Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:18 pm
Harukoo couldn't talk. She looked at the blood on the floor. She wrapped her arms around her waist and realized that she was shaking. Kainda was pacing back and forth. Harukoo couldn't even think of anything. Yes, she was grateful that Kyo saved her life but that moment would live with her the rest of her life. Down with the crown! The man's voice rang through her head over and over again.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:29 pm
"Princess Harukoo?" He asked putting his clean hand on her shoulder.
He felt her shaking.
"Let's get back inside."
He felt pain sear through his arm, but he wouldn't let it show on his face.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:32 pm
Harukoo nodded as best she could and the two of them went back inside. As they walked she began to calm down and her thought became clearer. Why did he say that? She thought to herself. Inside she sat down in the closet chair and finally noticed something. "You're hurt!" She said. Harukoo clapped her hands and a servant appeared. "I need a bowl of water and some towels." The servant bowed and Harukoo made Kyo sit in the chair. "Sit." She said and examined his arm. "Thank you for saving me."

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:39 pm
"It was nothing, same with this scratch. It's not fatal. You don't need to care for it." He replied with a wave of his hand.  

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:44 pm
The servant came back and placed the bowl of water and the towels on the table. Kyo's arm was almost covered in blood. Men. She thought. "Do men always have to be macho?" She asked. She dipped one of the towels in water and started to clean up the wound.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:52 pm
"I'm just stating the facts. There have been worse attempts that left far worse wounds. Besides, I don't like to bother hosts and hostesses with such trivial things."  

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:57 pm
"Well, I don't like it when my guests are hurt." Harukoo placed the bloody towl down and took another. She riped it and tied it on the wound to stop the bleeding. "There." She said. "Finished." She sat down in the chair next to him. "Why do you think that man would say that?"

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:48 pm
He avoided looking at her. He had several ideas on why it had been said, but he didn't really want to voice them.
"It's getting late. You should retire for the evening." He said at last. "I need my rest as well."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:46 pm
Harukoo was a little taken aback. He still didn't answer her question but she let it go. After all he was right, it was getting. She nodded and got up. Harukoo looked at the stairs and noticed that her brother and sister were running up the stairs again. No privacy. She thought. "Your room is upstairs, second door on the right. Excuse me while I take care of a pest problem." She curtsied to the prince and headed upstairs. Little did he know that her room was right across the hall. Harukoo opened her door and found her brother and sister asleep on the bed but she knew better. "If you were asleep you would be in your own beds." Ruka and Lita jumped up.

"I like him." Lita said.

"You would." Ruka spat. Lita stuck her tongue out and Harukoo shut the door.

"Both of you to your rooms now!" Harukoo said. The bowed their heads and slowly walked out. Harukoo took out her diary. Instead of adding to the list of kingdoms she refused, she started a new page.

Dear diary,

Today I met the prince of the pearl kingdom. Kyo seems nice. He's not like the others. Today, he even saved my life from assassins. I know this entry isn't much but maybe it will one day. Hopefully, he will come back. Tomorrow he leaves to go back to his family.

Love always,
Harukoo

p.s. I have to ask father about the assassins.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:50 pm
He ran his hand through his hair.
"Way to do go dumb a**. Now she's asking questions and you've hurt yourself. Want to make things any worse?" He questioned himself then sighed.
"forget it. I leave in the morning. I'll report to father then and hopefully be able to stay for a while. I haven't seen everyone in a long time."
He got up and slowly climbed the stairs, careful not to hit his arm. It was going to be a long, painful night.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:03 pm
(I'm changing it to early in the morning.)

It wasn't even light out and already Harukoo was getting up. She walked to the window and sat on the window sill. Each time she was confused about something, she would watch the sun rise. It helped her think. Why is he so different?She thought to herself. Someone gently knocked on the door and Lita walked in. "Good morning." Harukoo smiled. Lita walked over and sat on her sisters lap.

"Does he really have to go?" Lita asked. Harukoo wrapped her arms around her sister and sighed.

"I'm afraid so. You could ask him to stay if you wanted. I'm sure with a cute face like yours he won't be able to resist." Lita smiled and kissed her sister. I hope he'll stay.

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:14 pm
((Kay.))
He woke up with the sun. He hadn't slept well. His Arm throbbed, but he did his best to ignore it as he readied himself.
"I wonder if they'll even let me leave once they see my arm." He thought as he opened the door and slowly began to descend down the stairs.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:51 pm
The sun finally rose. Just like every morning, the sun rise took her breathe away. Suddenly, Lita sat up straight. She gasped. "He's up!" She ran to the door and Harukoo tried to stop here sister.

"Lita, I'm sure he doesn't want to be bothered." But it was too late. Lita was already out of the door and stanging in front of Kyo smiling.

"Hi." She smiled. Harukoo rolled her eyes. Ruka slowly walked out of his room like a zombie. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes and yawned.

"I need some breakfast." He mumbled as he walked down the stairs. That gave Lita an idea.

"Would you like to come to breakfast? You can't leave without breakfast."

"I'm sorry. I tried to stop her." Harukoo appologized. She put her hands on Lita's shoulders to calm her little sister down. "I'm sure he's in a hurry Lita."

(If you want you can put dialogue in for anybody....except Harukoo of course.)

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:16 pm
He smiled. As long as he didn't arose worry about his wound, he should be fine.
"It's quite alright. Besides, its hard to refuse a request from such a lovely young princess. I'll stay for breakfast, but then I really must go."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:03 pm
Lita gasped and ran downstairs. "I make the pancakes!" She said as she ran.

"Hope you like pancakes." She said to Kyo. "It's her favorite breakfast meal. It's all she ever makes. In fact, it's the only thing she knows how to make." Harukoo walked downstairs into the kitchen. "Try not to burn the castle down this time."

"Ok!" Lita said excited. Lita took out the box of pancake mix and Harukoo got out the bowls and other ingredients. Ruka was fast asleep with his head on the table. Harukoo smiled at her little brother and shook her head. "Don't worry. He'll wake up once we make the pancakes."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff