Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Eternal Darkness (accepting profiles & OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

interseted
  yes
  no
  meh...maybe
View Results

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:02 pm
"that's alright my dear, if you are not comfortable with that then I can use you as my eyes and ear to keep a watch out to see what those other vampires are up to." its up to you. "If you need anything here's my card, if you require any supplies of any sort just stop by the mansion and we will provide it for you." he said. "oh and here, as a thank you, for listing to this old man." he said and he passed her a cheque for ten thousand dollars. "That should be sufficient to last you the rest of the month." He said to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:44 pm
Morganna looked at the cheque ten thousands dollars. That would last her more then a month since she doesn't go out alot. She then looked at the card and nodded her head. "Yeah, that I'm more comfortable with. I can be your eyes and ears Sir. That's one thing I'm good at. Most people don't bother me, since I'm so quite I go under the radar. Morganna Lestat is at your service!" She said to him.

She enjoyed having a job and couldn't wait to quite the dinner. Secret Agent is best for her, she'd watched the movies, she could be 007 with fangs. She couldn't wait to quite her job her boss was such a pig. She wished she could attack him for all the touching he tried to do. But she'd hold her thirst.  

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:12 pm
Lorelei heard the alarm go off in one of the old collapsed exits they used to use. Though it's old and collapsed, there is still the possibility... "Stephanie, would you please go to building eleven and send a team of three builders and seven fighters to exit twenty three? I'd like them to fortify the collapsed exit and make sure that it is entrance and exit proof."
A blond woman with long braided hair nodded, running off in the northwestern section of the room to the door leading in that direction of the cavern. But before the human office worker of about twenty five had exited the building, Lorelei called after her once more. "Also, send a compatible clergy member, just in case."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:18 am
He approached the leader's desk. She was barking orders again, and at this he chuckled a bit. He pulled off his mask again and clipped it onto his belt.

"Your man's in a chair in the other room. Now that im hired, could i have some food. I havent eaten in a few weeks, and im gettin kinda hungry."  

Noltic

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:54 pm
Lorelei was getting a migraine from all the noise, and for not feeding yet this week. She rubbed her temples, trying to rid of at least a portion of the ache that felt like little spike balls were bouncing around inside her head. "Alright, then. Head for building three and punch in the number 1328 when you arrive at the door. You are currently in building thirteen facing southeast." Lorelei pulled out a map of the underground, handing it to Survivor. "Here is your copy of the map." Lorelei opened a drawer while giving a dismissive hand motion, pulling out a small vile filled with a nearly black liquid, drinking it all in one swig, then returned to her paperwork.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:22 am
He looked at the map and decided he knew where he was going, but he wasnt sure why. This was a fact he didnt like. He admitted he wanted to help, but hewas no one's subordinate.

"Look... I can tell you just want me out of your hair, but im no idiot, and i also know you need a break. I know what your going to say. 'The vampires dont take breaks' the thing is though, theyre the ones attachking us... so yes they do. Its my opinion that you designate a second... if you dont want someone boluxing up your work choose wisely, because if you go on like this, your bound to bolux something up."

He knew that his cold voice was screaming logic, and she'd have to be sickeningly stubborn to ignore it.

"The fact is, i snuck in here twice.... I really think you need a break. Come and get something to eat with me... you guys have blood supplys on hand right? If you dont... hell ill give you mine."

At that last part his eyes widened and a look of shock spread across his face. only for a breaif moment. He had let compassion dictate his actions. This was a bad sign. He couldnt tell why, but this girl was having an odd effect on him.  

Noltic

Dolphinwhale

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:46 pm
((Lorelei's heart is supposed to be a bit harm to warm, so it won't be as easy building a relationship with her like Suta-raito in the other RP. But be patient... It may be worth it! XD))

Lorelei rolled her eyes once again, her slit eyes glinting out of irritation and pain. "Of course we have blood supplies down here! What, did you think I was going to let the vampires starve while the humans had their fill? There would be huge issues in the system if that were so." She placed her hands flat atop her desk, pushing herself up and placed a small sign on the front of it, then began walking toward the north door. "Are you coming or not?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:00 pm
((Sorry I haven't been on all weekend work has be. well its a soul eater i swear. espicially this one front end supervisor who thiks she's queen b***h and picks her favourites to move up the food chain that I have been try for three years to do and she lets a total newb crawl up. even though I've asked three or four times in the past 6 monts when the U scan triaing is and if i can get trained on it. then this week she has the nerve to say I'm Lazy even though I'm rarely ever late I have never called in sick i took time on my own to learn sign language to help the death people out that come through the lanes so that they can feel like real people. An she tells me I'm lazy and too slow!!!!! Oh i so wanted to tell her off i did. Sorry I'm still a little peeved to make a real post at the moment))  

Shelby Pierre-San

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:48 am
He walked after her. She was quite the odd one. He was appreciative for the hospitality, but she kept on undestimating her. He knew that he was loaded with lethal stuff right at this ver moment. Lethal to human and vampire alike. Whats worse was she probably knew and didnt even care.

Then he realized what he was doing. He was getting angry. First compassion, and now anger. This was growing cumbersome. His face returned to the usual cold and unfeeling state.

He reached out and grabbed the girl's shoulder to turn her around.

"Look i want you to understand something." His voice wasnt angry but calm. "I want you to understand, that im not working for you, im working with you. Ive got ten times the training of anyone in this resistance, as well as a knowledge of the inner workings of the clery. I want to be taken seriously."

He didnt feel like mentioning the odd mess his body was in. It creeped him out, he didnt feel human anymore, and in a world so focused on DNA that was a big deal.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:31 pm
Lorelei's eyes turned to ice, her expresion frightening with her anger. "Do not touch me!" A warning hiss rang in the air, but not from escaping any seen being's lips. She whirled around, yanking her shoulder out of his grasp and continued forward march, a chill, fogging air wraping itself around her but not exactly touching her. After about the minute, she spoke again, some of the cold gone out of her voice, but still quite angry. "I do take you seriously, but don't come in here all casuallike and expect that you are going to get a smorgusboard of respect. You have to work for that here, not scold higher-ups because you aren't satisfied."  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:55 pm
He was feeling odd. This conversation was the longest hed had since he came back from that brothel. That was when they had done things to him, that was the first time he been the only survivor. That was when he'd forgotten his name. He decided an apology was the proper thing to do.

"I meant no offence I was merely stating the fact that i was not here to work for you. I would take the place of any of your men had you any doubt of their ability to come back."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:52 am
((Sorry Princess Spells you wouldn't believe how crazy and hectic my weeks has been))

"It is a pleasure to have you at my service Ms. Lestat."
Leonardo said extending his hand to shake hers. "do you have any questions at all?" he asked her  

Shelby Pierre-San

Princess Spells

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:53 pm
((That's okay she understands. Unfortunatily she wont be on till her neck and back heals. She asked me to come on and let her friends know that on Wednesday she was helping a friends mother and she pulled her back and Neck and she's in a neck brace. I'm her boyfriend and she's here beside me she wants to apologizes but I'm trying to let her know it's not her fault she feels bad about not posting. She'll try to get on asap but it wont be till nect week at least.))

Morganna smiled and extended her hand to his and shook it. "I think that's it for right now. I wont let you down." She said. Morganna really didn't know what she put herself in. But it was a way to keep her entertained.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:25 pm
Lorelei's expression softened, speaking a bit quieter. "Apology accepted. Now, let's get some nourishment." She walked forward with a quick gait, reaching the door quickly and a few moments before Survivor. She punched in the code she had previously confided in him, the thick, metal door sliding open with a little released steam.
The inside of the food building was donned in clean stainless steel, the grey interior giving off a nice, sanitary luster. Lorelei strode her way quickly with a few quick greetings to the large fridge, waiting briefly for him to catch up. "Here's the human food," she quickly pointed out, sliding quietly toward the side to a refrigerated vending machine containing little dark sacks with odd labels upon them, one row reading "BLOOD OF MISFORTUNE". She punched in the row number containing this label, and one of the small sacks fell down the slot with a small thud shortly before she picked it up. Opening carefully along the dotted line at the top, Lorelei raised the plastic container to eye level, then quickly drained the dark, thick blood out of the bag.  

Dolphinwhale

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:55 am
Survivor looked at the selection and picked out a bean burrito. then a banana a pear, and then 5 more bean burritos.

The blood grossed him out. It wasnt the fact that they were consuming blood, but more the fact that gorged themselves on it, almost like it was pleasurable.

"What does blood of misfortune mean? Is it from the unfortunate?"

He didnt let a hint of emotion touch his face however.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff