Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Would You Want To Be Real? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sammirah

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:02 pm
I'm gonna say Night on the Galactic Railway, so I could be a giant kitty and live in an Italian-style village where everyone speaks Japanese anyway. And are all giant kitties.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:09 pm
Cardcaptors!! heart I love that show.. And...Li IS MINE!!!! heart biggrin domokun  

x.Dominatrix.x

earthelament

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:31 pm
Ryu Infini
Full Metal Alchemist
i agree ,but maybe naruto as well ninja ninja 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:23 pm
probably fullmetal alchemist or fruits basket. fantasy stuff like that.  

Vulpixels

The_Korean_Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:58 pm
I would like chobits to be real. don;t ask. its very personal. and Rebirth. I was wanted to have demonic powers. twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:14 pm
i would like 'negima! magister negi magi' to be real  

Niwozawa Magensie

[Disabled_Account]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:06 pm
Thats easy, Cowboy Bebop. It would rock to be a bounty Hunter like Spike.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:12 pm
my 1st choices! r kingdom hearts and zatch bell!
3nodding kingdom hearts-cuz if u culd go 2 any world anytime u culd hav all da series eva made all in 1!
3nodding zatch bell omg! i luv zatch! who wuldnt want a midget 2 fite wit em and b thier friend? iv always wanted a miget friend!
3nodding Inuyasha fitin off demons wuld b fun!
3nodding .hack id luv 2 go of into game and actualy b there!
3nodding naruto o! how awesomw dat wuld b! throwin shiriken at pplz! haha! and bein able 2 disapear and stuffs! run up trees! and all dat stuff!
3nodding fullmetal alchemy wuld b fun!
3nodding chobits a robot 4 everythin and thier so realistic it culd b ur friend 2! weneva ur down!
3nodding meruperi has any1 red dis manga? da midget is soooooooo cute! and wen hes older hes o so sexy!
3nodding vandread ....ul just hafta wtach it and it and find out!
3nodding angel sanctuary dat 2! go and get da manga! it awesum!
3nodding yuyu hakusho....obviosly!
3nodding sailor moon no duh! datsa classic!
3nodding serial experiments lain...watch i
3nodding cardcaptors.....yup yup!  

nana-chan02

[Literate Muffin]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:49 pm
I would have to say Chobits..That would be soooooo cool! I want a persocom! crying crying crying crying crying And Inuyasha...Sesshy is just so damn hawt!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:54 pm
Out of ALL OF THE PREVIOUS ANIME MENTIONED, only Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, and Negima! Magister Negi Magi (the Manga), suck ROYALLY.
The only GOOD series of Gundam was Gundam Wing. (Y'know, the one that contains Endless Waltz)
Inuyasha has been milked WAY past its worth, and needs to be shot, gutted, and left in a ditch.
.Hack would be pretty awesome, but isn't the point NOT to get stuck in the game? Besides, they've already promised they'd attempt to create an actual game like .hack, so why bother?

The only Anime that needs to be real, is Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Pure, real, controversal.

----

Old school, B!*

Kuro_Owaru

HUNK Umbrella Corps

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:39 pm
omg thats a good question but ummm probably FMA or .Hack fma because dude alchemy come on!? alchemy lol and .Hack because that game would soooo kick a** and itd just be so so awesome too be part of key of the twilight or the .Hack RPG's ya know? and too have a head gear you put on and you see the game virtually its soooo awesome lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:44 pm
oh and Naruto would be kick a** lol be a ninja and have the power of lightning or fire?! and jutsu like sexy jutsu lol and fire jutsu i mean and the stars and being fst and being stealthy and running missions!!! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

HUNK Umbrella Corps

DarthNigguh

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:58 am
I'd say Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi because it would be sweet to jump around from fake world to fake world (especially the worlds in my mind) and always see the same people, but every time they'd be different.

And as for "zatch bell" to hell with that!! I'd much rather have my own digimon, i mean hell, if i want a little kid to fight along side of me, i'll:
1.)Get some girl pregnant.
2.)Kill her.
3.)Take the kid.
4.)Live in the mountains
and
5.)TRAIN him to do that.

So what if he doesn't have any magic? he can kick YOUR kid's a** three ways to sunday! ALSO, my Agumon could fireball and turn your kid into a burn victim!!

eek eek eek  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:27 pm
Durahan
I'd say Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi because it would be sweet to jump around from fake world to fake world (especially the worlds in my mind) and always see the same people, but every time they'd be different.

And as for "zatch bell" to hell with that!! I'd much rather have my own digimon, i mean hell, if i want a little kid to fight along side of me, i'll:
1.)Get some girl pregnant.
2.)Kill her.
3.)Take the kid.
4.)Live in the mountains
and
5.)TRAIN him to do that.

So what if he doesn't have any magic? he can kick YOUR kid's a** three ways to sunday! ALSO, my Agumon could fireball and turn your kid into a burn victim!!

eek eek eek

Dude... how old are you...? Zatch Bell, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Digimon all suck. They're for little girls and boys who still aren't old enough to recognize the real world.

--- Grow up, man.  

Kuro_Owaru

Siink

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:57 am
I'd pick Naruto. x3

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items