Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Which OHSHC character are you most like? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aavelapsi

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:39 am
I had to think about this for a while, but I'd say I'm most like Hikaru.

I have a pretty Hikaruish temper and I'm very jealous of my friends. I rarely really let anyone in; it's very hard for me to tell anyone if I'm feeling bad, even if I did act very moody due to that.

I love having fun and laughing (who wouldn't) and pulling small pranks on people. I'd say I'm quite smart and artistic, too. If I remember correct, Kaoru's the one who loves languages, so that makes me a bit like him, too. But I'm more Hikaru than Kaoru because of my jealousy and temper and moodiness.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:10 pm
KYOUYA!! ALL THE WAY!! he's quiet and smart!! tamaki gets annoying or I'd like him... but then haruhi is the koolest... ARGG I DONT KNOW!  

lyk_moo

DeathGod Satsujinki

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:04 pm
is nekozawa a host?? if not then, bravo, kyouya!, mon ami, mon ami, kyaho!!!  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:14 pm
according to my friend I am a mix between Tamaki and Honey. I like to think mine is a lot of planned sillyness in my personality. However when I'm waken up early I definatly get scary! oh and she added a twinge of Kyoya. Must be the glasses *laughs* I agree w/ the mixture though.........I"m just a huge goofbally idiot.  

rstrous

Inu of Baskerville

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:17 pm
I grin and laugh when I think of this...XD In school,I have the intelligence of Kyoya. However,out of school,Im a complete-walk-into-walls-and-what-not idiot. So, Out of school..I have the brains of Tamaki! XD Not a good thing I suppose.. However,people say Im most like Haruhi's father. o_o II love Ranka(Ryoji Fujioka =3)...XD  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:38 pm
Tamaki, all the way.

I am really spazzy and get so emotional.

And my hair is always in my face and I should have hearts on the end of everything that I say...

heart

I love him so much in the manga, I feel the show kinda messed it up a little ;_;  

not_colleen

Alice_Jasper_Kawaii

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:48 am
I would say im a mix between Honey Haruhi and Tamaki
Im some what like cuz i get really hyper and eat alot of sweets and i have bad teeth becuase i eat to much candy and my friends say im uber cute so ya that covers Honey

Im some what like Haruhi cuz some times i act like a tomboy and im really smart and im thinking about cuting my hair shorter.... xd i also am aways hanging out with guys.......

Im some what like Tamaki bacause i over react and im bloned like Tamaki and Honey i am realy spazzy too and i do a puppy face alot lol
sweatdrop heart sweatdrop whee whee blaugh blaugh domokun  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:20 pm
I AM PROUD TO ADMIT I AM MOST LIKE THE TWINS XD

I just love those to trouble makers. So adorable x3  

Postii

Original Shade

24,925 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Friend of the Goat 100

DeLightfulfreak

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:49 am
Probably Mori or Kyoya. A lot of people tell me how scary I am based on my persoonality but most of the time I'm just the person in the backround who is quiet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:16 pm
I think I'm like Kyouya, calm and quiet, but that's where our similarities end lol  

sweet-lil-libra

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:42 pm
I'm actually a mix of Haruhi and Kyouya

Sometime I act like kyouya when i do work for my anime club. but most of the time I am a bookworm like haruhi  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:51 am
I'm not sureI'm quiet like Mori,fun like the twins,caring like Tamaki.I'm kinda like everyone, I guess. But I am really like Haruhi because I don't care about my gender,I'm a tomboy,I ca really smart and I actually can tell the twins apart.I resembly everyone but I guess I'm most like Haruhi 3nodding  

FireFox121

justsimple

1,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:09 pm
i say im like the twins, cause i like to pull pranks on ppl, but im like kyoya, cause, im all quiet and serious too  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:45 am
Well, I am most like Renge. I'm an otaku, I love to cosplay even though I haven't done that much, all of my OC's have some sort of issue, I am very random, and some may say that I'm annoying. :3

Rsynexaea

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:52 am
aww, im sure you are fine!
blaugh
*gives choko13 a rose*  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers