Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Apprentices (Training)
NEW APPRENTICE TRAINING!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TRAINING BEGINS NOW!!!!
  I know enough to be a warrior already!!! *takes quiz*
  Uh...I don't know some of these questions...*listens to mentor*
  WOO-HOO! I'm an apprentice! IN YOUR FACE, KITS!!! *dances*
View Results

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:39 pm
Sorrelpaw charged head-on, trying to knock her mentor down with pure force. Then she lept, but missed, falling flat on stomach.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:11 pm
"Don't just try to run straight at me, think of something I wouldn't think of when I try to dodge." Sandstripe meowed and walked to the otherside of the clearing. "Try again."  

Sandstripe13

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:20 pm
Thinking quickly, Sorrelpaw ran at her mentor in a way that looked like she was going straight at her. Then, at the last second, she ducked down and tried to sweep her front paws out from under her so that she could attack the belly underneath.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:26 pm
Sandstripe leaped, but Sorrelpaw's paws touched her belly and made her land the wrong way. "Good, once your enemy is down on the ground and vulnerable attack them agian."  

Sandstripe13

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:44 pm
"okay!" Sorrelpaw nodded eagerly. She tried the same trick again, but this time, tried to pin Sandstripe down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:35 am
mighty_polar_bear_fishy11
Try to spot one on the ground, or try and catch it in the tree, but its dangerous to do that...you might fall." Crystalstar said and looked around.

"Ok." she scanned her surrondings until Bearpaw spotted a blue jay hopping throuhout the snow. She began to move forward, but the clever bird spotted Bearpaw, let out it's warning call, and began to fly away. Bearpaw jumped up and grabbed it's leg, but in a spilt second it slipped from her grasp, and the jay flew away.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:47 am
Crystalstar walked up to Bearpaw, "Good try. Birds are really tricky...lets go back to fighting, all the prey is most likely hiding."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:53 am
"That sounds like a good idea." she mewed, and eagerly awaited her next directions.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:58 am
"Okay, what clan do you want to work on...you'll need to know how each clan fights." Crystalstar meowed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:59 am
"Hm, how about... WoodClan!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:04 am
"Okay, well in their territory they have lots of underbrush. So, who do you think they would attack?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:06 am
"Someone with lots of forest and hiding places?" she guessed.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:12 am
"Yes, how would they attack someone like Moonclan who has very little undergrowth?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:16 am
"So, would they ever attack us? Some of our under growth is buried in snow, but we have some left..."  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Sandstripe13

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:23 am
Sorrelpaw pinned Sandstripe down, she laughed and went limp. Sorrelpaw loosened her grip, suddenly Sandstripe jumped up and pinned Sorrelpaw. "Never, unless you're positve they're dead, loosen your grip." She stepped off of Sorrelpaw and shook the snow from her pelt.  
Apprentices (Training)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff