Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
When Two Worlds Collide_Pokemon_Desperatly NEEDS Roleplayers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes, I love pokemon!
  No, Pokemon sucks -Get out!-
View Results

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:24 pm
User Image
Pichu looked at Jessie and widen her eyes. Ash and Pikachu's sworn enemy, was standing right in front of her. And she shocked her he he he she giggled to herself. Pikachu would be proud of her for getting Team Rocket. She was proud of her self at that moment.

User Image
Jessie smiled and said. "That's right! So Prepair for Trouble!!!." She waited for James to come in but she forgot he wasn't there.

She covered her mouth and pretened to be James. "Make it Double!"

She smiled and uncovered her mouth and said. "To protect the world form devistation!"

She then covered her mouth again pretending to be James. "To unit all peoples within our nation!"

This was hard doing this with out James. She uncovered her mouth. "To denounce the evils of truth and love!"

She covered her mouth again, she missed James. "To extend our reaches to the stars above!"

She uncovered her mouth, she was turly going to hug James when she see's him. "Jessie!"

She covered her mouth. "James!"

She uncovered her mouth. "Team Rocket, blast off at the speed of light!"

She covered her mouth. This was getting annoying. "Surrendor now or prepair to fight!"

She then waited for Meowth but he as there either so with her mouth still covered. "Meowth! That's right!"

She uncovered her mouth and stood there exousted of doing that by herself.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:23 pm
User Image
Charlie patted Pichu on her shoulder and smiled. She could feel her friend giggle on her shoulder.

"Great job Pichu."

"What do you want?!" Birch asked.

OOC: Writers block ..<
User Image

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:49 pm
User Image
Pichu smiled at Charlie she could tell she was proud of her to. She looked at Jessie and stuck out her tounge. She could tell Jessie was getting angry but hey that's what her family did. Her family like fowling up Jessie's plan.

User Image

Jessie looked at Birch and said. "Well I was after some pokefood for my Arbok. But since Pichu wanted to attack me...."She pulls out her pokeball and said. "Arbok I choose you!" She threw the pokeball and Arbok came out.

"Arbok" He said. She then looked at and said. "Arbok use Slam attack." Arbok shook his head and said. "Arbok!" With that he raised his tail and aimed it at Pichu ready for it to land apon her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:41 am
User Image
Charlie dodged Arbok's attack, taking Pichu it her.

"Stop this! You'll ruin my lab!" Yelled birch, worried about his expensive equipment.

Charlie however felt herself become excited at the opportunity for her first pokemon battle. Then again, it was Pichu's battle and Pichu was the won at risk.

"How d'yuo feel about having a battle Pichu?"
User Image

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:32 pm
User Image
Pichu looked up at Charlie and said. "Pichu, Pichu." She was ready for her first battle she stood there waiting for her first command. But she was so excited she shocked Arbok with her thunder shock. She just couldn't control it she was so exicted she jumped the gun.

User Image
Jessie got a little annoyed that Arbok missed. She was about to tell him to do another attack when he got shocked by Pichu. "Arrrrrboookkk." He said as he was shocked. She rolled her eyes at him and thought how embarrassing.

"Arbok Posion Tail!" She said to him. But Arbok was still paralyzed from the shock of Pichu. "Arbok get up and use Posion Tail." And again Arbok didn't move.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:34 pm
User Image
Charlie and Birch blinked dumbly. It seemed to easy to beat that Arbok. Pichu hadn't even tried.

However it wasn't in vain. Charlie began to see a pattern in Pichu's random spurs of attacks. It happened when she was excited.

"Well, that was easy," Charlie commented.

She turned to her Pichu, "It happens when your excited, doesn't it?" Charlie asked her friend, commenting on her electrical attacks.

Birch however felt sorry for Arbok. Jessie seemed to push it too hard. He took a jar from a shelf marked with Paralyze heal. He took some of the contents out placed it in his hand, offering it to the pokemon.
User Image

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:46 pm
User Image
Pichu looked up at Charlie and simled. It was true everytime she got excited it would escape her. It was amazing that her first battle and she won against an Arbok. She was proud of her self and ran of to Charlie and hugged her leg and said. "Pichu!!!"

User Image
Jessie was a little embarassed, a Pichu had beat her Arbok. She rolled her eyes Team Rocket couldn't get a break. She looked at Arbok as accepted the medication that Birch had offored him. "Arbok!" He said as he got up and slithered towards Jessie.

((Spells wont be on for a while she has suffered a Neck and Back injury as she was helping a friends mother with stuff. This is her boyfriend and she's sitting beside me. She gave me permission to come on and let everyone know what has happened to her and why she hasn't been on. She'll try to be back by next week but it's tricky with a neck injury.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:09 pm
User Image
Charlie lifted up Pichu and hugged the little pokemon. She felt strange. She found a great friendship and love for something she thought was fictional.

"You did a great job Pichu!" Charlie commented.

Charlie then turned to Jessie, not knowing what to say to her. The Arbok seemed alright now.

OOC: I'm sorry to hear that. Get better soon!

User Image

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:26 am
User Image
Sweet little noises were coming from a Cheri Berry tree. Deep in the tree, Chocho was picking berries, using it's tail to grab them and put them in his mouth. After eating each one, the pokemon made sounds of delight and enthusiasm.

"Chime chime!"

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:58 pm
((WOAH! It's been a while since I did anything with pokemon, but I'm sure I can easily wear away the rust. >v< Oh, you can just call me Ami-chan, if you like[my closer friends often call me this, and it's grown on me].))

User ImageZubat clung within sleep under a darkened, shady hole in a tree, her blue chest quivering lightly. "Zu. Zu. Zu." she softly mumbled during her rest. Her dreams were of her memories of the bizarre events that led to her arrival in the woods that were her new home.

((Sorry I cannot post more, but it's kinda hard to post much more when it's daytime in the RP))

Dolphinwhale

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:21 am
User Image
OOC: Thats okay, it gets easier. You should watch and play pokemon to get you to familiarize with it.

Just as Chocho was about to eat another berry hole, he heard a quiet noise that seemed to echo. Still holding the berry, Chocho followed the sound toward the bark of the tree, but he could not see anything. Just bark.

"Chiiime?"

The pokemon but its head against the tree and listened. It seemed like the noise was coming from inside the tree. The Chimecho floated around the tree, until he found a opening in the tree, but it dare not go inside. It was very dark.

OOC: Oh yes, Ami and Princess, could you please write in size nine. It looks neater I think.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:57 pm
((I did write in size 9... And I cannot find any of my GBA games. Those are the only ones I have of the Hoenn region, yet I have XD: Gale of Darkness for Game Cube that I can still [barely] locate... Too bad Zubats don't have eyes...))

User ImageZubat awoke to a start when the tree vibrated. She quickly silenced her breathing and remained stiff, motionless out of fear. And besides, she couldn't go out in these conditions; it was still quite bright outside dispite the fact that the area was thickly wooded.
She hung there for what seemed like an eternity, only moving her chest to breath. After not hearing something come into the hole, she let herself relax a little so as to not cause cramping to her young muscles.

Dolphinwhale

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:49 pm
User Image
OOC: Your out of Character text is size nine but you roleplaying it twelve.

Suddenly, the little sounds stopped, possibly startled. The Chimecho desperately wanted to have a look inside, but was to scared. The little bell pokemon decided to swallow her fears and looked inside.

"Chiiime?"
"Helloo?"

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:09 pm
((No, that's size 9 as well...))

User ImageZubat screetched out of fear and flew up as high as she could go in the hole. "Zubat!" Stay back! she cried. Vivid memories that had refused to show themselves before came on strong. Quivering, she was scared that this pokemon may take her to some unknown area and she would have to start life once more, or worse...
"Zu Zubat Zu?!" What do you want?!

Dolphinwhale

C h e r r yADE xx

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:16 pm
User Image
The Chimecho jumped back in surprise. He'd only said hello. But whoever was inside seemed pretty scared. So, Chocho passed the berry that he held through crack in the tree.

"Chimecho, Chime, Chimecho?"
Would you like to eat a berry?"

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas