Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Rare pairings? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love a rare pairing?
  yes T_T
  no...
View Results

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:10 am
Mayor Spoon
SilverMaple
Oh! Oh! Another one that is freaking rare that I have just recently started liking is RobinxMuch from the BBC Robin Hood! heart

heart I love RobinxMuch! heart *cough* Sorry, fangirl moment... sweatdrop Much so obviously loves Robin, though. I was almost happy at the end of the second season, which is pretty bad. sweatdrop WillxAllan seems to be more popular - I don't really understand why. I do prefer the whole friends/lovers thing, though, so...

I know. Almost all of the few fanfics I found on ffn.net were of WillxAllan. But... But... My pairing... My beautiful RobinxMuch pairing! I need more! gonk heart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:55 am
I tend to like off-the-wall pairings these days anyway, but here's one that I like for which I've found OH SO FEW good fanfics:

Kurama/Touya from Yu Yu Hakusho.  

Lum Cheng

Honourable123

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:31 pm
SilverMaple
Mayor Spoon
SilverMaple
Oh! Oh! Another one that is freaking rare that I have just recently started liking is RobinxMuch from the BBC Robin Hood! heart

heart I love RobinxMuch! heart *cough* Sorry, fangirl moment... sweatdrop Much so obviously loves Robin, though. I was almost happy at the end of the second season, which is pretty bad. sweatdrop WillxAllan seems to be more popular - I don't really understand why. I do prefer the whole friends/lovers thing, though, so...

I know. Almost all of the few fanfics I found on ffn.net were of WillxAllan. But... But... My pairing... My beautiful RobinxMuch pairing! I need more! gonk heart

I've only read a few RobinxMuch fics, but I still love it. heart How can people see WillxAllan as a pairing, but not RobinxMuch? crying Then again, I still spot unlikely pairings everywhere. And they both dislike each other, which tends to be popular with some people. I need to go find more fanfiction, now...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:31 pm
Rare pairings-- I GOT A MILLION.

Right now it's mostly Le Chevalier D'eon; I'm super-deep into that series. I can't find ANY slash of it!

Durand x Robin
Durand x D'eon
Durand x Maximillion
Maximillion x D'eon

Belle-Manon

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:22 pm
Lum Cheng
I tend to like off-the-wall pairings these days anyway, but here's one that I like for which I've found OH SO FEW good fanfics:

Yes! I love that pairing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:37 am
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
Lum Cheng

Yay! Another fan of the pairing! *Hugs you* heart

... you haven't been lucky enough to find any Kurama/Touya fanart or doujin, have you? *Hopeful* All I've found is a little more than a handful of fanfics, and about half of those aren't very good.  

Lum Cheng

Mia Darthorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:16 am
I think I must be the worlds ONLY IkumixStien fangirl xD
though thats probably more to do with Infinite Ryvius having a tiny fanbase... >.>

I also love KaoruxMori - I've been a fan since way before I was a fan of KaoxKyou or KaoxTama (I slash Kaoru a LOT sadly o__o)

Oh and SatoshixTakeshi! (I'm a massive DaixSato fan but I still love this pairing x3)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:59 pm
Lum Cheng
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
Lum Cheng

Yay! Another fan of the pairing! *Hugs you* heart

... you haven't been lucky enough to find any Kurama/Touya fanart or doujin, have you? *Hopeful* All I've found is a little more than a handful of fanfics, and about half of those aren't very good.

I am sad to say I have not. crying  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

Honourable123

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:49 am
Being the total nerd I am, I spent last night this morning watching films. I realised that I've forgotten loads of pairings... sweatdrop So, now I'm adding them. 3nodding

Neo x Mouse - The Matrix
Jack x Mike - Ultraviolet (I haven't been able to find any Ultraviolet fanfics... crying )
Link x Vaati - The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

The Lost Boys

Michael x Sam (do brothers seriously need to touch each other every fifteen minutes? o.O)
David x Michael (I have been able to find fics of this pairing 3nodding )

I'm sure there were more... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:20 am
I have some rare pairings that I like, yes. And it is a good reason why they're so rare. Whenever I tell someone about them, they give me this odd look or start asking why on earth I like them. I think people should have the freedom to like whatever they want without getting questioned, but oh well. Anyways, Lum Cheng knows about this, but I really fancy the idea of Hiei/Kuwabara from Yu Yu Hakusho due to them arguing like an old married couple. I just like their chemistry. Please don't label me as crazy. sweatdrop  

sjdfnkwnf

Lum Cheng

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:31 am
I agree with everything Yuudai-san just said. (I may not be a fellow Hieibara fan, but I luvs ya anyway. 3nodding )

@ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood: Damn! What does it take for a couple of KuraTouya fans like us to get some decent fanart/doujin? (And for that matter, more good fanfics...)  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:41 pm
Lum Cheng

I've heard of this pairing a few times. I like the concept behind it a lot. 3nodding  

Broken Hearted Hiei

Broken Hearted Hiei

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:50 pm
As for rare pairings, I adore Kuwabara x Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho) to little bits. heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:56 pm
Joining in on the YYH pairings.. Kuwabara/Yusuke. I've seen some, but~ not enough!

(although I haven't watched YYH in god knows how long, um.)  

Skizzors
Crew

sjdfnkwnf

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:47 am
Thanks, Lum Cheng! I am just happy that there seem to be people here who appreciate Kuwabara and even ships him with other characters. biggrin I won't lie, Kuwabara/Yusuke did seem interesting to me when I watched the episode when Kuwabara had a dream where he kissed Yusuke. *Laughs*  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff