Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
African American Goth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your race?
  African american
  Caucasian
  Oriental
  Hispanic
  Other?
View Results

Undead Goth Inc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:51 am
Rellik San
babykitty18
Dark PacMan
i dont treat black people any more different than white
i love black people
but then again
the whole gang thing just ticks me off
the bloods, the crips, the KKK
even though that not for black ppl, lol
i hate gang crisis with passion

So do i! It gives black boys a bad name. The minute u see baggy jeans and black skin "they" automatically assume he's a gang member. Wen usually thats not the case! And im so glad u love black ppl! lmao xp xd
The bad rep does come mostly from the police brutality in LA though. I mean you'd be shocked how many LA'ers under 18 have never heard of the LA Riots when the African American gangs united against the police to stand up against the bullshit they were put under.

this may sound of topic a little, but is there any goth gangs, like i was just wondering after watching this movie called stop the yard  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:57 am
Dark PacMan
Rellik San
babykitty18
Dark PacMan
i love black people
but then again

So do i! It gives black boys a bad name. The minute u see baggy jeans and black skin "they" automatically assume he's a gang member. Wen usually thats not the case! And im so glad u love black ppl! lmao xp xd
The bad rep does come mostly from the police brutality in LA though. I mean you'd be shocked how many LA'ers under 18 have never heard of the LA Riots when the African American gangs united against the police to stand up against the bullshit they were put under.

this may sound of topic a little, but is there any goth gangs, like i was just wondering after watching this movie called stop the yard
Not that I know of, unless you count gangs with goths in them. Personally I pride myself on being a gang killa.  

Rellik San
Crew

Undead Goth Inc

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:13 am
Rellik San
Dark PacMan
Rellik San
babykitty18
Dark PacMan
i love black people
but then again

Not that I know of, unless you count gangs with goths in them. Personally I pride myself on being a gang killa.

killing people in gangs
where the f^%k is the sign up sheet for this s|n!t
I WANNA JOIN  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:15 am
Dark PacMan

WHA?!!....  

AdrianaKitten

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:34 am
Dark PacMan
Rellik San
Dark PacMan
Rellik San
babykitty18
Dark PacMan
i love black people
but then again

killing people in gangs
I WANNA JOIN

No as in I cause gangs to disband, I don't kill people. D;  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:46 am
Dark PacMan
Rellik San
Dark PacMan
Rellik San
babykitty18
Dark PacMan
i love black people
but then again

killing people in gangs
I WANNA JOIN

Bad idea Pacman gangs are like family and they will come and kill you and yours if you hurt one of thiers.  

Gaylord Mule 3

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:35 pm
Lazarus The Resurected
Dark PacMan
Rellik San
Dark PacMan
Rellik San

killing people in gangs
I WANNA JOIN

Bad idea Pacman gangs are like family and they will come and kill you and yours if you hurt one of thiers.

wow you guys are starting to get way off topic.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:55 pm
Ayame_Rikimayu
Lazarus The Resurected
Dark PacMan
Rellik San
Dark PacMan
Rellik San

killing people in gangs
I WANNA JOIN

tru but "Yay for Black goths blaugh " can only get a topic so far.  

Gaylord Mule 3

babykitty18

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:24 pm
Lazarus The Resurected
Ayame_Rikimayu
Lazarus The Resurected
Dark PacMan
Rellik San

killing people in gangs
I WANNA JOIN

yes Yay for black goths we rule!!!!!! lmao heart 3nodding xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:50 pm
babykitty18
Lazarus The Resurected
Ayame_Rikimayu
Lazarus The Resurected
Dark PacMan
Rellik San

killing people in gangs
I WANNA JOIN

yay it'd be hilarious if we made a separate guild for the awesomeness of black goths.
my friend told me once "you should just go all out, black makeup, lipstick, all black clothes, and just get up in somebody's face and say 'do you have a problem with my blackness?!'" or something like that.

Ayame_Rikimayu

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:21 am
Ayame_Rikimayu
babykitty18
Lazarus The Resurected
Ayame_Rikimayu
Lazarus The Resurected

yay it'd be hilarious if we made a separate guild for the awesomeness of black goths.
my friend told me once "you should just go all out, black makeup, lipstick, all black clothes, and just get up in somebody's face and say 'do you have a problem with my blackness?!'" or something like that.
Or to paraphrase Ali G... 'Is it cos I is Black?'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:48 am
Lazarus The Resurected
Dark PacMan
Rellik San
Dark PacMan
Rellik San

killing people in gangs
I WANNA JOIN

Yah Packman, are you suicidal or something? neutral You don't mess with those guys, they can come after you, family, and everyone you know.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:50 am
Rellik San
babykitty18
Dark PacMan
i love black people
but then again

You mean the Rodney King riots?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:24 am
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
babykitty18
Dark PacMan
i love black people
but then again

You mean the Rodney King riots?

....SOMEONE OF MY GENERATION OTHER THEN ME REMEMBERS THEM!

*HUGS TIGHTLY*  

Rellik San
Crew

babykitty18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:47 am
Ayame_Rikimayu
babykitty18
Lazarus The Resurected
Ayame_Rikimayu
Lazarus The Resurected

I would love to do that!!!!...but, im lazy lmao. And i've done that b4. I got up in there dace and said "is it cuz im black? huh nikka?" lmfao! mrgreen  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff