Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Whats the weirdest...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittysteve

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:59 am
Well kind of a long story, when i was in highschool people took advantage whilst i was having one of my skizophrenic episodes because i would do aything and not care if the right person asked me.
so one day we where in the park (and one of my old friends is a seriousaly bad cutter he carys round nedles to stich up his bigger cuts and burns the inside of them for some reason (lol like i said old friend)) so he cut this huge chunk out of his arm and then after all of 2 mins he convinced me to eat it so they poked it onto a spike and kooked it like a marshmellow on the bonfire and tey all had lots of fun watching me eat a bit of this dudes arm
and it tasted realy good tho it was chewy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:24 am
darkXmoon
Sheep balls......it was Mexico....you do not need to know any more then this..
u know i'm from mexico, and yes the sheep balls, are weird , but, did u taste the maguey's worms?or the ant's eggs (escamoles)  

DracoSofy

Liberal Gaian

4,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Spooky Ames

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:47 pm
Calamari. And, uh.......a tablespoon of garlic salt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:58 pm
let me see. *pulls out a list*
ants
a huge cockroach (it was a dare)
worms
burnt worms
a roasted rat
"catlitter cake" (looked like real cat litter with turds and it was in a real box. my sis made it and I watched her make it for my halloween party. I was a black cat that year)

Other than that, nothing. But it's not always what I eat, it's how I eat it, too! biggrin I like sunny side up eggs (not easy over) and I eat the white, and then I scoop up the yolk and shove it in my mouth. I eat hamburgers in layers. First the top bun and so on. Actually, most of what I eat I like to shove into my mouth in large quantities.  

Dirzdra

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:34 pm
Hmm... I'd have to say...

One time at my friends house, we were making each other suicide drinks (it's jsut what we called 'em) and so She took some old whiskey her dad had, added some mustard, jalepenos, whole peppercorn, cheese, mountain doo, a few pieces of grass and one of her hairs. I drank it, but only for 5 dollars. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:36 pm
school cafeteria chicken basted in tofu, with smooshed grapes, cookie water, chocolate milk on top, and after it fell on the floor 3nodding 3nodding it was funny watching every ones expressions around me.  

[((Velociraptor))]

[ - Lyzz Moo - ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:57 pm
Veal
Pumpkin risotto

Both in Italy. gonk

Ummm, I tried sushi once. That was odd as well, but only to me. xD

I eat anything, really. x3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:23 am
hmm..lets see..ah yes...i actualy ate...now what was it called again...ah yes...cow balls..and hog jawls..that s**t was grose because it was a dare and i swaer ill never od it again!!!!  

Jakk-Arcani

x..Deadly Whispers..x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:37 pm
Hmmmm.... I've had cows brains and snail. Is that weird?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:26 pm
Not too weird...but I had a turtle burger down in the Cayman Islands. It was WAY better than a hamburger lol  

moonlit_afternoon

Luna_Winter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:05 pm
Wow, compared to you guys, the food I consider weird is normal!

Heh, I guess pig intestines and a dog biscuit. The doggy milk bone was actually really good. It tasted like crackers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:58 pm
Mannish wata' *Jamaican accent* Lets just say it contains a pigs private body part along with other animals *other* things....  

nerdlover08

moonlit_afternoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:27 pm
Luna_Winter
Wow, compared to you guys, the food I consider weird is normal!

Heh, I guess pig intestines and a dog biscuit. The doggy milk bone was actually really good. It tasted like crackers.

Man I love doggy treats! Nice alternative to cookies....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:32 pm
when I was little i ate a caterpiller  

RedDwarffer

Icy-Determination_020

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:36 am
Hmm... as a child I ate Rat Poison
hehe, I once let my gf ( now x ) make a weird as hell mixture... she called it Autumn Factor... like Fear Factor... it had a bunch of s**t in it...
Raw Egg, Baby Formula, Old as hell Sweet and sour sauce, Old milk, a Louge from her, coke and pepsi as well as a lil bit of some other crap... it tasted nasty as hell but I drank the whole huge glass..... there are lot of other things but thats the first one that comes to mind ^_^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff