Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Manga/Anime][Junjou Romantica] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:00 am
I finally got volume 7 of the manga like a week ago... it keeps getting so much cuter ^_^. It's nice to see Misaki started to get assertive in his relatioship with Usami. I feel kinda bad since Misaki and Usami are basically the only pairing I pay attention to. I mean I don't mind Hiroki's and Nowaki's... and will be completely honest and say I know nothing about the third pairing >> << *ish bricked* I also have to say that once in a while I get a little confused, because all three tie into one another somehow, and I keep forgetting who got hurt by whom, and who used to like whom between the pairings that aren't Miaski and Usami >.< I know Hiroki liked Usami, but the third pairing is where I find it a touch hard to keep up because I can't remember if they tie in with Misaki and Usami, or Hiroki and Nowaki.

One of these times when I have so good time on my hands I am going to scower through the volumes I have and like dedicate a day to Junjo Romantica to see if I can get myself sorted out. I have a feeling I am likly missing out on some stuff my ommiting Junjo Terrorist from my reading.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:05 pm
You are not the ONLY one! Junjou Romantica was the show that got me into watching yaoi! I just love the relationships of MisakiXUsagi, ShinobuXMiyagi and NowakiXHiro-san lol XD! Each story has something different which makes me love it! >.< My fav pairing would have to be Miyagi and Shinobu-chi! 4laugh they're just so cute together! So far i have all the volumes except for 3, and 9 which i haven't been able to find in the bookstore ( scream stupid bookstore! lol) i think im just gonna have to buy them offline surprised  

hai_gaiz_rolrorlrlrl

anime-rules12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:39 am
i love this anime! its so kawaii!!! nowaki is so sweet heart and i love how usagi has his teddy bear collection 3nodding i bought both seasons and now im getting the manga one volume at a time...my mom is buying it for me and she doesnt know really whats inside sweatdrop (uncensored boy love eek heart )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:48 pm
This is for sure a must watch/read. I myself hav'nt finished watching or reading it just yet, but im completly addicted to the charactors and story heart

heart Although i don't find a problem with the artwork, though im kinda used to odd styles heart  

Hikari Kamari

sambart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:52 am
I love this show XD
Yet to read the Manga ^_^
Does anyone knows a link Junjou Romantica 2? Because I can't find a place to watch it gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:22 pm
I love the Junjou Romantica series. Even though some of the characters get on my nerves. *Cough* Sumi-sempai *Cough cough* Anyway I love the Misaki and Usami episodes the best.  

Animaegan

iiBlue-Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:43 pm
I loved the anime and I have watched both seasons 1 and 2. they were amazing! my fave pairing would have to be Usami/Misaki because they're just that adorable!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:20 pm
I absolutely love this series, it was my entrance into the world of Yaoi, lol and I haven't found anything better yet.
The storyline is amazing, the Yaoi scenes are tossed in just a tad carelessly but it's still amazing for a Yaoi anime to retain such an amazing storyline. My favorite Pairing is definitely Usami X Misaki, although I think that I would have liked the Junjou Terrorist pair a lot better (Shinobu and Miyagi) if they had had some more time in the limelight. I didn't really click with the Junjou Egotist story, but it was still good and it helped the main (Junjou Romantica story) Along.
Actually, I have a correction to make, my favorite pairing was actually Junjou Minimum (Kid UsamiXHiroki), it just had the best feel to it in my opinion, and if there was more on that I would read/watch it forever and ever. I've re watched episode nine of season 1 so many times now, it was just so enchanting.
Overall, this is actually, my favorite overall anime, of any genre. That might be an exaggeration, but it is right up there with Skip beat! and Ouran High school host club.
One last thing, Misaki+Apron=HOT  

0blivion Rose

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

iLoveAxel09

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:11 am
i love that show @_@  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:04 am
I so love the anime and the manga. It's so cute and sweet.  

Yugiohfan12

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:45 am
the anime ended very well they could do a third season but i like where they left off and the manga is still progressing nicely with all three couples  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:09 am
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

I saved a scanned pic of Misaki&Usami's toaster.
I want to replicate it.
Seriously, I want one so bad.
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Sushi-kaichou

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:01 am
wait... everyone remembers that Junjou Romantica the series is really about three couples- Romantic, Egoist, and Terrorist right??

Kyouko-chan
Ooh. My favorite series! I fell in love with the manga. I basically flipped when I heard it was becomming an anime.
My favorite pair actually isn't Usagi/Misaki.
It's Nowaki/Hiro.
Then Miyagi/Shinobu. And then finally Usagi/Misaki.
XD

yay me too! I like how Misaki looks (but thats about it) but as an overall couple, I like Egoist muuuch better. The only thing they need is to seal the deal... like a marriage or something. heart heart heart
I dont like Terrorist, though, because well 17 year difference?... I mean i dont mind 10year differences... but thats about it... I mean it is any worse than Papa to Kiss in the Dark?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:15 am
This is like my favorite yaoi/shounen-ai manga/anime!! biggrin The storylines are really epic too!
Hiro x Nowaki!!

Who wouldn't like this anime/manga? The characters are hot, the storyline is sweet and cute and their situations seem realistic! heart  

Koriya-chan

hushed-oddity

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:12 pm
My fav couple? Oh hands down Miyagi and Shinobu.
Shinobu makes sexy rape sounds. :'D
Well, I did have volumes 1-6 but my mom found them and confiscated them. emo
I still read them online, but I wish I still had them. D:  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games