Reply † The Dark Sanctuary †
Piercings and Tattoos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinistyre

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:23 am
lol took my gauges up to a frekkin 0 got my other side of lip pierced so im rockin the snake bites now and got a vamp bite tattooed on my right wrists oohh yeeaah blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:52 am
I want a bunch of stuff.

I only have my ears peirced. I used to have the top of my left ear peirced. Did it myself. :]

I also have a tree carved into my right calf. But the scar is fading now. :[

Anyways, I want the middle of my lip peirced, a laberet, my right eyebrow done twice and my left one once, and my bridge done. I used to want a corset peircing on my back, but they're not done very well.

I want my tree on my leg done, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac on my back, Metal Ist Leben as a tramp stamp, a zombie pinup girl on my right forearm, a pentagram on my left shoulder, a heartagram on my right shoulder, a heart with the initials E.R.B. and then I want a lacy heart with two ribbons coming out of it on my chest.  

LolliLolliRot

ProPatriaMori

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:28 pm
im think of getting a tattoo of a panther surrounded by cherry blossoms...im going to get it as soon as im can legaly get it..:3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:10 pm
I have both my ears pierced twice. One tattoo on my shoulder blade, (it's an angelic bird that curves around my scapula), getting another one tomorrow on my wrist of a celtic band with a celtic heart in the center and script written under neath. I am so excited, I love the rush you get when it's done.
I plan on having at least four or five tattoos. Not not anymore piercings though. Unless I want another one higher up on my ear.  

Vampire lockk

Evil Mistress of Darkness

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:54 pm
biggrin i have lip ..tung...my underbra unmentionables..and a few tattoos...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:16 am
I want a tattoo on my left wrist and one on my upper right arm. One is going to be a memorial tattoo.  

foREVer morto

sekh nassor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:25 am
i wanna get snake bites sooo badly  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:27 pm
i am thinking about taking both or one of my snake bites out.. eek  

Izlin

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:59 pm
I am going to be getting a black/blue cross tattooed on my left arm, and I am hoping to get my ears pierced and spider bit lip piercing here within the next year... although, seeing how the spider bites are so popular and mainstream now, most likely not. A corset piercing would be nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:04 pm
I'm getting ravens tattooed on my ankle, and the heaven curse mark on my neck.  

Sylvia Noble
Crew

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:06 pm
Majesty of War
I'm getting ravens tattooed on my ankle, and the heaven curse mark on my neck.

Beautiful ^^ If you find pictures similar to what you want to have done, you should post them! I am considering getting "Live Free or Die" done somewhere on my body, I would really like that on my neck... and the roman numeral number 13 done on my collar bone on the right side.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image

I got this like a year and a half ago. I wanna get another one on the other side (snake bites) and two on my upper lip (angel bites). And possibly three rings on one or both of my ears. But my dad won't let me get any more until I'm 18. scream  

Eleftherios

ttoki

Shy Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:02 pm
i want snake bite, but everyone says its nasty and gross. ITS NOT!!! i want piercings, and i really dont care what other people think.....  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:53 pm
Agreed. Lip piercings are actually a lot lot more safe, and cleaner, than ear piercings are. They heal a lot quicker and are cleaner in nature due to the natural properties of saliva in the mouth. Much, much more sanitary in all reality.  

Angel of the End

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces