Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:58 pm
She luaghed "Fine" Amanda walked into the kitchen.She pulled herself ontop of the counter after taking her sweatshirt off. She simply sat there. She pulled him over closer to her. "You'll snap first.." she dared right back. She stuck her tounge out playfully.She smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:04 pm
Donny's eyes widened, he didn't think she'd go that far. "uh-m- I-I-... whatever Amanda. If your taking it to taking clothing off then I'm game." he said and took off his dress shirt and folded it neatly and set it on the table along with his undershirt. His dogtags jingled a little, he hadn't gotten silencers for them yet. "See? I can take my shirt off too." Donny took a step closer to her as he said this.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:07 pm
She luaghed.She didn't mean it like that "I was just getting comfortable.." she didn't realize how ripped he was. She had to stop herself from staring. So she distracted herself by grabbing his dogtags and looked at them. "Ya know I still have the necklace you gave me.." she muttered while she looked at them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:11 pm
"uh huh..." he said and rolled his eyes. It was a little late for him to put his shirt back on anyways so he just enjoyed her pulling him closer to her. "Really? i thought you would've gotten rid of that thing by now..." he said to her and laughed a little to himself. "So wait... how do we know who wins this?" he asked her, Donny hadn't really thought about it before hand.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:09 am
She looked up at him "Who ever snaps first, Mr.Raging hormones"She giggled.She reached around her neck and pulled the necklace out. "I don't get rid of gifts ..you should've known that " the little heart necklace dangled around her neck.Undertaker hopped by and ate from his bowl and hopped back out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:50 am
Donny laughed,"Yeah... i know that. So then you musta missed me pretty badly if you have that around your neck. Were you afraid i'd die or somethin?" Donny leaned in close, his hands now on the cold countertop one hand on each side of the countertop where she was sitting. "I don't think i can keep this up Amanda... I'm probably gonna be the first one to break..."  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:03 am
She blushed "Of course I was worried..I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt.." Amanda admitted.She looked up at him.He was really close.she chuckled "I told you would snap.."She dropped the necklace around her neck and grabbed his dogtags again. she distracted herself with em.hehe it was working.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:10 am
Doony smiled,"Well I'm glad someone here cares about me. Hey... now." he said after she told him that he'd be the first to snap. "You know what I give... your womanly powers are too great." Donny picked her up off the counter in his arms.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:14 am
"Woah.."she luaghed. "Okay maybe you can kick my butt after all" she joked.She still had his dog tags in her hand. "What are you doing?" she asked. Undertaker hopped back in and looked at Donny "Uh..Donny,Undertakers staring at you" she luaghed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:16 am
"Me? I'm giving in." he said and kissed her neck. "Plus I really wanted to pick you up." Donny looked down to where Undertaker was."Bunny... you can look at me all you want but she was my girl first. Now, hop off."  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:19 am
Amanda blushed when he kissed her neck.She luaghed but Undertaker didn't seem to move. "Undie..its okay..he's the good guy.." she looked at Donny then to undertaker"someones..jealous"

((Undertaker-User Image and the Necklace..sorry I like pics><))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:22 pm
[[ lol. its cool, so do i sometimes. ]]
"Undie makes him sound like underwear...." Donny said and laughed some, then set Amanda down on her feet gently. "I am a good guy.... aren't i... I mean I do put up with you after all." Donny looked to her and prepared himself to be jossled around a bit, just in case. "Well... I think I'm gonna change completely out of this uniform if you don't mind. So I'll be back momentarily so i can here your smart-alec remark." he said and took his clothes with him into his room in her house and shut the door behind him. Donny looked around in his duffle bag and found his basket ball shorts and a white undershirt. He slipped them both on after taking off his dress blues and hanging them up properly in the closet. Donny came out after a few minutes and messed up his hair from its usual military, slicked and brushed back look as he walked back down the hall. He saw that undertaker had followed him again, Donny stepped over the bunny and walked back over to Amanda. "So... you have any remark?" he asked her in a smart a**-y way.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:59 am
Amanda looked at him and rolled her eyes. "You are the good guy. Infact your a goody two shoes so I don't have to make a remark." she knew he was gonna do somthing to her for saying that so she started backing into the living room.Undertaker being himself hopped his way in front of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:53 pm
"Awww... I don't wanna be the 'good guy' though. The good guy never gets the girl... cause he's always busy saving the day and wanting to protect his love interest from the villain by not dating anyone." Donny said as he walked toward Amanda, then looking down he saw Undertaker there again. "God! I swear this bunny doesn't like me being near you." He moved to the side and put his arms around Amanda's waist. "I'm only not doing anything cause I don't want any presents on my bed from the bunny... but I will do this." he said and kissed her cheek,"I guess being the so called 'good guy' isn't always that bad..... I mean... if I'm the good guy then i get to kiss lots of girls." Donny said and smiled to Amanda.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:58 pm
Amanda felt her face turn a little pink. She giggled "Yeah,I guess thats true.." she looked down at undertaker. For some reason he was jealous...she didn't know why.Donny was her best friend. "Undie...don't make me put you in the kennel..." his ear twitched then he started backing up."Hey the good guy gets the girl...think of superman" she luaghed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff