Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Yaoi L Romance
~Wammy's House~ ((open, accepting, and updated)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:57 am
L, not too thrilled for saying things like 'yippee!' and 'let's go!' reluctantly followed behind. He finished his cookie by the time they reached the shed and started to lick his entire fingers, one by one. "Mm. So what shades do you think you might need?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:01 am
BB looked back at L and said happily " Why I told you Red, black and blue or......."
Then his expershion change from childish tone kinda of like a glare and continued while his tone of voice changed to low evil like tone " is that going to be a problem?"  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:04 am
L shook his head. "I should not see why not. So what shades of red would you like," he asked, "light red, dark red, or..." here the detective turned to face him, "...blood-red?"

((it's funny how we're playing two different roles in the threads: here you're the bad guy, and the other I'm the bad guy))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:11 am
Then BB expershion changed to happy and smiled happily
" Why any red will do, but crimson red would do fine" said BB happily
This was strange, bb was acting so werid, from normal, to childish, but yet kinda evil. What was he? Was he hiddding anything?? What on earth is he

(( Well doing villain stuff on different threads is fun. I'm the villain on here but on my thread I'm the good guy while you are the villain on my thread and you're the good guy on here which is a lot of fun to go from good to bad))  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:20 am
((haha, yeah, it is fun to go from twisted evil to User Image good))

L noticed the change in his behavior and shivered a bit. No definite personality... This will be harder to manipulate him by only using psychology. "Crimson red is on the far left corner on the second shelf," he told BB without taking a look into the shed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:26 am
" thank you L" said BB happily as he walked over to grab the crimson red paint

Then for some strange reason, BB started to stroke the red paint can

" Ohh, how I love this color red, espeacally when it's on my hands" BB mumbled to himself so that L wouldn't hear
" I wonder if this paint would have the same feeling as if blood were on my hands" bb mumbled to himself try to control himself to not open the paint can and stick his hand inside of it.  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:29 am
L watched this with amusement and wonder. "Are you...okay?" he asked. Odd reaction to paint... "It's a beautiful color, isn't it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:33 am
BB looked back to L and repiled " Yes it is a pretty color and I'm okay. It's my favorite color sometimes I like to paint portrates with this color, I just love this color so much. You now, color and represent as love and also evil"  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:36 am
L nodded. "Red also represents passion and hell, which can be mistaken for the same thing, both having to be associated with fire," he added. "Now, blues are on the third to the top shelf, and blacks are on second to bottom."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:42 am
When BB garbed the blue and black he just smiled
" But did you know that blue can represent sadness, and black reminds me of night. These colors kinda remind me of myself in a way, It makes me feel drawn to them for some reason, the blue for sadness cause I never had any parents, black for night cause I love the night and red for love cause deep down inside I can be loving but yet, have a evil side to myslef but dosen't everyone have one? A dark side that they wish to escape from, We all have a darker sides to our selfs, including you and I, oh what am I talking about this no9nsense for, sorry L"  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:45 am
L stared at BB for a long time. "No," he said. "I do not have a dark side. And as for sadness - I do not pity anyone that has lost their parents. Everyone here has the same problem, seeing that it is an orphanage, so there will be no 'special sympathy' for those who feel lost without them." The detective said this with a colder tone than before, which was unusual for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:52 am
" But that's not possible, not ot have a deep darker self, oh I keep going on and on about this crazy stuff, if we don't get my room painted soon, it would be too late, come on L lets go" Then BB grabed L's hand and pulled him off to the wammy house  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:57 am
L eyed the hand that was grabbed and grimaced. The detective was not one to be - how do people say it? - touched by others. "Fantastic," he grumbled, keeping up with the fast pace.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:11 am
When BB reached his room
He flew opend his door, Ran in and closed the door behinde himself, now both of L and BB were inside his room

BB sta the cans down and open the paint and threw L a paint brush

" Here, you can start on the walls by painting them black and I'll paint the clealing black"  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

godessofthieves

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:17 am
L looked at the paintbrush in his hand with curiosity, never having any experience with painting before. Gripping the handle firmly with two fingers, he set to work on the walls. "So, BB," he brought up conversationally, "as a detective, a lot of people want me dead. So if I ever disappear unexpectedly, I pick out my successor ahead of time, and the possible killer. If I die after I choose that certain person, they are arrested immediately."  
Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff