Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Disentoxification: 33 lb! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Failure wtf?
  Yes plz
  No wai!
View Results

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:56 pm
So I rode to work at 7AM today, tomorrow I leave at 5AM...

Sometimes, the world is the suck. ._. But I really like the ride. It's 4 km on a very slight up hill incline (which in my town, slight is hard to find when talking hills) and riding home is a breeze, I'm home in 15 minutes if I pedal hard.

: D  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:03 am
Riding to work was ... well. It kind of sucked. At first I felt great, but then I started getting exhausted, and tired, and sore. I got a knot of muscles in my foot, and that sucked, and then I couldn't stop. Because I was working at 6, there's no bus, and I don't have a car or anyone to drive me. I ended up taking a taxi for the last two days, I feel I would have been better served to take one the third day and ride the fourth and fifth.

But that's all done, I have the option of taking the bus or riding my bike (or a mixture of the two) for all my shifts now.

I've also decided to start recording what I eat here again, I think it's going to help me more. The other thing I did was I put my favourite recipe book out in my kitchen where I can always see it.

: D

June 22, 2008

Breakfast:
Coffee,
A smoothie,
Cornbread that I made last night! : D

Lunch:
A snammich with spinach, tomato, cheese and mayo. Lots of pepper. Pickles on the side. : D

Snack:
A bolthouse drink. Soy chai. : D

Dinner:
Three slices of homemade pizza, a bowl of Divash's loverly isreali salad.

Other misc. Snacks:
A half bowl of rice not pudding. >.> I didn't add enough liquid.
A few spoons of soy icecream.

For exercise,

I spent about half an hour walking this day, and spent some time in the pool.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:25 am

June 23, 2008

Breakfast:
Coffee,
A smoothie,
Cornbread (Virtually the same thing I had yesterday!)

Lunch:

Snack:

Dinner:

Other misc. Snacks:

Exercise:

I intend to ride my bike to work today, it's rather cool outside, (but then again it is early, and I'd be riding up in what should be the hottest part of the day... so we'll see.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:27 pm
June 26, 2008

Breakfast:
Coffee,
Honeydew melon
Cornbread

Lunch:
Brown rice, w/ asparagus and roasted red pepper sauce.

Snack:

Dinner:

Other misc. Snacks:

Exercise:

Wii fit. : D  

Lady Schist

Groovy Spleen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:54 pm
What does cornbread taste like?
I don;t think I've ever had it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:06 am
cornbread is always really thick and sweet, it's the best comfort food and it's easy to make, I'll post my recipe tomorrow. : D  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:46 am
Hm. I'm going to start with a Healthy balance I think. Between my note book and this, I should be covered.

PLANS!

I'm an environmental maroon, so, enraged by cigarette butts all over my lovely lagoon park, I turned a visit there into a death hike about cleaning... and I LOVED how I felt afterward... there's climbing, descending, and all sorts of awesomeness to contend with, bending over picking up and what not. It's very nice. So I'm thinking I'm going to do that soon. Possibly today if I don't go to the gym... which would be a shame because I've only got a free week pass. ._.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:10 pm
well. I haven't been as good about using my Wiifit as I should be... My room mate kinda makes me unnerved towards exercising while he's around and my fiance is distracting.

I think today, I will not read more until I use the Wiifit for yoga and the strength programs and my favourite balance and aerobic exercises.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:17 am
I am SO unhappy right now that I'm not going to be able to work out at all till my arm heals...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:55 pm
So what happened with my arm was that I fell down the stairs rushing my room mate to the hospital when he cut his thumb in half. YEAH. LAME. I banged the cartilage in my wrist about and it hurt very much. I'm getting a lot better now, (I can type now)

But I still can't exercise. I'm thinking of doing my detox now. ...

Hmm... .  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:10 pm
July 17, 2008

Breakfast:
Yogurt w/ granola

Lunch:
A small smoothie, wheatgrass juice, an apple.

Snack:
A few yogurt covered craisins (Shouldn't be eating!)

Dinner:
Salt was my enemy today, I ate a bag of pretzels. My detox truly starts tomorrow anyway. BUT I didn't eat anything after that. Which though not good nutritionally, is better than eating a bunch of nastyness and then eating a whole bunch.

Other misc. Snacks:

Exercise:
Collectively 20 minutes walking.

I started my detox today, and by started I mean literally I decided to start it as I was coming home from dropping off a resume.

My plan is kind of simple.
LOTS OF WATER. Not much food, only whole grains, and fruits and veggies, no cheese, very little yogurt. And vitamins. No sugar, no salt, no caffeine. Mostly raw foods, lightly cooked vegetables.
I have a multivitamin, calcium, milk thistle, Salmon oil, acidopholus and two sets of detox herbal concoctions (they're part of one set really)

I plan for this to last 10 days. ^^ Well. From tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:12 am
Good luck to you!
You can do it!

I'd love to detox, it's like starting your body fresh with no crud in your system.
Really makes you more likely not to put the crud back in.
Don't think I could stick to it though.
I might try a 3 day one of these days :3  

Groovy Spleen
Crew

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:27 am
July 18, 2008

Breakfast:
So far water. Steel cut oats w/ apples and raisins and soymilk. Instead of sugar, I used coconut. (and about 1/4 a tsp of brown sugar. >.>)

Lunch:
I'm having brown rice with spicy cabbage. : D

Snack:

Dinner:

Other misc. Snacks:

Exercise:

Notes:
Yesterday was my practice day, it wasn't really a full day mostly because I didn't decide to detox till half way through. that's my logic.

I intend to get a lot of walking in today, as I'm going to go through the process of taking bottles in to a grocery store near by. It's some dumb deal where you can only do 24 bottles at a time. ._.

I've also been really good on the herbs front. What I do, is I've got a set of pills I have to take 15 minutes before I eat, I take those with water, then I have pills I take as I eat, and I do that, Then I have vitamins that I take after when I'm full so that there's not an assload of pills finding my stomach.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:48 pm
So the detox hasn't been going well... but I've been eating better portions and healthier foods... maybe I can convince myself that I'm fudging on a detox for the rest of my life. ._.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:06 pm
Well. Detox flopped, but dietary conformation on what I want to eat and what I don't.

I'm now a vegetarian that eats eggs and things that come from the sea. I do not eat milk, even yogurt. I make one exception and that's for Caesar salad. Which is delicious.

I am not eating white refined sugars, (never really did) and I'm trying to cut brown and raw sugar back as much as possible with replacements by honey.

I've been making my meals as complete as possible. Ie: Where we'd have perogies with cheese before, now we have fewer perogies with saute'd garlic broccoli and a Caesar salad.

And I think that's enough.

I got up this morning and did my 'running'. I do one round walking, one jogging, one walking again. That's about half an hour of work.

I bike home from work and when it cools down in the fall I'm going to ride there as well.

I use my Wiifit at LEAST every other day. It tells me I'm fat, I take it in stride.

My weight has been at least staying the same for the past few days, which is better than it was.

Running goal:
Currently I jog one, walk two. By the end of the month, I want to jog two walk three.

As I go on, I'm going to be trying to actually run for the short sides of the field until I can run a set. Eventually, I want to be able to:

Walk one, jog two, run one, jog two, walk one, jog two, run one, jog two, walk one.

That's 13 if my counting is right. And then I want to eliminate the middle walk and run more. Hopefully I can get that before it snows. : D  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff