An assasin!
  My pet.
  A human
  A tostada.
  Someone with bad poll answers.
View Results

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:18 pm
I swear in german or a mix of german/english. When get hurt, usually the first thing out of my mouth is either shizenhauff or ********. But I don't speak German at all. (I probably can't spell it, either.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:56 am
Hmmm. This is something I'd hafta ask my mom. She notices these things better than I do ;3

I guess I enjoy listening to people complain (if it's relevant to me somehow).
I have kind of spaced-out mannerisms, but am actually very focused. It throws people off lol
I take things literally. Very literally ;/
I don't react to big events the way people normally do, so people like to mess around with me. They get bored fast ;3
When I read books or watch movies, I adopt the personality of some of the main characters for a little while. I'm currently watching a series about yakuza. Yaaay.  

MEOWITSTERRA

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:06 pm
Katanas Blade
I swear in german or a mix of german/english. When get hurt, usually the first thing out of my mouth is either shizenhauff or ********. But I don't speak German at all. (I probably can't spell it, either.)
I do that a lot too, but I mix in every language I can think off or whatever happens to come out out the time...It gets a little wierd at times though. Once I was ranting at someone and half the rant ended up in a wierd mixture of six different languages. xd
-----
Another wierd thing I do is eat pasta sauce out of the jar.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:39 pm
Apparently the way I freely speak of disgusting things is an identifier for me.

Also, I change accents. Not consciously, but I can find myself speaking in a Midwestern, Northeastern, or Southeastern accent at any time. Occasionally I'll be afflicted with some kind of English accent, not sure of the region, but it happens. On a rare occasion, the accent would be recognizably Scandinavian, though I speak Norwegian very rarely.

ffsghyanbh

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:14 pm
Well, I'm given to understand my brand of polite is weird. And the amount of stock I put into being a gentleman.
And the fact that for me, dressing down is a button up shirt, slacks, a teeshirt and suspenders. I've seen people wear that as formalwear.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:06 pm
I have a very good memory, especially with faces.
I always ace tests that require memorization, and I hardly have to study at all. I remember almost everyone I had classes with in elementary school. I even remember things that happened when I was at most 3, probably younger.

I played soccer (not completely voluntarily) for 11 years and reffed for 3-4 years, and I know altogether FAR too much about the sport than I particularly wanted to, but whatever. I guess this isn't that odd, but paired with my personality, I think it is.

A couple people already said this, but I carry around notebooks with me everywhere. (I started this habit in 1st grade after watching 'harriet the spy' XD)

perrenthezombie

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:51 pm
i run around screaming eggplant and clucking the star wars theme like a chicken.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:24 pm
XWraith_LordX
Katanas Blade
I do that a lot too, but I mix in every language I can think off or whatever happens to come out out the time...It gets a little wierd at times though. Once I was ranting at someone and half the rant ended up in a wierd mixture of six different languages. xd
-----
Another wierd thing I do is eat pasta sauce out of the jar.

i use to have random phrases in combinations of archaic languages i dont even know float around in the back of my mind.  

AEtherclaw

Laharl Part Deux

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:04 pm
I just noticed this today but when I'm really tired I talk like caboose for Red Vs. Blue. HA! I found that hilarious when I noticed that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:32 am
I love history. LOVE IT. I live in London and theres just so much history all around. I retain stupid little facts about random corners of London that noone has even heard of and its great smile

I also love to travel on public transport with my ipod and stare out of the window and think. It sounds stupid - I know we're all thinking all the time (well, most of us lol) but I really love to think deep thoughts about everything. It makes me depressed quite often, but its still good to do.

Style-wise I love my hair and won't change it for anyone. I change the colours between red and black and dark purple and dark blue regularly (my hair is v dark so no bright colours for me!) but it is waist length and extremely curly and I love it. I know the fashion is generally for short hair, but as long as I can remember, my wish that I got when it was my bday and I blew out the candles was for long, curly hair, and now I got it, it's not going anywhere lol

I like to eat sunflower seeds, like Mulder from the X Files (tho I was doing it way before I saw the X files)

I love crap horror films. I mean the REALLY bad ones. I also love the really good ones.

Music wise - I like classical music and something out of every part of the alternative genre, from indie to industrial metal.  

Foxglow

Foxglow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:34 am
Oh and I have this wierd thing where I can remember where I've been and find my way around after only seeing it once.

Example -I was in Amsterdam (yes, I do weed, and I'm not ashamed) and after half a day there managed to find my way back to the hotel with no map and stoned off my face. The guys we were with who had gone to do their own thing took 5 hours longer to get back.

I have an in built satnav or something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:44 pm
An Assassin, I kill because it clams my Soul

Add one more body to the body toll. May God rest this poor basters Soul.
neutral  

Jkiller00

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:36 pm
Starchild333
Oh and I have this wierd thing where I can remember where I've been and find my way around after only seeing it once.

Example -I was in Amsterdam (yes, I do weed, and I'm not ashamed) and after half a day there managed to find my way back to the hotel with no map and stoned off my face. The guys we were with who had gone to do their own thing took 5 hours longer to get back.

I have an in built satnav or something.
Same here. I'm scarily good with directions. I only have to see something once and everyone may think I live in a place I know my way around so well. The only problem is that whenever I leave a place I forget and remember when I come back. It's this weird memory access pattern I have going on, but I bet that if I did some psychology research it wouldn't be too weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:59 pm
I have a silver pendant that has a real scorpion trapped in some kind of material (like glass) It looks so odd that people remember me with. there is also the fact that I have silver rings in almost all my fingers which is so uncommon where I live.  

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

glitteryvaux

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:30 pm
Welllll XD
I wear around a neon orange hunting jacket a lot. Because its warm, and pretty.
Not really usual, but I dress steampunk 6/7 days a week. Here its rather unique. I live in hicksville. XD
I can run in 7 inch stilettos, and the like, but if I am walking in flat shoes, I trip and fall on my face, violently. D:
I wear welding goggles on a daily basis, even if I also have glasses on DX
I prefer drag-the-ground length skirts to pants.
I dream in multiple languages. Although I'm really only fluent in one.
I love all kinds of music- screamo to opera. But I really really hate rap.
I dont know how to drive an automatic car.
I dont have my ears pierced and I'm 18
I dunno?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas