Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Silly goth things we did as kids. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ende_Neu

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:01 pm
I'd always make "haunted houses" during social gatherings and have the other kids go though in the dark, while directing my handfull of favorites to lead the rest through everything I had planned. Best times ever. The only problem was that I used to get kind of cruel when it came to stuff like that.

Oh, and I loved animals, but as a child I had a fascination with dissecting dead things. Not very spooky I guess, if I ever found a dead animal I'd always want to clean the bones off and keep them. Somehow I used to think that keeping bones together kept things alive in some strange kiddo spiritual-type way. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:53 pm
Let's see.....

I would try to dress in my Halloween costume at Christmas parties
I ran around singing nursery rhymes (I knew what the things meant too!)
I would lock myself in the attic (?)
I read Dracula 15 times by the time I was 8
I would sit in the shade and say I was a vampire (really just wanted to read in peace)  

Bane Rie

Sayga Takaino

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:31 pm
when i was in the forth grade i went around telling everyone i was a vampire. I also use to draw skulls on all my books (i still do)  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:06 am
A few small things:

3rd grade I bought that tissue paper stuff in the color black and hung it all over the walls in my room.
I also used to have an obsession with posters.

Me and like 3 of my friends used to do this big cosplay every recess (Again, 3rd grade) about our characters. Alot of them involved rituals and black magic and stuff. We used to draw maps of the school yard and re-name everything to suit our little game.

I think about 4-5th grade I kinda dropped all that stuff.
And yet, I still cosplay now and then (yay conventions!)

Geuss I'm stil a kid th, I'm only 13.
3 years from now I'll probably look back on what I do now and think
'WTF?'  

Stargazer Dante

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:41 pm
when i was in 1st grade i walked around humming Chopin's funeral march and spontaneously composing and resiting some really grotesque poetry i cant remember.

now i sometimes put stage blood in urinal  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:45 am
I always hung out in the cemetary near my house, and rode my bike all through it. Halloween was my absolute favorite holiday. I was always a witch or something. I loved bats and my favorite storybook when I was little was "Stellaluna" lol. My friend and I made up this game called "the Mystery" where there was this mysterious evil force trying to get us and we had to solve it. Anything weird that happened in life, anything at all, was attributed to "the Mystery" lol. Other than that I was a pretty "normal" kid.  

Lady_Tenebrae

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:40 pm
Lady_Tenebrae
...my favorite storybook when I was little was "Stellaluna"...
Stellaluna is AWESOME! I love that book! I know I'm way too old for it but it will always have a place in my heart! Good art too...did you also know Verdi, the snake one?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:27 pm
XWraith_LordX
Lady_Tenebrae
Stellaluna is AWESOME! I love that book! I know I'm way too old for it but it will always have a place in my heart! Good art too...did you also know Verdi, the snake one?

Same here! I know the art is wicked good... I attempted drawing a picture of her but I'm better with manga-style. Couldn't quite nail it lol. No, I never heard of Verdi, is it good? I love snakes too. I'll have to check it out sometime at the library 3nodding  

Lady_Tenebrae

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:02 pm
When I was little, my friends and I had this game where they were fairies and I was an evil cat, (alternately black with a purple mane or purple with a black mane; a few years into the game we decided that they were two different cats from the same litter) who captured, tormented, and ate fairies. The cat went by the highly original name "Cat of Darkness" XD I think she died three times before fifth grade.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:51 am
Lady_Tenebrae
XWraith_LordX
Lady_Tenebrae

Same here! I know the art is wicked good... I attempted drawing a picture of her but I'm better with manga-style. Couldn't quite nail it lol. No, I never heard of Verdi, is it good? I love snakes too. I'll have to check it out sometime at the library 3nodding
Verdi is by the same author, Jannell Cannon. It's about a cute little yellow python who loves being his young, jumping, energetic yellow self. When he gets older he will turn green coloured. Verdi doesn't want to turn old and green because he thinks he will be lazy and boring just like the other older snakes. When he sees himself turning green he tries to get rid of the green but can't, he eventually gives up and becomes green and sad. Oneday when some little yellow snakes come by and ask to play, Verdi realizes that even though he's changed and has become green he is still the same energetic, fun-loving snake he was when he was young, then he goes to play with the little yellow snakes. 3nodding

I love snakes. I did an oil painting of Verdi when I was about 10 I think. The painting is either at my cousin's house or in my garage. sweatdrop  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Lady_Tenebrae

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:07 am
XWraith_LordX
Lady_Tenebrae
XWraith_LordX
Lady_Tenebrae

Verdi is by the same author, Jannell Cannon. It's about a cute little yellow python who loves being his young, jumping, energetic yellow self. When he gets older he will turn green coloured. Verdi doesn't want to turn old and green because he thinks he will be lazy and boring just like the other older snakes. When he sees himself turning green he tries to get rid of the green but can't, he eventually gives up and becomes green and sad. Oneday when some little yellow snakes come by and ask to play, Verdi realizes that even though he's changed and has become green he is still the same energetic, fun-loving snake he was when he was young, then he goes to play with the little yellow snakes. 3nodding

I love snakes. I did an oil painting of Verdi when I was about 10 I think. The painting is either at my cousin's house or in my garage. sweatdrop

Aww, that sounds like a really cute story. I'll definitely have to check it out. Thanks for letting me know about it! That's too bad about the painting sad .  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:17 pm
let's see...

in kinder i would play the game "evil" with me two best buddys at recess and free time. it was about this huge fight between vampires and werewolves. i was the vampire queen

also during nap time when th teacher wasn't there i would get up and go around to other people who were sleeping and tell them that they were being chased by zombies and stuff like that. lots of them woke up crying XD

in 4th grade i found a dead bird during recess and some ketchup packets. well i put the birds head through a hole by the big slide and poured ketchup every where :3

in 5th grade i found another dead bird after school and i happened to have a string handy.... soo... i tied the sting around the birds neck and tried to hang it in front of my teachers door but that failed. so i went to the play ground and burried the ird in the most popular digging place in the sand. knowing that kinder has 1st recess i left the sting out of the sand because little kids are curious and they would pull the string and out comes a dead bird ^^

also in 5th grade i drew a picture of how i would kill my teacher and another teacher found it. they were forever disturbed.

in 6th grade at the end of the year i signed year books saying "i hope you die painfully"

in 7th grade i had a mutalated barbie hanging on the hook in my locker

i put barbie heads on my pens

when people sneeze and people say "bless you" i sometimes say "you're not blessed"

the pledge : "...one nation under satan.."

"oh my god!" = "oh my satan!"

"thank god!" = "thank satan!"

in the summer one year me and my friends put things in balloons and sat in a circle chanting to the forces of evil to put a curse on some people

in 5th grade i would burn peoples faces off of pictures and put them in my binder and journal then in my locker in 6th grade  

[hated_monster]

Deadly Destroyer

21,100 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:29 pm
[hated_monster]

when people sneeze and people say "bless you" i sometimes say "you're not blessed"
the pledge : "...one nation under satan.."
I made a communist pledge once just for fun....

Instead of saying "god bless you" when people sneeze I say "I blesss you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:03 pm
Death Is In Love With Us

well, I would carry a copy of Dracula around where ever I went
I draw skulls all over my notebooks
In art class I was asked to draw a scenery and I drew a graveyard
I drew goth fashions all the time [still do]
I actually made people believe I was a vampire
Instead of saying "oh my god" I'd say "oh my goth"
and I called my bf my darkling [still dooo]

And The Reaper Holds Our Hearts

MissHorrorstar