Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
D.Banner-maker Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you goin to make 1 of ur own or gonna steal one from someoone else?
I'll make them myself
23%
 23%  [ 14 ]
i just steal 1 from someone else
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
we love Allen!!!
30%
 30%  [ 18 ]
Tyki is the best!!!
21%
 21%  [ 13 ]
i don't care
10%
 10%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 60

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:29 pm
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
It's definitely not the best though. Maybe If I cropped it more :]

*blinks in confusion*umm..wellihav noidea2how2 do that sig stuffsoidontno wat cropping meanlol......sorry sounding stupid...

Oh thats alright! your not at all stupid. = ) To crop just means to cut the edges off of the picture! To make it look better! gets rid of the excess material. People do It with photographs all of the time = )

ah thanks tyki!,sorry ijust dont no these things...hah

No problem! It's alright! your learning! If you don't know something, just ask me! = )

ah thanks tyki..again biggrin i got a question but noting 2 do with sigs,can iaski t?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:30 pm
i like the one tyki made they are good oh we need a road banner to and skin >_> and earl, * thinking banners we need to make * * dont worry i will make some to * ok i am just going to wite them down , lavi , earl , raod, another tyki , another allen , skin , * i dont think anyone will use the skin one though * another jasdebi , koumi , bak-chan , krowly , bookman , miranda , lulubell , kanda , cross , cloud , other genarals , god -_- their are so much to make Dxxx  

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:31 pm
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
It's definitely not the best though. Maybe If I cropped it more :]

*blinks in confusion*umm..wellihav noidea2how2 do that sig stuffsoidontno wat cropping meanlol......sorry sounding stupid...

Oh thats alright! your not at all stupid. = ) To crop just means to cut the edges off of the picture! To make it look better! gets rid of the excess material. People do It with photographs all of the time = )

No problem! It's alright! your learning! If you don't know something, just ask me! = )

ah thanks tyki..again biggrin i got a question but noting 2 do with sigs,can iaski t?
Sure, go ahead and run it by me =]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:38 pm
allen walker-d gray man
i like the one tyki made they are good oh we need a road banner to and skin >_> and earl, * thinking banners we need to make * * dont worry i will make some to * ok i am just going to wite them down , lavi , earl , raod, another tyki , another allen , skin , * i dont think anyone will use the skin one though * another jasdebi , koumi , bak-chan , krowly , bookman , miranda , lulubell , kanda , cross , cloud , other genarals , god -_- their are so much to make Dxxx

* stressed stressed sweatdrop *sorryi cant be of any help.....  

cammitchel

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:39 pm
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku

k..ummwho is older?tyki or lulubell?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:40 pm
cammitchel
allen walker-d gray man

Have you tried to make a banner before? I'm sure you have paint = ) you could try. If you fail at it, It's alright. It takes practice sometimes.  

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:40 pm
cammitchel
allen walker-d gray man

its ok sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop -_- so ........ much .......* passes out*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:46 pm
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku

We are around the same really, not exactly, but generally similar.  

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:47 pm
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
allen walker-d gray man

Have you tried to make a banner before? I'm sure you have paint = ) you could try. If you fail at it, It's alright. It takes practice sometimes.

yes i do hav paint!andno i i havent made a banner b4......i'lltry though and thanks 4 the support sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:48 pm
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku

* interstied* i see WOW SO SHE IS THAT OLD 0_O OH MY GOD AND I THOUGHT TYKI WAS YOUNG OY WAS I WRONG DXXXX  

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:49 pm
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku

ah okthenthx again tyki!i'll stop asking questions now so u can gget back 2 wat u were doing  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:54 pm
allen walker-d gray man
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku

* interstied* i see WOW SO SHE IS THAT OLD 0_O OH MY GOD AND I THOUGHT TYKI WAS YOUNG OY WAS I WRONG DXXXX

x] I like to mess with your brain.  

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:57 pm
allen walker-d gray man
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku

BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEANSPROUT!!!!!!!!! evil cheese_whine cheese_whine cheese_whine scream scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:58 pm
Tyki Miku
allen walker-d gray man
Tyki Miku
cammitchel
Tyki Miku

x] I like to mess with your brain.

i am not old!!!!!ur just too young!!  

cammitchel

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out