Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:28 pm
hey, I'm Thunderkit of Fireclan...can I join the tribe as Storm that darkens sky (Storm) and I want to be a to-be cave-gaurd....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:35 pm
(wow, Tanner....i mean Thunderkit ^.^ ur in the guild two minuets and your already RPing....i have trained ye well ^.^  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:40 pm
(hehe! Shur storm!! Let me just get you down. . .Ok all done!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:34 pm
Star looked up from where she stood, gaurding the camp with Shadow. (pointless, but its 12 o'clock!)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:47 am
(I'm gone for a few days and the tribe RP is up gonk I was to busy spazzing about Avatar to come on Gaia, but enough with the excussess...)

Night passed the cave-guards on her way out, and went into the part of the forest that had the most prey. The lithe prey-hunter sniffed the air to see if she could sense any prey. A mouse - only a few tail-lengths away - scurryed around, looking for seeds. Going into a croutch, Night stalked her prey, and lept; catching the unsuspecting mouse under her paws. Picking it up, she made her way back towards the camp.

(long, but pretty pointless post.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:29 am
((I LOVED the Acatar movie! It was GREAT!))

Wolf awoke slowly, but had trouble stretching because of her large belly. She sighed. Kit's are wonderful, but waiting to have them is painful. She laid back down.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:35 am
((THE AVATAR MOVIE WAS AWESOME!!!! Aang was all, pshoo! hi-yah! lol i love avatar...i wish they'd do a fourth season where it's like the epilogue, you know?))

Halfmoon waited anxiously for Sun to return...
(BTW Hi Thunderkit!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:34 am
(OMG!!!! The avi movie was GREAT!!! but only one thing was bad. . .WHERE THE FRENCH TOAST IS ZUKO"S MOTHER!!!! I WAITED THROUGH THE WHOLE BEACH SEASION!!!! AND THE MOTHER NEVER SHOWED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok. . .I'm good now! xp )
Sun padded into the clearing in the center of the camp. She picked a vole and headed to a shady spot under a thick root. Ahh. . this is nice! Enjoying some prey-kill on a sunny day, and. . .and. . .oh Stone. . . Sun couldn't stop herself remembering stone, sitting alone on a rock, how happy he was to see her, how sad he was when she left. What do I do? Well I'll see him tomorrow! I can see him once a day, just to keep it safe!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:44 am
Star looked up from her post, Storm that darkens sky was coming over. "Hey, you come to take my post?" Star asked tiredly. Storm nodded and switched Star spots. She slowly walked towards the to-be den. Once she was there she used the rest of her strength to jump up to her nest, next to the look-out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:48 am
(hehe! Tired to-be goes to sleep!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:52 am
(Um, Halfmoon is still waiting For Sun to tell her if she's expecting kits...)
((XD WHERE THE FRENCH TOAST!!!! THAT'S PRICELESS!!!! LOL!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:57 pm
(hehe!lol! Sorry, let meh talk to Halfmoon now!!)
Sun was just finishing her meal, when Halfmoon walked up to her. "Sun? Can I speak with you for amoment?" Sun looked up, "Oh! Of course!" Halfmoon sat down nexted to Sun. "Um. . .I don't know. . . Sun am I going to have kits?" Sun gave a murrow of laughter, "Well let me look, you shoulld know the proceder." Halfmoon purred, "Thank you sun." Halfmoon then lay down, and flipped over on her belly. Sun sniffed Halfmoon's belly, "Well, well, it looks like were going to have some new arrivals in the tribe some day!! Congradulations!! Your a kit-mother!!!" Purred Sun.
(lets just say Halfmoon got tired of waiting, and wandered around the camp looking for sun. . .tehe!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

LAVtoyou

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:36 pm
((Crstalstar, you know how in PebbleClan we're traveling to the Tribes? What if we transfered over to this rp? I sort of want to have everyone meet the real tribe! Also, would that be alright with you, Cindermoon?))

Lunar conteniued to hunt in the forest, enjoying the leaves rustiling above her. I wonder if there's a place... beyond the barrier of trees. A place where the sky roams forever ahead? Or it was all rocky? she shook her head, there was no use drifting on the thought, it's not like she would ever leave the forest home.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:42 pm
((I'm bored, so I'm going to keep going.
I'm going to be able to role play alot more now, just finished my book. I'm happy but yet sad. It was so fun torturing my charecters! But then of course I have plenty of unfinshed books... if any of you know a publisher that would be great. I certainly do need one... If I do find one, check out your local book stores for Teacher's Log the exciting tale about an immortal named Katsuki... or so she thought. And also, make sure to tune in with the book I've just decided to start- Possesion That might be done... sometime... next year maybe... Any of you guys writing a book? Or have written one?))  

LAVtoyou

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:02 pm
(I'm writing a book! i plan on getting it actually published, but i hav a long way 2 go)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff