Sonic character generator. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlphaSonic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:13 pm
Itaru Hiro
Hit the print screen key (next to the F12 key) and paste it in paint. Cut out the stuff you need and save it. Then go to photo bucket and upload it on there. then use the User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i press the print key but i dont know what im doing wrong because it wont paste onto paint  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:35 pm
Go S.I.N.  

Rex - The Grave of Chaos

Hallowed Mage

Tiana828

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:05 pm
go B.O.O.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:41 pm
all pics of my fan character

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Tiana828

Tiana828

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:42 pm
send me a pm if u like my character  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:20 pm
i have my own fan character but i dont know how to upload the picture sweatdrop and id upload a drawing but i dont have a scanner gonk  

pika293

2,400 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

- Acursio -

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:25 pm
User Image

Mania - (Etruscan) goddess of Hell.

Kukukuku~
User Image

I <3 profile comments.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:26 am
User Image
Talor the fox
Power: Darkness, despair and death
Likes: Sweets (she can't resist them), anime/ manga, video games, and metal music
Dislikes: bugs, people who tell her her name is spelled wrong, sour cream/mayo/cottage cheese/ cream cheese
Bio: Raised on the streets all alone she grew a heart of stone. She may look tough on the outside ut she is actually a anime otaku xD she is laid back and a bit of a crybaby. she loves sweet. She hates her power but uses it for good if she can, She was hurt over and over again growing up which made her heart harden every time and the darkness inside her grow. SHe met another character of mine Matt the cat who has a cute personality and he broke the stone when he confessed his true feelings for her. She can become depressed easily and if it goes to far she will basically go mad and destroy everything she can. She is also bipolar and often hits her friends when they annoy her. Her favorite lunch is pork ramen with pineapple orange juice.  

5ci

Shirtless Werewolf

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:05 am
Yay! More cool characters! Lol. Have all of you checked out the rp section? Those characters look like rp material to me wink .  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:35 pm
Chadbeats
Here's a furry version of my avatar. It's not any specific animal, cuz I just kinda through it together.
User Image

(cuz i'm a n00b)

I think it should be a hedgechidfox because it has no ears like an echidna, a hedgehog tail, and an a head like a fox  

Sonamys_number_1_fan

Sonamys_number_1_fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:55 pm
pika293
i have my own fan character but i dont know how to upload the picture sweatdrop and id upload a drawing but i dont have a scanner gonk

go to imageshack.com (it will change the address don't worry it supposed to do that) after u make the character on the furry doll makers and follow that other guys rules to do that and then copy the code and post it on here.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:03 pm
here is 2 characters i made

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Princess Sarah the Echidfox

Weapon: Staves, Guns, Magic element (all magic that means) in team sakurado (her team, captain)

Type: speed, flying, & power

Likes: Music, magic, sweets, food, life (somewhat), friends, singing, drumming, being in her band, being in the top 2 & being # 1, etc. etc.

Dislikes: eggman (duh), school, fan boys, popuratzies & live news reports cornoring her, being in the top 100 & being # 100

Theme song: Blow me away (our version) - Skarllyte

Name: Dillon the Echidfox

Weapon: Staves, Guns, Magic element (light magic that means) in team dillario (his team , captain)

Likes: Music, magic, sweets, food, life (somewhat), friends, drumming, being in his band, being in the top 2 & being # 1, etc. etc.

Dislikes: eggman (duh), school, fan girls, popuratzies & live news reports cornoring him, being in the top 100 & being # 100

Theme song: Me against the world (our version) - The Sky Warriors  

Sonamys_number_1_fan

Atomic Sunday

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:36 am
Sonamys_number_1_fan
Chadbeats
Here's a furry version of my avatar. It's not any specific animal, cuz I just kinda through it together.
User Image

(cuz i'm a n00b)

I think it should be a hedgechidfox because it has no ears like an echidna, a hedgehog tail, and an a head like a fox

Echidna' can use that tail to, and the head isn't really specific.

Also IMO, Hybrids = Lame -_-  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:53 pm
User Image theres mine xd  

One Fly Mofo

5,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

5ci

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:57 pm
Sonamys_number_1_fan
here is 2 characters i made

Name: Princess Sarah the Echidfox

Weapon: Staves, Guns, Magic element (all magic that means) in team sakurado (her team, captain)

Likes: Music, magic, sweets, food, life (somewhat), friends, singing, drumming, being in her band, being in the top 2 & being # 1, etc. etc.

Dislikes: eggman (duh), school, fan boys, popuratzies & live news reports cornoring her, being in the top 100 & being # 100

Theme song: Blow me away (our version) - Skarllyte

Name: Dillon the Echidfox

Weapon: Staves, Guns, Magic element (light magic that means) in team dillario (his team , captain)

Likes: Music, magic, sweets, food, life (somewhat), friends, drumming, being in his band, being in the top 2 & being # 1, etc. etc.

Dislikes: eggman (duh), school, fan girls, popuratzies & live news reports cornoring him, being in the top 100 & being # 100

Theme song: Me against the world (our version) - The Sky Warriors

Id change their personalities... cause they are MAJOR Mary sues. ( and the mae version of a mary sue.)  
~Headlines, Welcomes, and Sites~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff