Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
"Through Bleeding Hands" ( made up anime story ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:02 pm
cloudstrife6543
I'm really sorry about not posting. I had to go to utah in which i had no computer access.

Opps then My bad we made your charecters profile so if you would just please read that and get started!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:51 pm
alrighty, have all the characters got the story?  

finfageek

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:10 pm
Aimi finished filling the paper work for the day and putting it away. She had this nice calm desk job for over a year now, and though some hated it; she found joy in it. It was already almost 4 and time to go home so she cleaning up her work station and said goodbye to Kokoro who worked as the accountant for the business.
"I'll see you tomorrow, don't stay here to late." Aimi smiled as she waved, and headed home. She dropped her things by the door and started cooking a simple dinner for her and Kiyoshi.

"Yeah I won't be here much longer, have a nice evening Aimi-chan." Kokoro told her as she continued to crunch numbers. He'd only been working in the office for a few months, but Aimi made him feel welcome enough to relax and enjoy the place. As he sat at his desk his leg began to act up a little. He stretched his leg straight and took a break from his work to fix his leg. It had been years, but every now an then his leg would act up. He decided to call it a night around 5:30 and headed home.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:39 pm
cloudstrife6543
alrighty, have all the characters got the story?

Yes and we have begun the role of the playing. Haha sorry I had to do it once! ...Yes read Your characters profile and start Role playing as soon as possible THANK YOU!  

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

ladyraven117

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:44 pm
Kiku just wanted to sleep. She had already eaten a fabulous dinner ( repeat mugger) She looked around the town to take in her new surrounding's all the while wishing Emi would hurry up and get home. She was starting to worry that something had happened to him. Besides she really was not looking forward to moving in to the new building without him. Having all those humans around constantly was tempting enough. But with out his calming influence it could get very bad. Oh well she couldn't wait forever so she headed off to her new place.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:20 am
Emi stalked through the streets heading towards where he knew Kiku would be. Wanting to be in her presance he released his stride letting it become twice as long as normal. He easily covered the two mile walk in no time. Slowly Kiku's figure appeared in the distance. As he shortened his stride once more to normal h steadily came closer to her. Feeling bad about making her wait he ate up the distance between them until he was standing right by her side.  

horselover1009

finfageek

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:14 pm
((lol kiyoshi is nothing like me))

Kiyoshi walked around and sat down. He wondered wen he would see Aimi, and thought of her as he looked into the sky.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:07 am
Aimi finished up and packed up the rice and soup. She'd wondered where Kiyoshi was and decided to head overto his place instead of waiting for him. When she got there she found him oudside of his house daydreaming. Aimi smiled as she snuck up to him.
"Waiting for someone?" She asked him with a bright smile.

Charlotte Lottie

finfageek

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:02 pm
He looked up and saw Aimi. "Why yes I was. And she looked exactly like you." He smiled, hoping he would charm her somehow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:58 pm
Aimi smiled. "Well I haven't see anyone who fits that description." She joked as she sat down beside him. "I made you a little something for dinner" She told him as she sat down and relaxed. "How long have you been waiting for me?" She asked.  

Charlotte Lottie

finfageek

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:14 am
He looked at the dinner she brought out for him. It looked so delicious, that he was immediately hungry. "Oh I haven't been waiting for too long. By the way, this dinner looks delicious."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:02 pm
Hotaru was waiting for everyone else to arrive, she was excited to meet everyone else. She was thinking about what they looked like and how their personalities where like. ~Strange Man walks and stops in front of Hotaru~ "Hello Their, I will be here this whole year if you need anything just ask!" ~He smiles and walks away~ (Hmm how strange I wonder what his name is)

User Image
(Strange man)  

iiL0V3NaRUT0KUNN

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:51 pm
"Thanks" Aimi smiled as she got everything out. "you know Kokoro been working awfuly hard for only being there a few months. You think maybe we could have him over one night just to hang out; I hear he has a girlfriend i wonder what she's like..." Aimi said as she started eating.
"Hey weren't you two friends back in high school, it could be fun to see a familiar face again."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:55 pm
I took some of the food and started to eat as well. "I know. I miss a lot of my high school friends. It sure would be nice to see them again. By the way, this food is delicious."  

finfageek

finfageek

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:14 pm
OOC:.........  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items