Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Fruit Basket! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea or Bad idea?
  Good idea!!!!!
  Bad idea!!!!!
View Results

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:01 am
Watermelon skidded to a halt. She knew before she did anything, she needed breakfast! She soon staked out a fat starling.

(whoa super pointless)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:33 pm
Pineapple stared at the small tom, he jumped out of the box and walked towards her. She let out a hiss, followed by a deep growl. The tiny cat flinched and ran back to his box. Her flat-face tapped her on the head, harder than usual and shook a claw at her.

Pineapple growled again and walked away from the box. She went outside and sat in her favorite spot again. The cat flap hit the door and she smelled the tom. She ignored him. "Hi, I'm Orange!" The tabby mewed and walked in front of Pineapple.

"Go, away." She hissed. She stood up and climbed the tree next to the fence. "Stupid, flat-face, bringing a tom here!" She hissed under breathe.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:28 pm
Just as Watermelon was about to pounce on the starling, she heard a voice say "Hi, I'm Orange." "HI!!" she cried back, knowing this introduction was not directed to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:00 pm
Pineapple glanced over her shoulder to see the tom walking back to the house. His tail dragging and ears dropped.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Kiwi heard a tom over in Pineapple's garden, she jumped on top of the fence just in time to see a tabby walking into a nest. She sighed walked across the fence until she saw the forest.

She jumped down into the soft forest ground and sniffed the air, jaw parted slitly. Soon a breeze carrried the scent a mouse, she moved towards the scent and saw the tiny animal between a tree's roots.

Dropping into a hunters crounch she moved forward. The mouse heard her and tried to run, but it was to late. Kiwi jumped and landed on the mouse, she bit down hard, kill it. Kiwi sat down and began to eat.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:32 pm
Grapefruit padded deeper into the forest. Well, here I am, but what do I do now? I have no idea where I am, exsept I'm in a forest. Well first I should make a den for my self. Grapefruit stopped and looked around. She could smell water on the wind. Grapefruit raced over to a small river. This should be good, now where should I sleep? Grapefruit looked around, and saw a tree where the roots had created a hollow where moss had started growing. Perfict! Grapefruit padded over and sniffed the moss. Then slowly stepped inside. This seems comfey enough, now I should probably get some food. Who knows how long I will be here. Grapefruit got out from under the roots. I think I will name this Coco den, in memory of my brother Coco. Grapefruit's heart stabed her in saddness, she had not seen her brother for at least 6 moons. He would be close to Grapefruits age when she was taken. Grapefruit bent her nose to touch her birth mark on her pad, Coco had the exsact same birth mark on his pad. Don't worry brother I will find you. . .father and mother please help him stay safe untill I find him. Grapefruit then got up, and was about to start hunting when she caught the smell of cat on the wind. Grapefruit started to growl. No one is taking Coco den away from me!
She then turned and raced off in the direction of the scent.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:05 pm
((gaah! I missed alot))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:53 pm
((ME TOO! gonk ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:08 am
(hehe! someone post something!! My cat is walking in slow-mo untill I pick a cat! Who wants to meet angrey Grapefruit first? lol!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:19 pm
Kumquat fell over a very slow-moving cat. "HI!" She mewed ecstatically while that cat gave her a look of certain death.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:20 pm
((I guess me xD))  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:26 pm
(lool!!! Slow-mo cat!!!)
Grapefruit lashed out at the cat "What are you doing here?? This is MY territory, all thats here is MINE do you got that?? GO AWAY!!!" Grapefruit struck the cat in the nose. "GO AWAY!!!" Grapefruit Hissed. Grapefruit started acting on instinked, she had started to go slightly crazied. My brother! my coco! My coco!! MY COCO!!!!!
(hehe!! Like my banner?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:58 am
The starling fluttered away and Watermelon jumped after it. She clambered up a tree, her eyes searching for the bird, not looking where she stepped. She tumbled off the branch, landing on her head, the world going black. Then she stopped breathing....................... Watermelon was dead.

(*Yawn* I decided to kill my character. She didn't do anything,)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:29 pm
(what?!? How could you just randomly kill your CAT?!?!?!?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:48 pm
( i dont wanna post on fruit basket anymore so i decided to get rid ov my cat. if u want 2 u can revive her and then use her in ur posts. Watermelon goes to the first cat who wants her.)  

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:08 pm
(ugh! Whatever! . . . lol!)  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]