12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:22 am
Saleana Faye
SonicChaosBlaze
Saleana Faye
The Werehog is the only new character in Unleashed. So there's no new characters. THANK GOD!! Sega is going back to their roots and having an All Sonic (with the exception of Knuckles Amy Tails and Shadow popping in during cut scenes) game with Eggman as the Villain. When was the last time he WAS the Villain in a Sonic game?

ummmm...I hate to burst your bubble but there is another new character

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His name is Chip, and no one knows what he is yet

Website please, because right now, I look at it like it was Photoshopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7VH5vCgtrE&feature=related

How about this gameplay video snippet, instead?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:54 am
Thanks. Ugh... not another new one. Well looks like Sega is going back to it's roots and making NEW CHARACTERS!!!! So the new question is what is Chip? Is it like an Omochao that tries to help you and you get so annoyed and you pick it up and throw it at robots? Is it male of female or if it's like an Omochao... genderless?  

Saleana Faye

The Musical Ninja

Melodious Gekko

12,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:15 am
Saleana Faye
Thanks. Ugh... not another new one. Well looks like Sega is going back to it's roots and making NEW CHARACTERS!!!! So the new question is what is Chip? Is it like an Omochao that tries to help you and you get so annoyed and you pick it up and throw it at robots? Is it male of female or if it's like an Omochao... genderless?

From what's been shown in the SU manga (where Chip was first revealed), it looks like it's a male chihuahua, or something of that vein. The manga has his characterisation more like Charmy than Omochao (he [Chip] gets so insistent about wanting ice cream, he destroys the vendor. He also seems rash).

I've just thought; What if Chip is related to Charmy? They're small, the both have insect wings and their names both begin with "Ch". lol

But really, we don't know what purpose he'll really serve, since he doesn't seem to be an in-level feature.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:32 pm
only time will tell (btw thanks for finding that clip, you saved me some trouble XD)  

The Space Shark
Crew

Hilarious Loiterer

Kurisu Fuyuumi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:24 am
i can wait for kill some robots as Sonic the Werehog! I MUST SEE WHY SONIC TRANSFORMED INTO A WEREHOG! I MUST KNOW IT!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:51 am
Hey Chip is like an chao or will he have a role in the game just asking  

sharieffx123
Crew

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:29 am
Well this is the newest one that is coming out in a bit over a month. I really can't wait to get my hands on it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:24 am
this games got alot of hype and hope riding on it, its another make it or break it moment for Sonic, and as you can see from my sig, I think it'll be a make it 3nodding  

The Space Shark
Crew

Hilarious Loiterer

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:14 pm
With 16 days left, Sega is defiantly paying off. The First couple of Cut Scenes out, it looks amazing... I would post the link I saw them, but as fast as they're going up on YouTube, Sega's bringing them down. My suggestion is to go hunting on YouTube if you want to see them. Might be hard since Sega's bringing them down as fast as they're up...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:55 pm
Sega is also putting this out this month as a tie in

http://www.sega.com/sonicunleashed/notw/us/  

The Space Shark
Crew

Hilarious Loiterer

Stan Kurogane

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:24 pm
After being one of the people who actually got to see the opening sequence along with one of the scenes, I can comment on what I know about Chip.

Here are the facts sad I'll hide them just incase no one wants spoils)
|He has no memories. He met Sonic as a Werehog apparently(its what it sounds like in their conversations since he brings up how Sonic looks). He LOVES ice cream and goes on about chocolate chips. This is where we get his name. Sonic calls him Chip and the little guy finds it to be the best thing ever and agrees with the name since he doesn't know his own.|

Now I'll go on about what I think about Chip. Overall a very cheery guy. I can't really judge whether he'll be a pain like Omochao. The whole 'no memory' thing really gets me thinking...Normally cute little characters like that with no memory mean bad news later on. My guess is hes going to turn out to be some evil thing that Sonic will end up having to fight or something. He'll die, blah blah blah. Yeah...Still not a very good review on him but...I still am about to kill people to get my hands on this game.

I tend to like characters despite how annoying they are. I even got to like Amy of all characters...I don't mind Vector that much either despite how much he bugged me to find that stupid computer room only to suicide two seconds later and not come back...It really is going to depend on who you are when it comes down to it. Besides, anything with Sonic will get me to play.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:30 pm
User Image
It's the sadest thing when...

SEGA really needs to stop with the new characters... stare

Angels fly away...
User Image

AerisYunaTifaRikku
Crew

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:48 pm
Well. Looks like Sega wants to disappoint us all with bringing Unleashed out Friday November 28th...read it on the Nintendo's website. So...10 days more.

Well it should be 11 but with Sega's evil doing of making us wait longer... 21 days left  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:42 pm
Incorrect. The European release date is the 28th. US is still the 18th. Australia has to wait for December the 8th.  

Stan Kurogane

Saleana Faye

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:55 am
OBJECTION!!!

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=62288

^ Website.  
~Chao Garden~(Sonic Gaming)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers