Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Curses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

want to join?
  sure, sounds cool...
  no thanks...
  ^DO IT!!!!! *blows up head*....jk
  ^O.o
View Results

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:23 pm
Taven looked at the girl, There's nothing in it, except the chair Kiada is on. Jasper told them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kiada sighed, the chains were so tight they were starting to cut off her currculation(?). She bent her head as Koshi disolved back into the room. "How's my prisioner doing?" He walked over to her and knelt down. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."

Kiada kept her head down, "Let me go." Was all she said. Koshi put both hands on the side of her face and forced her to look up. Kiada stared into his black eyes. "Thats right," He whispered. She tried to look away, but his grip was iron. Her eyes became black and she easily broke out of the chains.

"Perfect," Koshi said and helped his new solider up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taven stared ahead, No...

"What is it?" Jasper asked.

He's...she's under his spell. Nothing can break it... Jasper shook his head and repeated it.

(this is all part of my plan ^.^)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:31 pm
(Taven/Koshi/Kiada/Jasper, whats your name? can i join this rp?)  

xX-Aallotar-Xx

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:42 pm
Profile outline for Cruses-

Warrior name:
Name:
Curse and power(s): (can only have 1-2 powers) Curse of...
Pic:
Pet:
Personality:
Bio:

(sure, you can be a cursed person or a sevent of Koshi...(who is a servent of the devil...))

Profile outline for servants of Koshi-

Warrior name:
Name:
Power(s): (can only have 1-2 powers)
Picture:
Pet: (you can have a pic)
Personality:
Bio:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:02 pm
Warrior name: Scorpionkit
Name: Matt
Curse and power(s): Fire and darkness Curse of the dragon
Pic: User Image
Pet: User ImageBlaze
Personality: kind when others need help. but is rude to his enemies.
Bio: found out that he was cursed when he was 8. his parents tryed to kill him but he burned down the house on axcident when he got angry then shot fire at the house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matt rode on Blaze as he saw a familiar figure disapear with a girl. "Koshi!" he spat. he landed on the ground seeing three more animals and two girls. the first was pritty but the other one was prittyer. the girl with blue hair turned to see Matt and his dragon. she quickly had two water balls in her hands while a tiger on her left was growling him in defence. "who are you?" she growled at him. "im not here to fight." he said calmly. "i saw Koshi but i didnt get here as quickly..."  

xX-Aallotar-Xx

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:08 pm
(cool pic!)

Kiada smiled at Koshi, "Master." She bowed and kissed his cheek.

Koshi smiled back, "Come, we must strengthen your power." He held her hand and they disolved.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't see through her eyes anymore, Taven said, Jasper repeated.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:41 pm
(thanks)
Matt nodded then sighed. "Koshi has tacken over the girl."  

xX-Aallotar-Xx

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:48 pm
Taven rolled his eyes, I can hear herm but not much. He sighed. They're going to train her.

Jasper repeated. If she's trained by Koshi she'll be stronger than all of us put together.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:40 pm
"crap!" Raine growled. "we need to find Koshis hide out. it must be around here some where." Frost unleashed her claws then got to her paws. "lets." she hissed. Raine looked at Jasper then asked, "train her? he might make her powerful enough to kill us all at once. his power is greater than anything!"  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:08 pm
Jasper nodded, "Yes. He knows she is the most powerful person and the easiest to take over." He sighed. "Like Taven said, it will be nearly impossible to free her."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Your stronger already," Koshi said.

"Thank you master." Kiada said dully.

Koshi walked over to Kiada, "I'll be back, my love." He kissed her cheek and shrinked into the shadows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Koshi reappeared infront of Shiori's house, Raine got ready to attack. "Don't even think about it or Kiada dies."

"What do yuo want then?" Shiori asked.

Koshi pulled out a silp of paper, "Come to my party tomorrow night. You may just get your daughter back..." He handed the paper to Shiori and disappeared again. Shiori stared at the paper. "Are we going?" Jasper asked.

"Of course we are!" She snapped and clenched the paper.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:56 pm
"but it could be a trap!" Troy objected. "it might not be a party at all just to make us think that we could get your daughter back instead, we get killed!" Troy looked at Jasper to Taven then to Raine. "what do you guys think?"  

xX-Aallotar-Xx

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:19 am
Jasper changed into his fire lion form. Shiori jumped on, "You don't have to listen to me, but I'm older than all of you by at least a hundred years." She glared at Troy. "Koshi wants me alive, he always has. But I'm the last of the old Cursed Godesses so he won't be able to control me. He can't even read my mind."

Taven nodded and jumped into the air. The only good thing is the stronger Kiada gets the stronger and bigger I get. Jasper repeated.

"You already do look bigger."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:58 pm
"lets go." Raine jumped on Frost. "lead the way."  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:27 am
(can i join?)
Warrior name: Thunderstar
Name: Drake
Power(s): change into Shadow (of course) and earth
Picture: User Image
Pet: (Koji) User Image
Personality: Rude, short temper
Bio: His whole life he was mixed up in gangs. He was leader of one and did three years in jail. Koshi found him and Drake begged to join him. Drake is now second in command of Koshi's army.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:43 pm
Raine, Frost, Jasper, Shiori, Taven, Troy and Blade rode towards to Koshis palace. "ok so whats the plan?" Raine asked.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xX-Aallotar-Xx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:08 pm
Troy and the others rod on their animals towards Koshis palace. "ok so whats the plan?" Raine asked. Troy looked at Shiori for an answer.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff