Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Central Military Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GinryuKurogane

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:17 pm
"This is going to take to long. Why do we have dig a whole that we'll just have to fill back up.?" Hughes asked Roy setting his shuvel aside and took a drink of water and sat down. He just wanted to get a shower , now.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:54 am
[Hey Mish.. welcome to the guild.]

As Riza continued toward the building, she opened up her math book again. She had a test in two days, and she still didn't know what she was doing. Weapons; now that was something she could understand.

Before going inside, Riza noticed another young woman- probably a little younger than she was.
I don't recognize her... she thought. She must be a first year.
Despite her curiosity, Riza didn't say anything, and went inside with her books in hand.

[Your Worst Nightmare]

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:15 pm
Winry watched Hughes and Roy still....

There wasn't anything to really do....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:19 pm
FMDragon
"This is going to take to long. Why do we have dig a whole that we'll just have to fill back up.?" Hughes asked Roy setting his shuvel aside and took a drink of water and sat down. He just wanted to get a shower , now.
Roy peeked out of the trench and looked around, "I don't see any one watching.." Roy drew a basic transmutation circle in the dirt with his finger. "Well just speed this up with a little basic alchemy." Roy touched his hand to the transmutation circle it the trench glowed for a moment then conformed to the dimensions spesifed by the Sargent. The extra soil piled up around the outside of the trench and Roy looked over to Maes, "I don't normally do stuff like this but its an emergency so I'll make an exception."  

M u s t a n g

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:23 pm
Winry raised her eyebrows, and gave Roy an accusing glare. While crossing her arms and tapping her foot.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:30 pm
Edward chuckled, thinking it was Hillarious he just seen Mustang cheat.  

Original_Edward_Elric

GinryuKurogane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:04 pm
Hughes gave a chuckle, "Good thinking . Now all we have to do is fill it up. " he grab his shovel again and waited for Roy to get out before throwing the dirt into the whole. But he looked to Winry and Ed and put his finger to his mouth," you better not tell a soul or else...." he said grinning at them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:38 pm
5Winry_Rockbell5
Winry raised her eyebrows, and gave Roy an accusing glare. While crossing her arms and tapping her foot.
"Don't give me that look, I can't show up for a date smelling bad, and nether can Hughes, I had a good reason." Roy didn't feel vary good about using alchemy to cheat and he was sure his teacher would not approve, but then again he didn't approve of him joining the military ether.  

M u s t a n g

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:28 pm
Winry dropped her glare and gave a small smile. "well, if it's for a date, I'll let you off." she said cheerfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:03 pm
The dirt started flying into the one half of the trench. Hughes was eager to get back to the dorms, take a shower, get dressed for the night and meet up with his little precious flower girl. Not really caring if some of the dirt flew into Roy's half, just kept shuveling the dirt . His uniform was dirty and probably stained now. No thanks to his best friend.  

GinryuKurogane

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:59 pm
FMDragon
The dirt started flying into the one half of the trench. Hughes was eager to get back to the dorms, take a shower, get dressed for the night and meet up with his little precious flower girl. Not really caring if some of the dirt flew into Roy's half, just kept shoveling the dirt . His uniform was dirty and probably stained now. No thanks to his best friend.
Roy started helping Hughes dump the dirt back in once they were finished Roy whipped the sweat form his forehead leaving a smudge of dirt on his face. "Lets go clean up I got two dates tonight, Hawkeye, even though she doesn't know it, and your Gracia is bringing a friend with her."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:06 pm
M u s t a n g
FMDragon
The dirt started flying into the one half of the trench. Hughes was eager to get back to the dorms, take a shower, get dressed for the night and meet up with his little precious flower girl. Not really caring if some of the dirt flew into Roy's half, just kept shoveling the dirt . His uniform was dirty and probably stained now. No thanks to his best friend.
Roy started helping Hughes dump the dirt back in once they were finished Roy whipped the sweat form his forehead leaving a smudge of dirt on his face. "Lets go clean up I got two dates tonight, Hawkeye, even though she doesn't know it, and your Gracia is bringing a friend with her."
"You read my mind Roy.." Hughes grab his jacket and slugged tied it around his waste and made his way into their dorm. Looking in the mirror he washed his face and his hands before jumping into the shower and taking a bit to get rid of all the dirt.  

GinryuKurogane

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:07 pm
"Is that all you guys ever think about is dates?" Edward grumbled, crossing his arms, looking as if he was the better one.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:19 pm
[le sob! I needs a response, Mr. M u s t a n g.]  

Forensics

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:40 pm
Original_Edward_Elric
"Is that all you guys ever think about is dates?" Edward grumbled, crossing his arms, looking as if he was the better one.
"You don't really seem all that interested in girls." Roy gave a sly expression but Ed could tell that he was just calling him gay. "I'm not asking, so don't tell." Roy smirked and looked over to Meas, "come on lets get the ******** out of here."Roy started to head to his dorm to wash up.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff