Submit

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:26 pm
L looked at BB weirdly but he didn't see the photo so you can say BB was safe....for now  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:39 pm
B sighs when he relaizes that L hadn't seen the murder scene of Believe Bridesmaid. If L had seen it, it would raise questions that B doesn't feel like answering.

"Class, pass up your homework please."

B slides the photo of the murder scene into his wallet and passes up and different photograph.

This picture shows a very happy child with red hair in front of an orphanage whose name can not be seen. The boy is standing in front of the sign.

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:36 pm
L then slides a photo of a church from a worms eye view while it was raining as the bells rang  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:36 pm
B notices the picture.

"That's a very elegant picture. Who is the woman?"

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:57 am
(( It said worms eye view but oh well ))
oh the girl....oh that's Mimiru...I asked her to be in my photo" said L but then he notice a girl with long brown hair with blue eyes while wearing the school unifrom was running into the class room with a camera around her neck

User Image

" sorry that I'm late....I was kinda caught up in the crowd of people" said the girl while she was breathing heavily
L looked over to her with a smile and said " well, next time don't try to be late Mimiru"
" yes L" said mimiru with a smile on her face  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:45 pm
"Hello there, Mimiru. My name is Beyond Birthday."

His eyes flicker to s space above the girl's head.

She has many years left to live. I wonder why her life span is so long.' Beyond thinks as he smirks at Mimiru.

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:52 pm
" oh....it's a pleasuer to meet you Mr.Beyond Birthday" said mimiru happily as she looked at him but she could notice that he was looking above her head
" umm...may I ask why you're looking at my head Mr.Beyond Birthday?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:07 pm
"I like the ribbons in your hair." He lies.

He changes his gaze to look her in the eye.

"So, what kind of photography do you enjoy?"

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:14 pm
" oh, I enjoy taking photos of old things but I also like going to the near by grave yards and taking photos there. but I also like taking photos of nature, but anything that brings a creepy vive to the photo and scenery is always top on my favorite things" mimiru said happily as she chuclked at bit

L then glance over to mimru and then to Beyond birthday

" yes, she loves her horror and mystery....I think she might be your type BB"

" wha?! L, no....I wouldn't really?" mimiru said while she blushed beat red  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:01 pm
"I don't know what my type is exactly." B muses quietly.

"If you like scary things, you should stand on a grave and plunge a knife into it. The old legend is that a hand will come out and drag you into the firey depths of hell. Or you could play Bloody Mary. It's a cheap thrill that only works once. I played it with a friend of mine once, but he died a few weeks later."

He chuckles.

"Have you ever camped out in a grave yard? It isn't as frightening as it may seem." He says and glances at his wallet to make sure that the crim scene photo is still secure.

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:04 am
" oh wow, camping out in a grave yard sounds like a thrill for me, but people might think I might be crazy. but also...you guys might not know this but I do take some crime scean photos too for the police but not any murder photos.

but don't go thinking I'm part of the force, cause I'm not really"

L did a site smile at Mimiru as he looked over to her and then his glance over to BB
" well then...if it fasanties the both of you, I think we should go there tonight, you know, sleep in the grave yard, with out any tents, we can't let the grounds keeper worry about us, so how about it hmm?"

" that sounds great L!" then mimiru looked over to BB and continued " doesn't it sound like fun? come on Mr.Beyond Birth day, I think you will like it as well. so please, we can get great shots at night time also we might get ]some paranormal photos as well"

" paranormal...you mean like ghosts?" asked L as he was bitting on his thumb nail
mimiru looked over to L wiht a happy expershion and nodded her head
" yep, don't tell me that ghosts are not real cause they are"

" oh don't worry, I believe that ghosts exist"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:29 pm
"It's a goodthing oyu aren't. You wouldn't want to get killed psychopathic killer one day."

B eats some jam.

"You can call me B if you like. Yes, that would be quite fun. Graveyards are very comforting after all."

B flicks his eyes up to the girls name and lifespan.

Her life span has decreased by one number on the far right. It's no worry. After all, lifespans often change when meeting a new person.

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:55 pm
" then it;s setled, we are going to the grave yard tonight and...." then mimiru grabed on to L's arm and continued " and L would be my body guard since we knew each other since we where kids"

L then smiled down at mimiru and patted her on the head
" that's right..... I bet we shall have some fun tonight"

" I bet we will, you, B and myself all hanging out tonight"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:13 pm
"Really? I'm new to this school. You see, I had leave my other one for one of my photographs that I took."  

Marissa_Jean

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:26 pm
" what do you mean B?" asked mimiru as she looked at him  
Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items