Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:41 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Airforce Soldier
I looked up twilight. I cannot stand it. It is not a vampire movie. Vampires don't sparkle in the sun. The book seems to repeat itself.

Unless you've actually read the book or seen the movie yourself you can't really say whether "it is or isn't" a vampire movie just from looking it up. But I don't like the sparkling in the sun bit either. At least it's different and doesn't follow the same old traditional rumours about vampires.

The book has many grammatical errors, ending in participle phrases which is a no no. It is tooo romancy. The fans are crazy well some, a girl had her arm broken because she didnt like twilight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:32 am
Airforce Soldier
Shadow__Dweller
Airforce Soldier
I looked up twilight. I cannot stand it. It is not a vampire movie. Vampires don't sparkle in the sun. The book seems to repeat itself.

Unless you've actually read the book or seen the movie yourself you can't really say whether "it is or isn't" a vampire movie just from looking it up. But I don't like the sparkling in the sun bit either. At least it's different and doesn't follow the same old traditional rumours about vampires.

The book has many grammatical errors, ending in participle phrases which is a no no. It is tooo romancy. The fans are crazy well some, a girl had her arm broken because she didnt like twilight.

Reminds me of The Beatles. xp  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 am
Shadow__Dweller
Airforce Soldier
Shadow__Dweller
Airforce Soldier

Reminds me of The Beatles. xp

I just hope Harry POtter stays more popular.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:15 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Airforce Soldier

Lol @ "Rumors"

So then I should be perfectly able to do my arm-horned semen-guzzling vampires?  

-Resurrected Writer-

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:37 am
-Resurrected Writer-
Shadow__Dweller
Airforce Soldier

Lol @ "Rumors"

of course wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:42 pm
Shadow__Dweller
-Resurrected Writer-
Shadow__Dweller
Airforce Soldier

Lol @ "Rumors"

of course wink

I am writing about The Count from seasame street and Count Chocula meeting.  

Airforce Soldier

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:24 am
I thought I'd drop by and put in my appion.
As a vampire fan I found it really hard to enjoy Twilight. The concepts of Vampires in that book was too skewed for my likeing.
Things like them walking in the sun and sparkling!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:36 pm
I have a LOT to say about Twilight.
But here's the only things I must say for now.

It was an okay entertainer as a book. However, after a while I realized it was badly written and did not focus enough on plot as it reached more towards the end.
So here is some stuff that was totally stupid:

*Renesmee? Really now, what a stupid idea to morph two names together. I bet Meyers couldn't think of a reasonable name

*Vampires are not living therefore they cannot make a human pregnant since they don't have all the blood cells, nerves, or anything to produce 'milk'  

kittermeow

Vampire lockk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:37 pm
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already but Twilight reminds me of Romero and Juliet. Except that when they die they still get to be together. I didn't like Romero and Juliet and I didn't like Twilight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:45 am
Vampire lockk
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already but Twilight reminds me of Romero and Juliet. Except that when they die they still get to be together. I didn't like Romero and Juliet and I didn't like Twilight.

Yeah the story is basically the same. Two people in love who are "prevented" from being with each other. Except in Romeo and Juliet it's other people who prevent them from being together whereas in Twilight it's more themselves...it's their own stubborn behaviour..Edward thinking that Bella is a stereotypical "weak female" who he will hurt.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Esoteric Order of Dagon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:57 am
They're not the worst pieces of writing I've ever seen, but they come fairly close to it. The characters are flat, boring, and obnoxious. Worse, they've produced a cult-following of maniacs who invade the internet searching for vampire boyfriends, while dark fiction writers like myself arm ourselves to the teeth with elitism, and good taste.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:28 am
Esoteric Order of Dagon
They're not the worst pieces of writing I've ever seen, but they come fairly close to it. The characters are flat, boring, and obnoxious. Worse, they've produced a cult-following of maniacs who invade the internet searching for vampire boyfriends, while dark fiction writers like myself arm ourselves to the teeth with elitism, and good taste.

It is bad writing and yeah I've seen worse too...stuff that was meant for adults and you constantly have to check the cover to see if it's a teenage book, cause that's how the writing sounds. At least Twilight is a teen book and appeals to people who perhaps don't read very often. But it has encouraged the whole teeny goth community to come out again rolleyes  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Esoteric Order of Dagon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:46 am
Shadow__Dweller
Esoteric Order of Dagon

It is bad writing and yeah I've seen worse too...stuff that was meant for adults and you constantly have to check the cover to see if it's a teenage book, cause that's how the writing sounds. At least Twilight is a teen book and appeals to people who perhaps don't read very often. But it has encouraged the whole teeny goth community to come out again rolleyes

Teeny-goth community? You mean those annoying rats that crowd around the malls and Hot Topic with Slipknot t-shirts? Spare me, please. I wasn't aware they'd left us long enough to actually re-emerge thanks to this farce known as Dimlight.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:33 pm
lol...dimlight....yea Twilight is ehh...the books were ehh..maybe...
here's my rating on each book from 1 to 10

Twilight: 6

New Moon: 4

Eclipse: It was so boring i cant even remember anything from it

Breaking Dawn: 6 1/2

I only liked the last one because Bella turned into a Vampire twisted  

XxXHeartlessKKXxX

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:23 am
KKman99
lol...dimlight....yea Twilight is ehh...the books were ehh..maybe...
here's my rating on each book from 1 to 10

Twilight: 6

New Moon: 4

Eclipse: It was so boring i cant even remember anything from it

Breaking Dawn: 6 1/2

I only liked the last one because Bella turned into a Vampire twisted

You've read them though huh? lol. I've read them all too although I don't know why. I didn't like them, yet there was something odd making me want to keep reading.. eek  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff