Submit

The Musical Ninja

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:10 am
Here's Xweek, keeping up to date with the latest revelations...and subsequently, making it a not piece of cake.

Rumour is circulating that someone is going to DIE. According to this rumour, it is someone quite major. It's not been confirmed though, so watch this space.

Another, if somewhat more minor, rumour is going round that DB won't get a Japanese release. It hasn't got a release date for Japan, nor has it been advertised on the Japanese website. If this was the case, that means no Japanese voices would be avaliable for the game. That's nothing to me, but I know that quite a few people like the option of Japanese audio.

Xweek, over and out.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:48 am
Well let's hope that stays a Rumor and no one dies.

Oh well. Jason isn't THAT bad to listen to. Gets really annoying but that's not that bad.

14 Days  

Saleana Faye

The Musical Ninja

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:11 pm
Here's Xweek, keeping up to date with the latest revelations

New episode of the Youtube insider videos (you have faved their channel by now, right?). This one explains Shifter (Amy) and Support (Tails) classes. It also shows one of Amy's boost moves as a kiss, Tails using robots and the Dexter moment being real. Slightly linked rumour is that it shows Rouge to be Shifter and Big to be Suport (I KNEW IT).

Tiny news, Nintendo Powers have been reported to have reviewed DB. They apparently gave it an 8.0. Saying as they're the Sonic-friendly reviewers, I don't know how this would bode for Sonic-unfriendly reviewers.

Xweek, over and out.

I also forgot to initiate my own countdown. *Click* 9 DAYS REMAINING. It comes out on the 26th September, where I live.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:28 pm
Wait. Dexter is real? Wow. I thought he was just made up on Wiki.

8.0 out of 10? That isn't that bad.

13 days in Canada.  

Saleana Faye

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:12 pm
10 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:49 am
9 DAYS LEFT HERE!!! AND I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET IT! YES!!!!!!!!!  

Saleana Faye

Stan Kurogane

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:24 pm
Wow, so Dexter really is real. I'm actually happy that he is real and not just some fake that people made up. As for Amy's Blow Kiss move I couldn't help but laugh at some people's comments on YouTube. Seriously, I'm curious to see if she can only do it to the guys XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:54 pm
Yeah I haven't seen Amy's Kiss yet... oh well Dexter is real.

8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!  

Saleana Faye

The Musical Ninja

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:41 pm

Only one thing, this time. Episode 8 of the Insider series has been put up, and this episode is about Chao.

In basic terms, Chao are little more than power-ups.
-You find Chao by getting eggs which appear on the main map. When they are about to hatch, the egg icon on the top screen shakes.
-You can access the Chao Garden at any time, as long as you can click on the shoe icon in the bottom-left corner.
-All the Chao look different (different Chao have different body colours), so I don't think you'll be able to "raise" them, in the same way as SA/2.
-The Chao are divided into common, rare and unique. They suggest to trade the latter two.
-You have to "bond" a chao to the owner...which is equiping, really.

Xweek, over and out.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:05 am
OH SNAP NEW SCREEN SHOTS

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

looks like we got a really old Echidna....but who is he *dramatic music*
also if you look to the right of him you see a member of the Brotherhood with pinkish dreadlocks sticking out, could it be Knuckles truely isn't the last of his kind, and that the Brotherhood is comprised completely out of Echidnas, we'll just have wait ans see :3  

The Space Shark
Crew

Hilarious Loiterer

The Musical Ninja

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:46 am

Some irrlevant text, just skip over it.

"Plot; 4000 years ago, the two rival clans of the dominant race Echidna lived side by side in relative harmony. The fragile peace that persisted between the two clans for centuries threatened to be broken at any time. The borders of the empire of Knuckles Clan and the Clan Nocturnus began to encroach one on the other, and neither side is ready to cede the slightest piece of territory.

In the war for expansion that followed, an unforeseen cataclysm caused the fall of Clan of Knuckles, raising Angel Island from the surface of the Earth. The Clan Nocturnus did not experienced a much better fate: the entire clan disappeared, taking with it everything that was associated. Nobody has been seen since. All traces of the existence of Clan Nocturnus have now been eliminated, with the exception of a small robotic survivor, its name lost in history.

On the other hand, time has elapsed since the crushing defeat of Eggman at the hands of Sonic and his friends. Nobody has reunited thereafter, and they are presumed disappeared forever. Without any chaos and terror that mad scientist liked to spread, the world has become pleasant, quiet and prosperous.

Sonic, meanwhile, spent most of his time to explore the farthest corners of the planet, since it no longer has to play super-hero who saves the world. His wanderings have been suddenly interrupted when he received a call from Tails on the frequency reserved for emergencies. Central City is in turmoil, while Knuckles has been kidnapped!

Sonic and his friends are able to discover that the events of the past can still influence the future. Could it be that there is a link between the fate of the two echidna clans and the problems Knuckles is facing today?"

In other, more important news, it is 3 days until SC biggrin B comes out in Britannia. Get those mice ready, because I'll be up a long while, giving you the latest feed, until it comes out in NA.

Xweek, over and out.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:21 pm
No spoilage for me please. Even if I beg...don't tell me.

One Week. YATTA  

Saleana Faye

Stan Kurogane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:00 am
I just found out that a certain EB games in Australia just couldn't wait for their release date and let it rip yesterday. Some lucky Australians are probably playing right now <_< I feel jealous but since they always seem to get Sonic games last I guess they deserve it.

If you wanna see the opening you can find it on YouTube here. IMO, I think it looks REALLY good.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:23 pm
Sigh. 6 days or STAN'S CASE!!!!!!!!! No days for Australia.  

Saleana Faye

sharieffx123
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:17 pm
wow! just a few more days and this game is so coming out im alittle skecty on the whole fighting on team thing but bioware will pull it though! biggrin 3nodding  
~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff