one of my sisters told me to read the manga and i just loved it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:19 am
i was looking for a action anime and i found d gray man wich i love becouse it have action and comedy an epic battlles  

haroshiro

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

K a m o v2

Devoted Smoker

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:14 pm
1. i was surfin the internet and stuff and saw some kind of d grayman ad. thing at first i thougth it was goonna be boring form seein the ad and then about 1 month later iwas bored on the internet and rember the d grya man ad and then i started watching the subs

2. i like it just because i do i dont y i do i just do :/  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:17 pm
I'm a rather unique case. There's this book series called Maximum Ride which I love just as much as D.Gray-Man. When I heard they were going to have a manhwa (Korean-styled manga for those who don't know) based on the series, I was definitely excited on how the characters are gunna look like. When the pictures of the main characters were released, I was rather surprised on how Fang (one of my ultimate favorite characters in the series) is interpreted in the manhwa. Sadly, as I grew to love his look overtime, too many fan(girl)s are hating how his hair looked.

What does Fang look like? Allow me to show you. (Also refer to the guy on the right in my signature and the pic below)

If you look at what it says on the picture, the poster commented on how Fang looks a lot like Kanda. I decided to google Kanda to see if it's true (which, obviously is), then learned more about D.Gray-Man and later got hooked and became a hyper fangirl for both Fang and Kanda and I'll never be ashamed whenever I post this. xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (forgive if the pic seems too big ><)  

Freya Sirad

5,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100

Solstice In Heaven

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:38 pm
OneForgottenSoul
I'm a rather unique case. There's this book series called Maximum Ride which I love just as much as D.Gray-Man. When I heard they were going to have a manhwa (Korean-styled manga for those who don't know) based on the series, I was definitely excited on how the characters are gunna look like. When the pictures of the main characters were released, I was rather surprised on how Fang (one of my ultimate favorite characters in the series) is interpreted in the manhwa. Sadly, as I grew to love his look overtime, too many fan(girl)s are hating how his hair looked.

What does Fang look like? Allow me to show you. (Also refer to the guy on the right in my signature and the pic below)

If you look at what it says on the picture, the poster commented on how Fang looks a lot like Kanda. I decided to google Kanda to see if it's true (which, obviously is), then learned more about D.Gray-Man and later got hooked and became a hyper fangirl for both Fang and Kanda and I'll never be ashamed whenever I post this. xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (forgive if the pic seems too big ><)

OMG!!!
Thats SOOOOOOOO WEIRD!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:20 pm
my friend read it befor me she wouldnt stop talking about General Cross and Tyki it got annoying and finally one day i started reading it i liked it so i started watching the anime and recamended it to my fwend  

xXDantesRebellionXx

Interesting Vampire

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Solstice In Heaven

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:02 pm
My big sister showed me the manga.but when i saw a really gross part it was really nasty and but then the other chapters were starting to get really interesting

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff