Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
FullMetal: Life's Ever Changing Battles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Envy shrugged "i don't care you can stay if you want, i don't mind if you stay or not" Envy turned back to the edge of the mountain looking over the edge enjoying the breeze  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:14 am
Al I was looking for you *not looking like self but more rn down* and me and Win werent cuddling....I fell asleep and she then she did on top of me then I fainted and she helped me *spots Envy and points* WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING UP HERE WIH HIM??????

((finally Al I was wondering when you were gonna show up))  

Edward Elric ( Fullmetal)

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:40 pm
Envy smirked turning towards Edward "well, well if it isn't the Fullmetal Pipsqueak."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:51 pm
((Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Sorry everyone if I really missed so much 4 this rp!! >__<'''' Srry again.. sweatdrop sweatdrop ))

Edwardina, the little secret sister of Edward, Alphonse and Envy, was walking around her born town Resembool as she quickly looking two boys go outside a house and when she recognized them she followed silently them and at the end she arrived throw a mountain who were standing the two boys and another one. But she couldn't show from them so she went to hide behind a tree and started to listening their discussion.
'Uhmm.. I wonder what my three brothers are telling about??' she though as her gold eyes went to looking carefully the three boys.

Original_Edwardina_Elric

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:41 pm
((srry I haven't been posting much either))
Miyu was walking along and saw Edwardina hiding behind a tree. I wonder what she is doing, she thought. She quickly went to where Edwardina was while breaking a twig on the way. "What are you doing," she said as she kept herself hidden as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:19 pm
IM NOT A SHORT TINY MICROSCOPIC MIDGET PIPSQUEEK! So shut the hell up Envy! What the hell are you doing here and with Al none the less?  

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:36 pm
Envy laughed folding his arms "i hate it when people just acuse me of being up to something i was just standing here. is that a bad thing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:35 pm
((sorry....i've been...dead to the world....))

Winry watched worriedly.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

alphonse elric_meow!
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:43 pm
((o-oh! sorry brother! OwO; you should have pmed me~~! :3))

hey brother! *al waved*
Aww brother leave Envy alone..hes not doing any evil at the moment. :3
*alphonse stood up and brushed the dust off his pants*
so whats going on..?
*alphonse walked over to edward*
lets go get something to eat~~! I'm starved!! OwO;

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:20 pm
*looks slightly green* I think I'll pass if thats ok besides you'
are in a suite of armour you cant eat  

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:33 pm
Envy walked around on the mountain for a bit wondering what he was going to do next  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:05 am
As Edwardina discovered that Miyu were walking throw her, she gasped a little as she whispered to her.
"Sssh.. Be quiet.. Pherarps I'm just taking a look silently to my brothers right there.."
She then pointed a finger throw Ed, Al and Envy's way as she finished. Suddenly a white cat went out throw Edwardina's light blue coat and she jumped away and running happy from Ed, Al and Envy's way, meowing happy.
"Oh gosh.. Cloudy, come back!? Aww. Damnit.." she says as she discovered that Cloudy continued to running. She then deciding to go away from her hide place and went throw her cat trying to catching it. When she finally got Cloudly, she looking up and discovered that she was right now in front of her brothers.
"Oh.. Ehm.. °W°'' Hiya.. B-brothers..." she trying to say with a quite voice on.

Original_Edwardina_Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:21 pm
Envy looked at edwardina not knowing who she is or why she's calling him brother "you didn't need to spy on us little girl"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:56 pm
Winry sat down with a sigh, curlling her legs up to her chest and hugging them.  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:57 pm
*Putting a hand to his head* I dont have time to deal with this girl right now or the fact she called us all brother....come on Al we're going home...win you wanna come too?  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff