Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Least Favorite Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite character?
  We love you Tyki. Your the best. (Me: Why, Thank you)
View Results

LenaleeKicks
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:28 pm
Hm Kanda and Krory. Kanda because he's so mean to the finders, but I guess he does have some, very few, actually one good moment. As for Krory, he's just to whinny and boring, I can't stand him >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:29 pm
Jasdebi_twins
I hate Lenalee i dont like how she is always "Allen" "Allen oh help me Allen" "OMG we gotta help Allen" "No wait what about Allen" GOD IT GETS ON MY LAST NERVES!!! scream
Thank god i trap her in a bubble in episode 80 somethin but then she punched me! DANG HER I DETEST HER SO MUCH scream (I apologize to all Lenalee fanboys/girls but this is my opinion)

*resists the urge to argue*  

LenaleeKicks
Crew

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:14 am
LenaleeKicks
Hm Kanda and Krory. Kanda because he's so mean to the finders, but I guess he does have some, very few, actually one good moment. As for Krory, he's just to whinny and boring, I can't stand him >.<

Come on dont be so mean to poor Krory...(without him it wouldnt be so funny *laughs*)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:17 am
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
LenaleeKicks

Come on dont be so mean to poor Krory...(without him it wouldnt be so funny *laughs*)

But he's not funny, he's lame. He just whines about a dead akuma and how stupid he is  

LenaleeKicks
Crew

IkuXNoahXInnocence

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:24 pm
LenaleeKicks
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
LenaleeKicks

But he's not funny, he's lame. He just whines about a dead akuma and how stupid he is

he is funny
if he's hungry and Allen is
then they r funny  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:37 pm
hmmm I think my least favorite Character would be skin..... its not So much that I hate him its just I didn't think they went in to as much depth behind him as they did tyki, road or Jasdevi  

fujisaki_shidou da

2,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

cammitchel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:23 am
Exorcist Miranda Lotto
LenaleeKicks

i completly agree with miranda.and bakanda is funny too!!-_-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:24 am
Substitute_Allenwalker
hmmm I think my least favorite Character would be skin..... its not So much that I hate him its just I didn't think they went in to as much depth behind him as they did tyki, road or Jasdevi
i agree but i completly hateskin....hes so freakin retarted..!!!*mimicks skin*i wil not forgive!!i will not forgive!!i will not forgive!!  

cammitchel

Everlasting Tragedy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:28 am
cammitchel
Substitute_Allenwalker
i agree but i completly hateskin....hes so freakin retarted..!!!*mimicks skin*i wil not forgive!!i will not forgive!!i will not forgive!!

yeah kinda true and he has a skill in destorying someones appetite...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:57 pm
i hate lenalee ¬¬  

amaya yagami

Lavi the Great

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:39 am
Skin did get on my nerves. >.>;;
Lenalee's been getting on my nerves a little, but at least she hasn't been acting as hopeless as she was.
And...I dunno why, but I don't particularly like Chaoji, either. o_O  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:15 am
Lavi the Great
Skin did get on my nerves. >.>;;
Lenalee's been getting on my nerves a little, but at least she hasn't been acting as hopeless as she was.
And...I dunno why, but I don't particularly like Chaoji, either. o_O
Chaoji is annoying. He's like the 'extra' that was actually made a character.  

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Lyoko Chimera

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:48 am
I hate general cross because he:
hit Allen on the head with a hammer
Stole Allen's money all the time
Threw Allen into a street full of Akuma before he knew how to fight
Other stuff...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:46 am
Lyoko Chimera
I hate general cross because he:
hit Allen on the head with a hammer
Stole Allen's money all the time
Threw Allen into a street full of Akuma before he knew how to fight
Other stuff...

Aww come on! Cross is awesome despite him being a bit of a jerk towards Allen. Deep down he really cares for Allen and I bet he did what he did to toughen the kid up.  

Shizuka Masuda

Lyoko Chimera

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:16 pm
I still don't like him. My sis does, but even she can't convince me to like him one bit. She say's you see some good traits of his in the manga, but she won't let me read it so I still only have an opinion on him from the anime I've seen so far, and I think he's mean.  
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff