Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Battle of the clans! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:09 pm
Appleheart watched helplessly as ThornClan began to set out for the gathering. An ominous feeling washed over her, and she knew unnecessary blood may be spilled tonight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Momma? Who's dat cat?" Wondered Patchkit, instead of the other question she was going to ask.

"That's Coldheart." Rainpool replied.

"But he said he'd never come back..." mewed Patchkit, lost in thought.

Rainpool glanced at her daughter. "How did you...?" she began, but then seemed to remember something. Patchkit shook her head. "I dont know. I've never heard of 'im before."
Rainpool shook out her fur in response.

"Momma, can I go to the gathering?" Patchkit blurted out her question, eagerly waiting for Rainpool's response. Whether or not she said yes or no Patchkit felt as if she'd already gone to a hundred gatherings. Even though this could be her very first one...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:13 pm
(hehe!! I thought Patchkit lost ALL her memories!!! eek blaugh )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:17 pm
ThornClan charged down, taking the clan cats by surprise.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:44 pm
(She did, but it's kinda like de ja vu or something to her...^^)
Patchkit had fallen asleep in the leader's den when suddenly she was scooped up in a black tom's mouth.
"...'EY!" She cried when she realized this tom didnt smell of MoonClan. "LEMME GO!"  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:04 pm
(remember Cinderpaw she deja vued to with talkin bout the badgers and is Patchkit being kidnaped. Im being runningpaw)
(PLZ CAN LILYFUR BE RELATED TO RUNNINGPAW if not...)

Runningpaw didnt want to fight, but he had to be loyal to his clan. He persuited on a random she-cat (you guessed LILYFUR) and bit her hard.

(Is Runningpaw evil or just loyal?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:33 pm
Cindermoon stood her ground when a huge tabby tom charged at her from the side. Cindermoon gave a battle cry and kicked with all her force into the middle of his face. Then leaped on his back, "You filthy creaters!! How dare you attack us during a cerimony!!" Cindermoon bit down so firously on his neck, that she could tast the warm blood gush out of the wound. The cat gave a yowl, rolledover knocking Cindermoon off, then raced over to the bushes. Cindermoon then abruptly stopped, something had occured to her, she looked up at the moon. The moon! It is being covered by the clouds!! NO!! She was then knocked over by a small she-cat. The cat was about to bit into Cindermoons neck, then Oakenpelt leaped and slamed the cat over knocking out her breath. "Oakenpelt! The moon!" Gasped Cindermoon. Oakenpelt looked up, "No! But we have to keep fighting! We must protect the clans!" Oakenpelt Helped Cindermoon up, then charged a tom who had gotten to close to them. But couldn't Starclan understand? Don't we need to fight?  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:28 am
Moonflwoer was gaurding some apprentices, though some of them were from other clans. "Quick! Get out of here!" She grawled to them. They quickly left, all except Horsepaw, who was among the apprentices. "I'll help you Moonflower!" She yowled. She climbed up Moonflower's back and lepped onto the Thornclan warrior. Horsepaw bit down on the warrior's ear, while Moonflower bit into a forleg, causeing the cat the tople over.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:15 am
Cindermoon leapedd in nexted to Oakenpelt. They dogged a swipe from the Thronclan warrior, then Oakenpelt smashed strait into him, clawing and driving him back. Cindermoon turned and saw the she-cat waking up. CIndermoon jumped at her, but was bull dosed over by another cat, he had white fur. "STOP!! This is vine frenzy! please! Don't hurt her!" Coldheart yowled.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Dreamerlily

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:35 am
(rightnow since im fighting my self... ill see who wins)

Runningpaw pinned down Lilyfur, but she wriggled away and bit his hind leg. He reared and scratched her flank... deep. She aimed for his neck but bit his back. With one final bite Runningpaw retreated. Lilypaw watched him and felt pride.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:44 am
Coldheart looked into Cindermoon's eyes, "Please..." He glanced back at Vinefrenzy and then back at Cindermoon. He would be ready to attack this cat if she attacked his mate. Instead she snorted and ran back into battle. Coldheart glanced back at Vinefrenzy then ran back into the battle. He had to help stop ThornClan, it wasn't right what they were doing.

He saw Blackberry attacking a white she-cat with blue eyes. He dived at his deputy, knocking her off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A white tom jumped at the black she-cat attacking Crystalstar. She got up and looked at the cat, he didn't look like he was from any of the clans, but he was so familiar. "Crystalstar! Help!" A cry sounded behind her. Crystalstar turned, three cats were trying to attack the apprentices, only Moonflower was there to protect them She lept and a small brown cat, he looked no more less than six moons old. She ignored his puny size and clawed his side. He yowled and ran out of the clearing.

"Are you okay?" She asked Moonflower, but before she could respond a cat knocked into her.
"How dare you attack an innocent kit!" Crystalstar turned to face the white tom who had saved her.
"A kit?" Crystalstar mewed in confusion. "Why is a kit in battle?" She didn't wait for an answer. She lept at the tom, she easily pinned him down and looked deep into his light blue eyes. (FLASHBACK...in next post.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainpool slept outside the nursery, not completly asleep. She heard Patchkit yelling from inside the Leader's den. She lept up as she saw a black tom running out of Eagleheart's den and out the camp. "Patchkit!" She yelled and ran after the tom.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:55 am
Coldheart held the white she-cat's eyes, her blue eyes reminded him of someone. Someone long ago. (FLASHBACK!!!!)

'Come on, Coldkit! Catch me!' Crystalkit mewed and ran around Coldkit in circles. 'I'm a huge badger trying to kill SkyClan.' She laughed and lept on top of Coldkit, pinning him down easily.

'Your such a weakling, Coldkit!' Patchkit laughed behind Crystalkit. Coldkit hissed and looked into his sister's eyes, her light blue eyes.
(END OF FLASHBACK!!!)

Coldheart stared at the she-cat, "Crystaleyes?" The white she-cat stared at him in disbelif.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crystalstar shook her head, "How do you know my old warrior name?" She asked the tom.

"Its me, Coldheart!" The tom mewed struggling to get free.

"Coldheart?" Crystalstar stared at her long lost brother. "Thats impossible, my brother died after the clans were made." But Crystalstar didn't belive her own words. She shook her head again and lept off of Coldheart. She ran back into battle, she spotted the black she-cat that had attacked her and lept on top of her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainpool ran through the forest, hard on the tom's paws. She was close enough to leap, but she didn't want to hurt her kit. Leap, Rainpool! She will be okay! A voice said in her head, she shook it, but lept onto the tom. He rolled over and released Patchkit. "Get behind me!" Rainpool scorned and lept at the tom, claws unseathed. "Don't you ever touch MoonClan's leader!" She yowled. (OOPS!!! ^.^)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:16 am
As soon as Moonflower heard that the cat had been a kit, she ran after it. She found it trying to like the wound. She padded up to the kit hesitinly, not sure if the kit would like her here. When the kit saw her, it looked a bit scared, but tried to growl anyway. "Who are you?" The kit said. Yup, this kit was deffinitly scared of Moonflower. "I'm a warrior." Moonflower replied. "You don't smell of Thornclan. Why are you here? Are you going to kill me?" The kit, though still trying to sound tough, was getting more and more scared. Moonflower shook her head, then bent down to sniff the wound. She began to lick it, and after a few strokes, she stopped. "There. You'll be fine, but you might be sore for a while. I suggest you rest up until it heals." As she began to padded back into the clear, back to the fighting, maddness, the kit called to her. "What's your name?" Monflower stopped and turned back to the kit, warmth and a sort of love in her eyes, not the kind of love you would show your mate, a different kind. More like, a motherly type love. "Moonflower." She purred to walked back into the clearing. "Moonflower..." The kit said as she left.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:04 am
Coldheart stared, bewildered after his sister. She thought I was dead? He asked himself. He shook his head, I'll talk to her later. He said to himself and ramed into Rainstar. The leader looked up at his warrior. "What are you doing?" He hissed.

"Stopping you! This isn't right and you know it!" Coldheart snapped and bit Rainstar's neck, making him bleed, badly. He yowled a retreat and ran out of the clearing, ThornClan cats following close behind. Coldheart looked around, it was hard to see while the moon was covered, but he could see Crystaleyes' white pelt. "Crystaleyes," He yelled walking towards his sister, but she didn't look up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crystalstar ignored her brother's calls, she wasn't Crystaleyes anymore, she was Crystalstar, leader of SnowClan. And he was a traitor. Coldheart walked up to her, "Crystaleyes?" He mewed softly.

Crystalstar looked up and hissed, "I'm not Crystaleyes!" She growled and walked over to Sandstripe who was limping. "We should get back to camp, Skyears will want to look at that." Sandstripe nodded.

"Crystalstar, Foxtail(i think that what my mates name is..)..." She trailed off. "He...he didn't make it. Some black she-cat attacked him and killed him." Crystalstar yowled as if she had been hurt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainpool watched as the black tom ran away, bleeding badly and half his fur gone. She turned toward her kit. Patchkit stared in bewilderment, Rainpool relized what she said. Now it was time to explain.
(Ur turn Patchkit!)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:09 pm
Moonflower saw the Thornclan cats begin to retreat. She blinked. How much did I miss? She was confused. But she ignored her confusion and began to herd the injured apprentices, those that could move, over to the medicine cats. She also helped some of the injured warriors too, though they seemed a bit more reluctant to move.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:25 pm
"What in StarClan?" Bearclaw asked herself as the ThornClan cats attacked.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Blackberry sneaked over to the leaders, and punced ontop of them, folowed by a couple others.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff