No
  I dont care really
  GOLD!
View Results

AsianT

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:09 pm
parents want me ta finish college before i date xp  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:23 pm
most asian parents get perky about dating. i'm 14 but luckily my mom's not the type of person that gets worked up over that stuff. so i'm allowed to date. but i have many asian parents that can like NEVER date EVER till they're like out of college >.>
i simply don't tell my parents. if i go out. i say i'm at a sleepover. or i'm at the mall with my girlfriends. ^^ it works for me. =p

x_xmirror-illusions

AnniErz

4,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:26 pm
my parents used to say that, i don't think thye care as much now as long as i finish school i'm good. I'm currently dating too, but eh not really liking it sweatdrop I'm starting to feel i just go into the relationship for the hell of it and half the time i dont even know if i like the guy.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 12:36 pm
My parents are a little iffy on dating another race, but they honestly don't care. I COULD date anyone I wanted, but the problem is.....there's no one to date. gonk  

Hikari_zutto

BlackHammer888

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:46 pm
Xx-Tinaa-xX
Parents can get really annoying though sometimes about their children dating or hanging around the opposite sex.

HAs anyone ever had this experience? You're hanging around one of you're bestest freinds thats the opposite sex and your mom or dad sees you. do they freak? My mom freaked out asking me a BUNCH of questions like "Are you dating him? I dont want you to date anyone! You're too young! blah blah blah"

Anyways, it just gets REALLY annoying sometimes.

Yup... I got my dad to drive me and my "girl" friend to see a movie. After I got home... he kept saying "ONLY BE FRIENDS! NOTHING MORE"

Another time I brought a "girl" friend to my house cuz we were going somewheres after and I needed to drop off my stuff. My mom and dad asked me questions when I came back home.

It does get annoying but you cant really blame them. Asian parents are paranoid  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:51 pm
Lol my parents said i cant get married till im they're age xd  

XxRyuunosukexX

Distinct Explorer

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

BlackHammer888

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:58 pm
XxRyuunosukexX
Lol my parents said i cant get married till im they're age xd

What the... How old are they? O.O  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:50 am
same here :d  

0013HNCJAISNDWDH334324S

Desirable Humorist

5,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kyros_DeLove

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:34 pm
Ha. My mum's kinda lenient. She says it would be best if I begin dating in college. She's ok with it as long as he's intelligent. <.<" It's a bit iffy about "dating" in high school, though. She must think I'm totally avoided by guys... rolleyes Eh, true anyways. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:35 am
My mom doesn't mind who I date.  

Auntie sindy

Cute Pup

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Flucs

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:36 pm
I dunno. I haven't rly asked. O....O;;  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:37 am
My parents did not let me date until prep college.And they did not like my white girlfriends lol they want me find "nice little asian girl" sweatdrop  

BeiZhiMing

insert weird name

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:30 pm
pshh, dating.

i killed all my exes...ahahahaHAHA..

rolleyes neutral  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:27 pm
blaugh killed you're exes? lmaoo

Anyways, yeah, Parents can be annoying by telling you not to date but then a week later or something they forget about the "incident" and then you can sneak around again.

Does anyone think it's much much more fun to sneak around then to just know you're parents don't care if you date or not? biggrin
I think it's more fun to sneak around. xd  

Xx-Tinaa-xX

Whoremonal

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:19 pm
Dude, my parents were like, "NO BOYZ UNTIL YOU'RE LIKE 35 & HAVE A CAREER." Wtf?! Nott ganna happen, rofl. My dad also thinks I'm lesbian or SOMETHIN, and he was like stay that way until you turn 30 and then you can be heterosexual.. UHLOL. They're also REALLY picky with race too, and they have to be sucessful or sons of a surgeon. D:  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff