Don't care
View Results

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:27 pm
[ .Night Sky. ]
Fullmetal-Shinobi
[ .Night Sky. ]
Fullmetal-Shinobi
It's extremely hard to decipher if a foreign Darkrai is legit, considering not knowing when it was released in Japan or what event it's from....

You joking right?
They have the date what it's lvl is and all of it, the kanji is readable and can be easily noticed if it's fake or not.

Okay, fine. What I meant to say was that it's hard for idiots like me who aren't fluent in Japanese and don't know the Japanese event schedule, cause apparently it's all common knowledge now.

Well Darkrai has only 2 things in Kanji, it's name and OT
The rest is English, The kanji is very easy to tell if it's the right one or not.
Beside if you got one you could always ask about it.

I will admit defeat..............I've never really seen a Japanese Pokemon before.................  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:53 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
[ .Night Sky. ]
Fullmetal-Shinobi
[ .Night Sky. ]
Fullmetal-Shinobi
It's extremely hard to decipher if a foreign Darkrai is legit, considering not knowing when it was released in Japan or what event it's from....

You joking right?
They have the date what it's lvl is and all of it, the kanji is readable and can be easily noticed if it's fake or not.

Okay, fine. What I meant to say was that it's hard for idiots like me who aren't fluent in Japanese and don't know the Japanese event schedule, cause apparently it's all common knowledge now.

Well Darkrai has only 2 things in Kanji, it's name and OT
The rest is English, The kanji is very easy to tell if it's the right one or not.
Beside if you got one you could always ask about it.

I will admit defeat..............I've never really seen a Japanese Pokemon before.................

Well I can show you what the darkrai looks like if you want.  

[ .Night Sky. ]

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:06 pm
Hey [ .Night Sky. ], its not allowing to PM you anymore saying there is no valid recipient....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:09 pm
KiraThePilot
Hey [ .Night Sky. ], its not allowing to PM you anymore saying there is no valid recipient....

Thats odd...I have had that before there is a bug in the server keep trying.  

[ .Night Sky. ]

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:13 pm
[ .Night Sky. ]
KiraThePilot

No luck my friend. I am still unable to send you a PM.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:14 pm
KiraThePilot
[ .Night Sky. ]
KiraThePilot

Odd....  

[ .Night Sky. ]

KiraThePilot
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:17 pm
[ .Night Sky. ]
KiraThePilot
[ .Night Sky. ]
KiraThePilot

Odd....

Very. I hope they fix it soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:20 pm
Well, it looks like Darkrai is a "Toys R Us give-a-way!" (Sarcasm)

... mad evil Damn it! Canada screwed again.  

Junk the Guild

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:53 pm
E-Hero Omega

Yup.
*sigh*
I hate driving all the way there. Then I feel like a idiot in the store because, with the quick DS downloads, no one stays around to battle, so there's just a bunch of screaming kids and all the other teenagers just go in, get the Pokemon, and leave, and then there's me, watching my little sister run off and look at all the toys while I'm wearing my Ash hat and staring at the Pokemon card display wondering why they cost 7 cents more at Toys R Us than at Target....at least the Mew one was fun. We all had to wait 3.5 hours. It's fun to battle people you don't know! That's why I love the DS wifi.....*sigh*

Anywaysm here's the link to the announcement, for all who care: pokemon.com  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:28 pm
Negai Boshi
E-Hero Omega

Yup.
*sigh*
I hate driving all the way there. Then I feel like a idiot in the store because, with the quick DS downloads, no one stays around to battle, so there's just a bunch of screaming kids and all the other teenagers just go in, get the Pokemon, and leave, and then there's me, watching my little sister run off and look at all the toys while I'm wearing my Ash hat and staring at the Pokemon card display wondering why they cost 7 cents more at Toys R Us than at Target....at least the Mew one was fun. We all had to wait 3.5 hours. It's fun to battle people you don't know! That's why I love the DS wifi.....*sigh*

Well, now I can get a 100% legit Darkrai now......If I can convince my mom to drive me there......  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:38 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
E-Hero Omega

Yup.
*sigh*

Well, now I can get a 100% legit Darkrai now......If I can convince my mom to drive me there......

Yeah, that's always the hard part. I got my parents to take me to the Mew and Manaphy one's, plus the Mall Tour, so I think i have a good chance of getting there. If not, I'll hopefully have my driver's liscence by then....*shrugs* I can just beg. Darkrai's worth it. ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:58 am
Negai Boshi
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
E-Hero Omega

Yup.
*sigh*

Yeah, that's always the hard part. I got my parents to take me to the Mew and Manaphy one's, plus the Mall Tour, so I think i have a good chance of getting there. If not, I'll hopefully have my driver's liscence by then....*shrugs* I can just beg. Darkrai's worth it. ^-^

I somehow got my mom to drive me to the next county over for the Manaphy event(probably because she could get a lot of Christmas shopping outta the way), so she may take me for the Darkrai event, because I can't drive until August................  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:43 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Negai Boshi
E-Hero Omega

Yup.
*sigh*

I somehow got my mom to drive me to the next county over for the Manaphy event(probably because she could get a lot of Christmas shopping outta the way), so she may take me for the Darkrai event, because I can't drive until August................

Yeah. Lucky for me, my little sister and her evil little friend will probably want to go as well....as soon as I tell them about it....unlucky for me, it means I'll have them tagging along...again...*sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:18 pm
WOOT! Darkrai is finally being released! ^^ Of course, it's going to take some convincing to get my mom to drive me down there, but whatever... I WILL GET MY DARKRAI!!! (If you can't tell, I'm a bit of an obsessive Pokemon collector)  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Junk the Guild

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:56 pm
lila0291
(If you can't tell, I'm a bit of an obsessive Pokemon collector)

So am I. I'd love to get every Pokemon.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces