Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:29 pm
Eva walked in and took the note off of the door. As she walked in she heard what Alex had said. "Well thank you but that picture was taken after a volleyball game on the beach. So I was all sweaty and gross looking. At least that's what I think." She walked into the kitchen and mouthed 'yes' to herself as she sat the bags on the counter. Riley jumped up, ready for her breakfast. "Here you go." Eva said as she put some cat food in Riley's new cat bowl. She poured some water in the other new bowl and sat it next to Riley.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:34 pm
Alex blushed a deep red and watched her walk off. He put the picture back and got up going into the kitchen. He smiled and crouched down next to Riley and pet her. "I like cats, always have." He said looking back up at Eva, his blush starting to fade.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:37 pm
"Yeah me too." Eva said. "It's strange but in every house that I've been in, a cat has always found it's way to my house. And then eventually I end up keeping it." Riley jumped down and started to rub on Alex's leg. "And it seems she likes you too. Have you had breakfast yet?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:42 pm
Alex stood up and smlie at Riley then back to Eva. "Know, I haven't eaten yet. I was kind of in a hurry to get here." He chuckled. "Tell you the truth, I'd rather be here than at home." He shrugged.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:44 pm
Eva nodded. "I know what you mean. But I was fixing to make a omelet and some toast. What would you like in yours?" She asked him. Eva started to take the materials out of the fridge. She then grabbed all the right pots and pans.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:51 pm
Alex thought for a second. "I could go for some mushrooms and ham." He smiled and leaned on one of the counters. He was wearing a tight t-shirt without a jacket this time. "Thanks."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:53 pm
Eva took out some mushrooms and ham. She began to cook the omelet for him. "Any time." She smiled as she noticed his shirt.

Any believe me. Anytime. She thought to herself. Eva finished his omelet and toast and handed him a plate.

"Here you go." She smiled and then made her own. When she finished, she sat at the kitchen table and began to eat. Riley jumped on the table. "No sweetie. You already had your breakfast." She told her and placed her back on the floor.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:59 pm
Alex sat down at the table and started to eat. As he did so he couldn't help but look across the table and glance up at her every now and then. He smiled and blushed slightly, almost praying she wouldn't notice. And then hoping she would.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:03 pm
Eva ate her omelet and then looked up at him. "So," She sighed. "Tell me about yourself." She smiled as she noticed his face a little red. To her, it was adorable and cute. But she would never voice that out loud.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:09 pm
Alex looked up and swallowed what he had in his mouth. "Well, what do you want to know?" He asked taking another bite.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:12 pm
Eva shrugged. "Anything. I guess you could start with the usual. Favorite color, favorite food and so on. Then you could move on to what you like to do and then go from there." She took another bite and waited from him.

As he sat there, again she couldn't help what came to her mind. In her mind, she could see the two of them sitting on a beach somewhere as the sun was setting. He had his arm wrapped around her waist to keep her warm. But again she shook out of it and waited from him to answer.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:19 pm
Alex thought for a second. "Well, my favorite color is red. I like to eat french toast... and ice cream." He chuckled a little and continued on. "But one of my favorite things is to just relax on a beach or something."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:22 pm
"Interesting." Eva said. "I'd figured you as a football kind of guy." She took another bite and then thought of another question. "Ok, here's another one. What's your dream job?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:26 pm
Alex shook his head. "Nah, I'm not really one for sports." He shrugged and finished off his omlet. "As for a dream job... I don't know. I like animals, so maybe a vet or something." He said. He had never really thought much about it.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:31 pm
"I've thought about that too but I get sick at the sight of blood. Especially human blood." Evan stood up and took both plates and placed them in the sink. She turned to him. "Alright, let's do this."

Today, they would be painting the living room. They placed covers over everything and brought out the paint. Eva turned on the radio and began to sing to 100 years by Five for Fighting. She dipped her paint brush in the paint and began to paint the walls.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff