Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sea-rover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:39 pm
all rockers but care alot about school  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:44 pm
i wana learn to breakdance but i was born smart and unable to dance in fear of accidently decapitating sum1  

tehmagicalboxfairy

Tipsy Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Vucci

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:50 pm
The Metrosexual/Ubersexual kind  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:32 pm
I never really met an Asian goth until last year, but that was online so it doesn't really count...

I went to a school that had those stereotypes before. In my old school though the gangstaa hip-hop, breakdancing, rice boy/girl Asians outnumbered the smart, nerdy, orchestra, band geek Asians, lol.

It was annoying too, because those 'gangstaa' Asians kept on doing the "AzN pRyDe PinAyz ~*~" thing on their Xangas (before Myspace became big) and loved to misspell words. It pissed me off that I lost the whole Asian pride thing for a while.

In my new school there's not much of that. actually it's pretty equal, and then we have the non stereotypical ones like myself. I'm like art, I listen to symphonic heavy metal, I like goth stuff especially vampires and the Victorian times, yet at the same time I love Harajuku-like Asian fashion and the K-hip hop fashion, I listen to Samurai Champloo style hip-hop, I wear boring clothes for convenience (hate having to wake up an hour early just to look super nice--sleep matters more for me, especially since I go to a special high school that has extended hours and more homework than regular high school). There are the typical stereotypes at my school, but basically everyone's pretty much open-minded.

Jelai

k a s u g u m m i

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:29 am
jelai - it's the same at my school. there isn't much of a stereotype about the few Asians we have, like myself. i keep good grades, but math isn't my thing. i love dancing like it's the end of the world, but i won't listen to hip hop if i don't have to. i've played violin for 13 years and am in multiple orchestras, but i listen to almost every kind of genre of music. i paint, draw, and photograph, and play video games on the side. i love going to local concerts. urban outfitters is my paradise and my fashion sense is pretty different from the norm. also, i love vampire novels too XD out to break the stereotype with all the other badasses out there.=P  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:30 pm
Im kinda in the middle I guess, but there aren't that many asian's at my school...  

-Korean_Evolution-

BlackHammer888

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:20 am
Asian CHOPSTICK
Most of the asians in my school are all the same.
We do like anime and video games, but we also like breakdancing and playing sports of course.
Then again, there are some that are considered to be "gangster" asian.

90% of the ones in high school here TRY to be gangster... I apparently "dressed" like one. Brands didnt match but appearence did.

Very degrading if u ask me  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:46 pm

At my school, we have both of those categories and just some "in-between" asians. xD
I'm sort of the academic asian that is typical to every educational institution.

Lepidus Light

Xia Rocks Your Butt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:11 pm
LOL! Weird. Only two groups? My school has a kabijillion groups!
haha, kidding. But There's the Asian Nerds, Asian Preps, Asian Ghettos, Asian Cool, Asian Lames, Asian Stupids. haha, List goes on.
I have friends from each group & i have my couple own groupies, so yeah. My school is cool because it has varieties.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:39 am
I don't exactly know where...I play the piano, violin, I'm in the orchestra, and I manage pretty good grades...yet I listen all music styles, I'm a cheerleader, do gymnastics, and I love shopping! Also add in I'm update to both American and Asian styles and culture :3  

-Sun Candy-

Fo C h e e_z a y

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:15 pm

Eh, i got a bit of everything.
I'm in high school...so whatever,drama, nonsense.
typical.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:03 am
I just work very hard in school, but also have tons of fun with my friends, like movies and jsut fun!  

Pandaccino

pingypong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:18 am
we have those groups at our school
but all of them like anime/ manga and are really smart domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:17 pm
We have 'gangsta' asians(boys), preppy asians(girls), and then the nerdy asians.
Guess which one I am. ninja  

Teriyaki Tsubaki

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Digital Koi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:39 pm
Not that much Asians In my School..Only the Smart Type and J-rocker Type...My Category.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff