Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos better?? XD
  Blondes
  Brunettes
View Results

GabrielleClearwater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:03 am
Well, a year and a half ago, I might have agreed with the stereotypes of a "dumb blonde", but my best friend is super blonde and she's sweet and intelligent and artistic and her hair ees beautiful and long 3nodding

Soooo....I'm gonna go with my hair colour of choice....BLUE! (yeah, I've had my hair blue a lot)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:08 pm
Oh PSHAW. Every single girl has a blonde moment from time to time.

I'm allowed to make fun of blondes cuz I am one. LOL. I love being blonde because when I do something dumb, ditzy, klutzy or stupid I pause and just go: Whoooops... Blonde moment. LOL

D:< BUT BLONDES AREN'T STUPID. WE JUST HAVE MOMENTS!!!!!!!!

LOL. Blondes have more fun. XDDD jkjk

:3 I think all hair colors are pretty...  

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

SummaGlamourGirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:16 pm
Brunettes! biggrin just kidding ... doesn't really matter *oh, yes it does* 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:47 am
User Image

User Image
Brunettes cause thats my hair color :3

User Image

User Image  

Michiko_Kitten

Gracefully Expensive Kira

Beloved Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:06 pm
Purple Orchid Petal
Ever stop to think...

Diiiiid you know, blond(e) hair is a mutation? xD

In the cavemen times, everyone had brown hair and brown eyes. But you know in the whole evolution thingy where you've gotta be fit/look the type to survive in those times... weeeelll, as a survivol (sp?) thingy, the hair whatsits [yeah, im not that scientific] mutated and became blonde, and the same with eyes going from brown to blue... obviously not on already born people lol but i mean like on babys in the womb, the genes or DNA or whatever the technical word is lol mutated and they came out like that, and it was a way to scare off other humans in like diff tribes or big evil meanies or whatever it was they had back in the day. lol
Soo, even though I'm naturally a brunette (with blue eyes biggrin which my mum said it actually very rare when you look at the population as a whole!) i support blondes for that reason smile They're the scary bunch that helped us brunettes survive in our little tribe thingies razz

Just thought you'd like to know biggrin lmao.

OHHH and alsooo...
the spelling of blond(e) is different for males and females, and unlike a lot of languages that have diff spellings, its one of the only ones in english!
blond for dudes, blonde for dudettes smile

I'm full of useless hair knowledge <3

And those of you who wanna get rid of that bleach in your hair, get a red based dye smile some browns have mostly green in it, and it'll turn your hair a horrible greeny colour - have to get a red based one!!

*shutting up now*

...and forget to start again?

...I'MMA SUPER MUTANT >O< I have dirty blonde hair and blue/green/hazel eyes.My eyes change with the seasons..It's normally..Blue for Spring.Green for Summer.Hazel for Winter and all over the place during the Fall.I think I look the best during Fall.And I started out as a bright blonde vampiress 0-0 If I turn my arms over to show the un-tanned part..It is GHOST WHITE srsly!and I am pulling a Mom..Her hair was the same way but it changed to brown.But I can pull everything but red..I could really do a black..I want to dye my hair black REALLY badand then when my hair grows in in will be brown the black!And I had my sister layer it so it looks REALLY good and all that.But the thing is with me..I am really smart like a brunette.but I am a classical blonde.I tripped over a log in Gettsyburg,PA on a field trip for school and then BOOM I have a new theroy..Logs liek to trip blondes!One tripped me and I gave myself a conncussion!But I didn't feel a thing..and my response was.*Jumps up as soon as the fall happens*Then the guides liek "OMGFTW?!ARE YOU DEADOR BLEEDING?!?!?"And I reach around touch my head,doesn't flich at touching it,and goes,"No blood!I'm fine!"And when I got on the bus 10 minutes later.I realize.My sunglasses are missing from when I fell,they are probally being stepped on as I type this xD, and I flipped bacause my PARENTS GOOD CAMERA HIT THE GROUND!But it was all good!and I woke up the next morning after telling my parents I fell the night I got back I fell and thought "Why does my head hurt?"and then I asked."Why am I so tired and why do my legs hurt and why don't I really remember today's date?"Then my mom goes."You fell yesterday?Remember?You hit legs first.and it's Wednesday the 15th.Your trip to Gettsyburg was yesterday!"and I was like "Really?How can I be shure you aren't messing with me?"Then she walks out of the room and returns holding a coffee mug and a super mini mouse coffee mug in her hands and one had a qoute and the other had the Union and Confederate falgs and it said Gettsyburg on it."....OOOhhh Now I remember...Most of it 0-0"and then we figured I had a small ingury and I was better since I remembered it later..I am rambling again aren't I?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:10 am
Kage Kaitou
faerie_ophelia
Redheads rule. mrgreen *Is sad to not be one*

Don't redhead's have a bad tempter...

I know I fit that bill sweatdrop

In my opinion, I like blondies a lot. My sister's an absoutely GORGEUS blonde, as is one of my friends, I bleach streaks in my hair sometimes. Brunettes are just so common =/

i love black hair tho <333

I was watching Parental Control, and the parents asked a blonde girl a quetion, and she was sitting there like "ummm..... uh.... um...." for like 3 minutes before the parents said "You forgot the question, didn't you?" and she nodded and they said "You're a natural blonde, aren't you?" and she said "So I've been told." the parents were rofl'in.  

Azusanga

kohaku moonbeam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:02 pm
I just say that blondes are better because I am blonde myself. I do not really have anything against brunettes though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:55 pm
It doesn't matter to me. If it's the person's natural hair color, then there's no way to really judge them.  

Drug Goth Crystal

Blood Thirsty Turtle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:58 pm
it doesnt matter. they're the same. Who's the dumb a** who started the blondes being stupid joke? its stereotyping.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:51 pm
iiiM sO Fr3SH n S3Xiii
o thats cool but the subject is not redheads... 4laugh

Well it should be! Also I am partly for blonde because technically I am strawberry blond(e) so I can also make blond(e) jokes! yay for me! rofl  

XxFlutterby_HeavenxX

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:23 pm
Really? We're judging by hair colour now? -3-

And Currently I am blonde, pick and have my grey and brown roots showing. -3-  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:22 pm
Truthfully I like NATURAL blondes they're OK. But, BRUNETTES ROCK THE HOUSE! cause I am one. But really an honestly I like them all because if you look closely at my hair, It's brown with blond streaks and a touch of red. I LLOOOOOOVE MY HAIR!  

RockMusicAlive

Christizzle

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:52 pm
Why is this even in the debate forum? Who gives a s**t.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:26 pm
...Why are we judging by hair color? It doesn't matter...it's kind of predjudice...

Anyway I couldn't tell you everyone has green hair to me but I must say lighter greens are waaaay cooler... rolleyes  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

AThousandLullabies

5,650 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:57 pm
it's just a hair color.
people are who they are,
despite whether or not they're blond or brunette
generalizing like that would just be stereotyping